Gay Mexican male coservative in a relationship with a white Mormon liberal AMA

Title says it all, I voted for Trump, he’s a liberal but won’t admit it or doesn’t understand what he is. He loves government intervention, can’t admit his faults, blames everyone but himself for his actions, etc. Ask me anything pol! Let’s have a serious/honest discussion. I love you guys, I love whites. I serve white men.

fake and gay

Not fake. Go to my instagram “seekthepeople” I’m not ashamed. I don’t hide. Check it out on the web app, it isn’t private. You don’t need an account.

One of my good bros is an autistic white southern farm boy getting married to black northern disabled Afghan vet.

They both voted for Trump and we had hells of fun fucking with protesters at rallies.

The sarcasm is strong with you. This is what sucks about Sup Forums. Whenever you guys get a genuinely red pilled non white, y’all shit on them mercilessly. You guys can’t accomplish shit by being pricks and not even hearing people different than you. If you were being serious, which I doubt, what you said has nothing to do with asking me anything. So I don’t care.

>check out this gay, Mormon-banging Mexican in a Trump hat, fucking based!

100% legit actually... they're both cool as fuck to hang with and do 0 gay shit in public aside from making out in Trump gear in front of leftists.

I don’t bang anybody. I believe the white race is superior. I’m his little bitch.

>This is America in 2017.

I don’t even own a Trump hat Muhammad calm down and ask a question.

>when it turns you actually are shitposting with a gay Mexican male coservative in a relationship with a white Mormon liberal
Wew lad

No.

pic not related, right?
that's 2 mexicans.

Look at the state of your Muslim, rape infested country before you talk shit. Take the Bratwurst out your cucked ass and ask a simple question. What are you all afraid of? That a people you despise are more based than you? That you might learn something? That you might get to know people on a deeper level than just talking shit?

I'm Hispanic and conservative also, but gay? Nah, cannot get behind that, you're on the wrong side.

Wrong. He’s Irish, has ginger brothers. His dads side is Catholic Irish, his moms side is Mormon. He has dark Italian features like his great grandpa but they’re hella white.

>no gay shit
>making out in public
Pick one fag lover

I made a thread before about wishing I wasn’t gay. It goes against all my values. My abuelo would be so disappointed, not only the fag part, but also the being with a white guy part. My grandpa was a racist fuck, hated everyone not Mexican in terms of race mixing. Loved white society and the white race in terms of accomplishments/work ethic. But I can’t help it ok? I mean that. I struggle a lot with my sexuality. I’ve seen all sides. All arguments. Sometimes I even think maybe I’m AFRAID of women, which shakes me to the core. But when I confront that it isn’t the issue. I’m very confrontational, with men and women, it just doesn’t make sense. I don’t know why I’m gay, so I rarely see it as a factor in my life, when it comes to voting, work, etc. I do know I’m short, and more submissive to tall, white men tho. And I love the based ones.

Sometimes I think it’s the fact I’m a product of rape, which I don’t let victimize me, I hate how paranoid this site is. You can’t be honest here AND get good feedback. Everyone yells shill, shitpost, or nonsense. I’ve lurked for four years now, finally began to post this year and I thought you guys had SOME credibility. Many things you guys have done in the past led me to believe you were a bunch of rebellious, crude, awful, WARRIORS, who looked horrible on paper but did the right thing. I guess I was wrong.

Why do spics always go for white men? We don't want your short angry ass. Quit stealing our men

I think that regardless of race, what we considered "based" is just keeping traditional wholesome values. It's not an exclusively white concept, but whites have held to it proudly for the longest. I'm dominican, and my family specifically is conservative and they tell me about how DR was a lot more family oriented and not as trashy as it is now, especially in the U.S. My point is, I can fight to preserve those values and it seems you would fight for them also, I'm only afraid that you're kind (gay) will take it over and begin changing traditional family values.

> why you wear MAGA hat Trump hates black people!
> proceeds to kiss white boi
> liberal minds exploded
Only time time 6+yrs I've seen them even hold hands.
And yeah. I do love them both. They'd take a bullet for me and I them. But we're in our 30s so you edgy kids wouldn't understand.

With the "especially in the U.S" comment, I meant dominicans in U.S are just complete nigger tier besides a few.

you're here, though, so you're pol

why paint such broad strokes when you yourself are the counterexample

user trust me, there are plenty of gay men that want to preserve and protect tradition. Gay men love order and traditions hence why most love weddings. This modern push to redefine is entirely leftist, being gay does not mean being a social marxist.

so what's your problem anyway? that we don't have questions or for someone based on his sexual proclivities and ethnic composition besides the usual inflammatory stuff? what do you expect?

Because they’re the only men that puts us in our place and we love it.
I would never change something I strive for and care about. Traditional values are the foundation of my whole life. Slightly different because it was grandparents raising me, but she was a housekeeper, uncle who’s slow worked around the house as a groundskeeper, grandpa was a factory worker who always had food on the table regardless of his faults. There’s no reason for me to change what I believe in. That doesn’t make sense.

Yes, and I do love pol. It’s okay to critisize and still appreciate an insitution such as this.
I don’t have a problem man. I just want to get to know you guys, to hear from you, to see what you think, what you believe. With no alterior motives besides my own self admitted self obsession. I love to hear what people think of me, people I respect. But that doesn’t mean I won’t criticize your faults. Sometimes y’all won’t hear anybody unless they’re just like you. That’s all I was saying.

>I'm hispanic

Hispanic's not a race dumbass

Jesus Christ. WHO CARES what race I am. I’m a spic. He’s white as fuck. We’re fags. He’s liberal, white. I’m conservative and a spic flamer. Ask me shit. Or should I link my paypal like some NEGRESS animal for y’all to give me attention????

what are some cartoons in your top ten favorite?

what did you study in college?
why not something challenging?

>gay Mexican male coservative in a relationship with a white Mormon liberal
>Mormon

What church and do they actually know?
From the Mormons I've talked to I'm pretty sure being gay is a big no for them

I love qt ethnic bfs that are low key conservative

South Park
Drawn Together
Simpson’s before 2000
Family Guy first two seasons
Don’t watch many cartoons.

....and youre both niggers for it.

He wasn’t out when his family lived in utah and were super into the church. They’re still in the church, but after he came out missionaries were very weird around him but his parents had his back after a couple days of freaking out.

Low key? I go to gay clubs once in a while and do Nazi salutes. I’ve almost been jumped for saying I support Trump in Los Angeles, I make videos skating around yelling MAGA and America First. Nigga it’s high key.

Die with your rage lesbian LARP'ers

The Mormon has to repent from his sin and return to the faith or be prepared to be excommunicated for his sin against Heavenly Father's will.

Not LARPing. I’ve given enough proof. I’ll give more. My name. My number. Y’all can fucking call me for all I care. I’m sorry you guys aren’t used to honesty AND not being socially retarded.

Kill yourself

I would tell you the same but you’re already dead inside monkey.

No conservative gays in Toronto

You are sick in the head pal , you aren't going to find allies here.

I don’t want allies. I thought you guys were different. Naively so. I know better now.

>Back to /R/eddit with your degeneracy.

>gay Mexican male coservative
what are you trying to conserve? You white blood cell count? Burn in hell sodomite