In light of the successes of Under the Dog and Little Witch Academia 2, which series would you want kickstarted next...

In light of the successes of Under the Dog and Little Witch Academia 2, which series would you want kickstarted next, Sup Forums?

>successes of Under the Dog
What did he mean by this

I would like idiots looking for easy money to fuck off.

The director got paid 3 times what he needed and bailed out of the project halfway with all the money.

If that isn't success then I don't know what is.

Keit-Ai

valvrave or cross-ange

>Under the Dog
>success
Fuck off Reddit.

inb4 nigger mods

Under the Dog wasn't just a terrible OVA in terms of production and value, it was a disaster for anyone looking to do something similar in the future. It was almost dropped entirely before being produced in a more traditional way, as if to prove its own counterpoint. It was sort of sad to watch it unfold, but in a reassuring way. Anime didn't need saving and was ust fine, but it was sad to see them swim against the current and drown.

Didn't under the dog barely made it's goal 1 day befoe the campaign closed and that after Kojima stepped in and told all his fanbois to back it uo?

A four episode finale to SPT Layzner

Katawa Shoujo.

What was the name of that kickstarter "anime" that was being made by some spics and had the most ridiculous premise with basically everything thrown in?

DtB s3

What happened to the KnJ publication kickstarter, by the way?

>Abyssian Knights : Anime Web Series

ohhh no

It barely made its goal in the last day

Good. Chances to see YKK published in english increase.

Mitsudomoe season 3

A proper Berserk adaptation. It's a chance to see manimefags really love Berserk or all are just empty praise.

Seeing the entire spice and wolf series adapted is my dream that will never come true

I wanna see how they would pull this off desu.

Like, is the series gonna go for best/shit girl or is it gonna go with different endings?

The rest of alien 9

>bailed out of the project halfway with all the money.
is this real or are you lying

How does knj have to do with ykk

What using kickstarter to publish popular manga has to do with publishing popular manga? Man, I dunno.

You couldn't kickstart a proper Berserk adaptation even if Japan pitched in, or if you want shit quality.

Kokkuri san S2.
Horizon S3.

Another 26 episodes of Excel Saga.

A spinoff of Outlaw Star that isn't garbage.

Seriously how did the same director make sword of the stranger and under the dog

devil's legacy.

>Berserk meets Ghost in the Shell meets Go Nagai meets Death Note with Akira's animation quality
>more than 100 main characters for a planned 8-10 minute short
>the first anime for Oculus Rift

Devil's Legacy
It was also posed for the Occulus Rift and 5 minutes long.

Normalfags should have funded that instead of UTD