Redpill me on the gypsies

We don't have any of them here in the US. What are they like? Any good/bad encounters with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlEA04-IVbM
youtube.com/watch?v=jawKoLZbtkc
tlc.com/tv-shows/my-big-fat-american-gypsy-wedding/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

more hated than mudslimes. That should tell you everything you need to know

Oh boy we have like a million of the hem in Hungary, I even spent most of childhood in a gypsy ghetto.

Long story short they Indians without culture to cling too. And they act like a "nigger".

However if they are under control like they were before the commies fucked up everything, they were suprisingly decent for shitskins.
But on the other hand they are low IQ troublemakers who are a prime example of multi-culty bullshit, because they could't integrate whit us (and other whites) in several hundred years.

Cygany should go back to wherever they came from.

Fucking animals who were treated all too well every time they did fuck shit up. I would prefer 10 million muslims to even 1 gipsy animal. I crave the day I will see gipsy dirty scumbag corpses hang from balconies.

We have a few roaming groups here in the South. They seem to come from mostly Texas. They roll into town and try all these scams to get free stuff. Pretty nigger tier

i live in the northeast and have never seen one in my life. im surprised the niggers and spics havent eaten them alive in the south they seem really weak and dumb

Lowest scum of the earth
Should be genocided or islated

You think we don't have gypsies? Have you seen Augusta?

Oh and one more thing google image search this; cigány
In means gypsy in Hungarian. If you simply google "gypsy" you see witches and shit.
But the word "cigány" or "tigan" may show you a bit more accurate picture of them.

I have a bullet with their name on it

google 'Stolipinovo, Bulgaria' and you'll see

They make even the most feral nigger look like a civilized human being. This is how bad they are

The worst people to meet in the streets. They'll always try to find a way to trick you into giving them money, they're the lowest kind of scum.

Oh no! If you got an infestation you have act quick. They start shitting out babies at the age of 14 until they hit menopause.

we have some here in chicago on the north side. They steal allot, mainly breaking into cars and into houses, and they smell so bad, i think that they literally dont shower.

Although horrid people, they are not as bad as niggers. Niggers will use physical violence to rob you of your belongings, gypos will at least wait till you are gone for them to steal your shit. So.. thanks gypo fucks, I guess

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlEA04-IVbM

Ten times better than any of you, filthy europoors.

>ROMA
WE WUZ ROMANS AND SHIT MMHMMM WE WUZ YUROPEANS

>get tricked by subhuman gypsy
>be France

that would be roms, not gypsies.

I sometimes saw little gypsy slums in the middle of a highway crossings driving through France and Spain. When I was in Barcelona along Las Ramblas (where the recent Terror attack happened) as a kid, there would be a group of Roma men performing all kinds of summersaults and flips gathering a large crowd around them. The women would go around pickpocketing. They stole my mum's purse and a man next to her pointed her out and she went after her, grabbed her purse back and shouted: "Watch out, there's thieves around". It wasn't the first time she was pickpocketed by gypsies but she got her stuff back both times. My mum's a shitlib but know that Gypsies are basically Thieves, beggers and scammers. There's a lot more in Berlin now and they beg for money in public transport. I was also at a beach resort in Bulgaria for "Abifahrt" (In Germany you go on a class trip to a party resort when you graduate) and there would be pregnant gypsy women in front of the hotel begging for money.

what kind of gun is that, user?

They are ugly, stink (I mean that in strong sense - they always have a specific awful stench), are rude as fuck (if they are not, they're trying to mooch shekels off of you), and overall make everything in few miles of living radius worse, since they'll take away infrastructure to profit (selling metals etc.).

There are two "redeeming" quality though. For one, as shit as their "professions" are, some at least try engaging in semi-legal jobs (you get a sense that they are "working"). Second, they're good musicians.

Still ovenworthy though.

Worse than niggers or muslims
By faaaar.

HALF OF ISRAEL BELONGS TO THE GYPSIES

There are a shit ton in any major city in the US

She's my Ruger brand Gunsite Scout rifle

They're like jews but extremely stupid.

When they finished performing the "summer fayre" and moved on from my local town, behind their camp they left behind them an entire 100yards of sidewalk covered in fresh and/or slightly mouldering human turds each with a little nest of used bogroll on top. So quaint and charming their way of life.

The worst people on the planet. And calling them people is probably wrong

I don't hate them, maybe because I barely had treat with them... but I'm pretty sure they are worse than any other ethnicity in this world

well, with the exception of jews

Your pic must be from a hollywood movie.
Pic related this is how they look irl.
You complain a lot about nogs, let me tell you that gypsy are even worst. They are the scumiest race on earth.

