Seiba bully thread

Say your worst about Saber. Why does she job so hard everytime?

Her only real Jobbing losses are against Diarmuid (she was utterly retarded in that fight), her debate/emotional losses in Zero (cause Butcher cant write), and Hassan (really shouldve noticed that swirling black mass on the floor). The rest have some degree of reason and overall her win ratio is higher.

Saber thread?
Saber thread

Shirou should have summoned Gawain instead of her. Would have been infinitely more enjoyable.

>don't talk shit to my master and my master's ideal ever again

Who's that on the right?

Agravain

When the fuck is Kay?
Isn't he suppose to be a sick badass who slew a giant?

Because jesus FUCK the nasuverse round table are a bunch spergs. Shit's worse than a goddamn soap opera.

I would love to see him fight for Shirou's honor and beat EMIYA the fuck down.

Post people who better at saving Britain than saber

Some dude who's cutting his own hand? Really?

>Say your worst about Saber
She's a woman and definitely not King Arthur.

>what is a scabbard

Seiba pleases her master for mana! IN CANON!

SLUUUUUUT
L
U
U
U
T

inferior kenshit

Don't get butthurt because the superior King Arthur is a man.

>Leave caster to me shirou I have infinite magic resistance, it should be no problemo
>You should not enter in a fight between servants
BAD END. GOT MIND CONTROLLED.

kek

kenshi a cute
but seiba is cuter

>Would have been infinitely more enjoyable.
Yes the yaoi and Rin gangbang would've been more enjoyable than that awkward threesome in the ruin

like this?

>superior King Arthur is a man.
Are you implying that women are inferior leaders compared to men?

For you shitlord

>"Even I know how to do this"
Referring to a blowjob at the end of Fate route.

Does it mean that Knights of the roundtable are just massive bukake orgy?

>Are you implying that women are inferior leaders compared to men?
obviously

You have the ones for the other Servants too? I need some more WHORE OF BABYLON in my diet.

Why don't you back it up with facts then instead of using Sup Forums buzzwords?

what buzzwords have I used?

imagine

Let's be fair, MC Powered Servant > Everything.

Yes, game mechanics will obviously beat the fact that Gawain is now the protagonists's servant and will fuck EMIYA's shit up. Not to mention his honesty will beat EMIYA's smug and Rin's bitchiness.

how does such a good looking guy get cucked?

honestly that's why I like saber being a woman. At least then the arthur history isn't as tragic.

You said men are more capable of leadership than women which is not true and just pulling it out from your ass. The fact that you like Arthur so much proves it.

She's fucking boring, she has no personality and they keep spamming her everywhere.

Well, Arthur is a sixteen year old, while Lancelot is a grown man. Maybe Guinevere wanted an actual man instead of a teenager.

Isn't one of his ability that he can't die during the day?

Yeah, but if Shirou summons him then he ends up skewering EMIYA at night. Regardless, EMIYA's getting a sword up the ass.

>Arthur is a sixteen year old
He don't look like one.

Arthur isn't sixteen she looks sixteen. Ducking retarded. Her body didn't age while she had Avalon. Arthur is at least 25-30

Guinevere is a slut, it's that simple

What the fuck can't I spell fucking? Each and ever fucking time I do it, it randomly auto correct the word fucking. Also ARTURIA is 25-30.

>The fact that you like Arthur so much proves it.
that is a different person

>You said men are more capable of leadership than women which is not true and just pulling it out from your ass.
Do you know what a buzzword is?

How on earth could you infer that from what I said? I said that Prototype Arthur is better than Arturia. Which is true. Better stats, better NP, better realization that didn't come from a bunch of men telling her she's a shitty King and a little girl. That was cringey as fuck, and I'm glad that Arthur didn't have that shit with the servants in Fragments.

Next time don't let your triggered little mind cloud your vision.

>men are better leaders because I said so.

What are you guys talking about. Please stop. We had one of the worst fate thread yesterday. I love you guys. No more fighting please :(

Unless a fucking retarded believes that fate Shirou is a good character

>random green text to cover for the fact I don't know what a buzzword is

>any shirou
>a good character

His original design had him look his age.

For all we know his does have Avalon. It's stated that Ayaka had a relic buried inside of her that allowed her to summon Arthur. I think it was also mentioned he had stopped aging as well.

Stay Night Shirou's cool, don't hate.

>muh little girl
>muh King should only be males
You're the one who's triggered here.

Miyuverse Shirou is a great version of him and I'm glad that he was able to be shown in all his glory without any of the angst.

Holy crap, you're actually retarded. Point out where I said any of those things.

I mean in the original legend the reason who went to lancelot was because Arthur was so distant being the king and all.

I guess what I'm saying is that fate/prototype saber just doesn't have that distant beleaguered look I'd expect of such a characterization.

Arthur being a girl actually really fits well with the legend and I know that change was only made since it was an eroge but I really like that it was done.

It's not Shirou if there's no angst, really. You could barely even call Miyu-Shirou Shirou.

But this isn't a Shirou thread, it's a Gawain thread.

What do you mean good? A likable character? A character that does his job? Because Shirou is pretty hated among the fans.

Also I said fate Shirou because he is the worst of all shirous. I do not like Shirou, nor do the way the character was handled in the vn and anime

Can Gawain be summoned as a lancer?

That's why he settled down to a Jap girl

This. I think the tumblrina is just a troll. Fate series certainly wouldn't have been as successful without Seibaclones and waifubaiting, but I can see the original otome game with Bishi Arthur being more coherent narrative-wise.

