Is she really the most beautiful woman in the world?

Is she really the most beautiful woman in the world?

yes

I love the way Shaft do lips.

No doubt

Yes

/thread

anybody else think she was kinda ugly? all the other monogataris look way better than kiss shot.

Alright. Can someone explain why this anime is so good to a pleb? I dont get it.

she has pretty alien features
Guess thats what happens when you try to differentiate from original girls who already look fantastic.

How would Kiss Shot feel if Araragi were to shove his dick inside one of her arm stumps during that moment?

It's not good. Why do you think so?

I thought Sup Forums loved this franchise. Constatntly shouting snake or egg or other non sense.

It's ecchi harem shit.

>that line the the middle

My autism hurts

What harem?

Is that make-up or a just a vampire thing?

Also shes the best looking girl in the series yes

Yes it's make up.

It would be extremely painful

>being autistic
Sasuga Sup Forumsermin.

I love the little bits of colour around her eyes.

She's not even the most beautiful woman in her own series.

Why did she speak in Kizu and was almost completely mute in Bake?

Wrong op.
In the whole fucking universe

Get out monkeyfag

She gets mad at RRRG at the end of Kizu because he doesn't let her die.

You'll know why at the end of Kizu.

>lesbian
>beautiful
Top kek

To be honest, famalam, she got mad because he turned her into a powerless loli, instead of living with her. If she really wanted to die that much, she could've done it any momen in the series.

She wanted Araragi to turn back into human, and that meant for her to die.

Then why did she ask for him to stay with her? Why didn't she fuck off and die on the street back then?

She needed someone to fetch her limbs, and maybe she wanted to try having a thrall that wouldn't kill himself. In the end, he though that living as a vampire meant having to kill people, and in her mind the only way to prevent him from doing what Seishirou did was for her to die first. He found a way for them both to live without having to snack on other people, which didn't make her all that happy at first.

I can't wait for the rooftop scene in the third movie.

good post

Personal opinions and preferences aside, she is the most beautiful woman in this world, yes.
I don't exactly remember her origin story, but wasn't she a princess who was too beautiful no one would touch her?
Plus, whenever she has a scene as an adult they tend to go all out on animation.

Yeah, it's going to be sweet.

Because of the dialogue. Because the characters are a representation of a trope, yet buried deeper is actual decent personalities and depth. Nisio has a thing about 'deconstruction', this is his harem I guess.

has a major sub group done this yet? Is the kuusou one legit?

not even a lolicon but loli form is better

what happens? does it beat the toothbrush scene?

>he hasn't read kizu

who are you trying to fool, us or yourself?