Nice

they here. fug pykies

Niggers here consider them subhuman and despise them.
Let that sink in

why are they like this.....

niggers?

Is that Danny Sexbang 2nd from the right?

They will pretend to be desperately in need so a dumb but empathic white feel bad and try to help. At this point the white's already in the gipsies claws and will be either robbed or ripped off in some other way.
Not contributing to civilization in any way.

youtube.com/watch?v=jawKoLZbtkc

Jelly of the superiority of eastern europe culture.

>We don't have any of them here in the US.
Yes we do. There's a TV show about it:

tlc.com/tv-shows/my-big-fat-american-gypsy-wedding/

no, why are the gypsies like this? cultural? genetic?

Looks comfy

>being this stupid
i'd rather have 10 milion gypsies that i can make my slaves or genocide then muslims that are gonna genocide or take us as slaves retard

worst people you can have in your country. More deceitful than jews, more thieves than arabs, more violent than niggers.

They're exactly the same from my perspective.

but ye gyspies are pieces of shit, worthless human beings that only destory shit like niggers
they are bacsily jews without the judaism, same nomadic instics bascily

Frankly i think it's genetic. I'm sorry if you are the burger who is father is part gypsy.

they are very christian

The worst abnormalities calling themselves people you could imagine.
My father told me when he was in France once, the locals burned a Caravan Village they put up outside some smaller countryside town at night. Two cars just drove up to it, some people got out, threw some petrol-bombs in it and fucked off, and the police did nothing at all. In France.

feel free to beat them(to the death) if you have them in sight

>Hue Hue gib.jpeg.

there are many gypsy tribes. The highest quality gypsies are most likely to assimilate into host nations and also have the lowest birth rate. result is that the stupider gypsies breed more and drag down gypsy average.

>you would say that wouldn't you
hey a gypsie you can send "home" and be racist towards, you can humilate them, imprison them call them bulgarnia or romanian and tell them GO HOME.

A muslim you cannot, you'll be destoryed by your community for being a islamphobe, a racist and you'll get attacked since ISLAM IS RELIGION OF PEACE.

Think about it, you can kill a gypise and you problably get away with it, go kill a muslim and their family will wage jihad againts you and your people

Dont fucking end up like belgium

>gypsi apologist
Pls die

Damn wtf did the gypsies do to you Danes

and they stink more than the french

1. Great rifle
2. Nice wood finish, very nice.
3. Rare flag.

Well done, sir.

>A muslim you cannot

You obviously haven't been here.

I don't know why they're like "this," but they are a nomadic culture. They are originally from India and first arrived in Europe in the 12th century.

France has historical ties with gypsies.

And the big diffrence is that a gypie will die and fight alongside you againts muslims, where as muslims... why the fuck would they fight againts thier own people.

They will be nice to you and offer you the quran, they will convert you, and if you refuse... you'll get your head choped off, worst case with gypsies they will cut you with a samurai sword and steal yo wallet, BUT ATLEAST YOU'll HAVE YOUR FUCKING LIFE.

So yeah go prep the muslim bull, before he enters your wife. She'll deff love it more then she does you, because he knows how to put her in place.

And no i aint defending gpysies, i'm just saying this is the reason why western europe will fall. Since we are too concert to fight among our selfs for retarded reasons such as social justice or because some eastern european beeged on the street.

Not my fucking fault you didn't allow us to genocide them. fucking retards, i bet your fucking grandfather "fought for the right side" and "freed europe"

you're a disgrace

their "culture" is to avoid any and all type of actual work and to beg and steal instead. use their children to beg. i've heard rumours of intentionally harming kids so that they look crippled and can be used for sympathy when begging. i believe it 100 percent.

also disgusting, dirty and annoying when they beg, won't fuck off like a normal beggar.

No i haven't

the jews are the less affected but the funny thing is that if you remove those parasites jews you remove muslims, gypsies, blacks and gays automatically. Also they being the less affected by intollerance have the strongest laws to punish anyone who criticize them

We had a camp of them on the outskirts of town once. I bought a little gyppo girl off them, she was pretty good fun. When I got done with her dumped her back at the camp and called the police and they chased them off.
Gyppos are vermin.

>does seem multicultural
and thats a good thing

All Gypsies should have been purged a long time ago.
They are literal parasites that are tolerated for god knows why.
They are pests, they should be terminated as soon as they cross the border.
I worked three years in retail and grew a burning hatred for that human trash.

It is no wonder we are getting overrun but Shitskin trashies around Europe when the original human trash has been allowed to traverse our lands for so long.
We need a allied Gypsy extermination effort.

Babies user, they steal babies.
And everything else that isn't bolted to the ground

So go try so hard
But we both know you lost any chance of battle... when you know

>Tell them go home
So what?it's europe, they can stay wherever they want. Also arabs have some kind of pride and love for their countries. Gypsy have none of that. They are pure parasite, they don't have any culture/food/history, it's like they aren't humans. Also some of them convert to islam now.

I fucking hate gypsies. They get retirement money soon as they turn 18. They steal all the time. Do shady business. They fucking wear their national costumes or what ever 24/7 because they noticed they don't have to do any work because those fucking costumes get in their way and goverment is so fine with it that they get gibs for their stupid costumes. They collect gibs from Finland and Sweden at the same time. They drive with Swedish plates in Finland and vice versa. Fucking tax dodgers. They speak with this retarded 'AYYY' dialect. They fill the fucking Viking Line so I call it a Hagert Line. Fucking gypsies.

>we don't have any
Oh, well what the fuck was that gypsy reality show then?

That picture was taken in London. Please don't visit either, statistically and as far as I'm concerned you lot aren't any different from gypsies and muslims either.

i don't see the name, user....

wtf are you talking about?

The bigger the gun, the bigger the pussy.

There are gypsies in the US. They look for abandoned / unused rentals, kick in the door,
then live there. The rest of their society is based on similar concepts.

But hey, even if you fight the good fight. It's allready too late for ya. France is infected, germany is infected, Britan is infected. Wtf you gonna when they make 4-8 childre per household and you only make 0.5

>We don't have any of them here in the US.

We do have them. They just integrated because they know Americans love lynching niggers for the same shit they pull in Europe. Same thing with Muslims.

Also a myth. Also, can you learn how to fucking write English or something? I'm done reading your hackjob English. And yes, people judge you for it.

We have a ton of those gypsy fucks here in Kansas. They are all run under the Marks family. It's pretty insane and they seriously scam the entire town i am in. They have an entire forum dedicated to the families fuckery.

They don't even exist in your country.

good luck pal - common core was here

>NOOOOO, the camera is stealing my soul!

>implying i will
Here in gpysieland i can live like a king and enjoy good life. The gypsies left to fuck yo shit up, since we too poor to be dealt with.

Guess what, thats a good thing they yo problem now, while I live like a fucking KING baby.

Dont ever fucking come here you faggot or you'll definitely gonna "lose" your wallet, since you lack the ability to get whats going on

masters of their art, user
and they even have shills/bots on Sup Forums and almost every other board to systematically aim at destroying the freedom of speech here. That is why bait shill threads should just be ignored.

>ad-hominem
my point is still valid, try harder
know your fucking place, newfag

Tell me about your gun laws...

How many FMLN have you killed with it?

butthrt gypsy

kys

If they throw a baby at you smack that fucker to the ground and get ready to rumble.

omg, those poor buildings

Their womens cultural outfit is literally a tool from criminal activity.
The fucking thing contains hidden pockets and hooks that can be utilized to hide object being stolen under their skirts. The men never carry the stuff they steal from stores because it is better to hide the stuff in a womans person, which can only be seached by the police thus raising the bar for them being caught.

The whole people are trash and should be fucking exterminated.

Almost forgot, they're cousin fuckers.

They can, but you can humilate a gypie, you can call them a shitfuck and yell at them as most people do "GO TO FUCKING ROMANIA" be a fucking frog and do it.

Where as try that with a muslim, and be called an islamophobe. You dont seem to understand whats going one.

PEOPLE HAVE FUCKING DIED

Your churches are getting replaced with mosques, your priest are getting beheaded, your people are getting run over by cars and trucks of peace, your fucking comics faggots get ak-47 in the head for insulting them.

Name one fucking gpysie that killed some fucking frogs when you INSULTED THEM

I don't give a fuck about how you live, post-communist gypsy shitbag. You're a bigger problem than the Muslims. Should have fucking nuked you when we had an excuse.

>buthurt moslem

Reminder that Antonescu did nothing wrong

The original neets. I don't understand why they beg in the streets of Western Europe when the nanny states offer tens of thousands in gibs.

They are fucking parasites. There's nothing they can't fit in those skirts. Fucking chainsaws, flat screens, 24packs, paint cans. Some day they will get caught trying to stuff Mercedes in there.