This goes back to Shirou-bashing. Man he's so fucking dumb, and keep haxing his way through the sheer power of being self insert VN protagonists. I'd take anything other than a dumbass knucklehead MC that keeps getting protected by plot armor. A damsel in distress feMC with her fantasy knight in shining armor might be cliched, but at least it won't be as inconsistent as FSN VN, especially for Fate and UBW route where Shirou just hax his way into victory

I like Hero-type characters, so I find him likable, and what job does Shirou, exactly? He's controversial but that doesn't mean he's not a great character. His development and how he plays off of each heroine is great. Please do not let your bias and dislike of a character make you think that said character sin't good or great.

Your opinion is an opinion, which is fair enough. I hate Prisma Shirou.

>she's a shitty King and a little girl
>She's a woman and definitely not King Arthur.
I can give you more if I'm not on mobile right now.

Eh, I like Shirou, but I'm not about to get in an argument about that. I also prefer his Hero-Ideals over Ayaka's whole family problems, so it's all on opinions, really.

>Unless a fucking retarded believes that fate Shirou is a good character
You think Shirou is bad? Take a look at Sieg then.

Jesus. Christ. You do realize that I was talking about Gilgamesh and Alexander's words on her, right? Of course you don't. I could give less of a shit if she was a girl, it's the fact that the narrative constantly pointing out that she's a girl, a little girl no less, that I find her cringey and prefer Arthur to her.

A king should literally only be male. Otherwise they become a Queen.

Yeah, Sieg is a character who deserves any and all hate he gets, plus he has that retarded as hell Fate-style romance with Jeanne.

DESU most shounen type MC are fucking bad famlam.

Her upcoming demise in HF will not make Sup Forums cry as hard as pic related.

>that doesn't mean he's not a great character.

He plowed through the Fate route being an utter knucklehead without learning anything, he stuck with "girls shouldn't fight" motto all the way till the bitter end and got rewarded for it if you don't count the bad endings. Even if you do, half of the choices requires you to act like an utter knucklehead like jumping in front of Berserker to protect Saber and get smashed to pulp, rather than running away with Rin. Even after getting kidnapped by Ilya, causing problem with everybody and then rescued, he still wonders in broad daylight and sneak off at night without protection. Finally he hax his way into beating Gil. This is not to mention Gil just straight out leaving them to live on day 14 after he crushes both him and Saber for no reason other than bad writing because otherwise the pair would've gotten annihilated. Great idea with your "date" and thinking with your dick eh Shirou. And again, what's frustrating is that he keeps getting away with this idiocy through sheer power of being self insert MC

Taiga is probably most at fault for Shirou turning out the way he did. She was basically the only adult in his life who could have taught him shit like it's not okay to let people walk over you or that he shouldn't have to bear the guilt of living but it seems she never did any of that.

Just used him as a free chef and as someone to play games with.

See I was going to respond to this with an argument, then I saw the last line.

Nope, no fucking thank you.

>inconsistent as FSN VN
I tried not to be retarded like Shirou when I played the VN and I always get bad ends.

>lelouch dying
>cry

only edge lords like him.

i-i don't mind

>yaoi

Gawain is not gay also Shirou is a boy who only likes girls, and you can't have same sex mana transfers.

What's wrong with self-inserting to characters that reminds you of yourself?

>DESU most shounen type MC are fucking bad famlam.

That's not fair, it's more like modern LN or VN based self insert protags are bad.

Shounen MC used to carry their show, see: Guts, Goku, Luffy, Kenshiro, Pegasus Seiya, hell even Naruto.

Nowadays the waifus carry the show, and you have shit like Shirou, Kirito, Bell, Kyosuke from Oreimo, Takashi from High School of the Dead, Touma, etc who are just bland as bland boring nice guy.

Please don't paint Naruto in a good light while making Shirou look bad.

>you can't have same sex mana transfers.
Maybe for girl x girl.

For men their mana is carried in their spunk, so a bit of yaoi spunk slurping would totally transfer the mana

I honestly don't know if you baiting or not. But I agree a opinion is a opinion.

I fucking hate him with a passion. Fucking stupid love shit. He ruined one of the greatest semon demons. In do glad that I didn't waste my time with it

Guys this is Seiba bully thread. Get back on track.

I want to take away Seiba's lion doll and bully her!

why ilya is talking about herself?
is she a self hating slut?

I'm pretty sure it's a troll.

I'm not baiting, I genuinely like Shirou and everything I said up there was real.

But Gawain would never suck a dick and Shirou isn't gay so he wouldn't even be be to get it up.

Robin is pure.

>What's wrong with self-inserting to characters

Because I'm not your average japanese high schoolers, so I can't self insert. What I see is just a badly written boring, bland meathead protagonist getting away with idiotic choices and hax his way into plotarmor victory while people around him dies left and right.

rin is here to save the day

When a berserker is chasing you, your life is on the line, and the situation was as dire as that you'd jack off too.

Even if you can't get it on with another guy, he'll probably just jerk it off to a cup fantasizing about Rin and have Gawain slurp his semen

Mope because Gawain can't die during day time

Yeah. Kiritsugu at least had the excuse of being cursed on top of being traumatized. Taiga is just Taiga.

Shirou is a VN self insert protagonist first and foremost. That's why he can't carry a show and every anime with him in it is shit.

Viewed from 3rd person if you're not playing with him or hearing his narrative, he's an utter moron that should've got murdered on day 1, and he gets away with it time and time again by the virtue of just being the main character.

>Gawain can't die during day time
>Shirou don't want to fight during day time to protect civilians

The pair and their idiotic arguments would've been glorious.

I'll take the bait

>he stuck with "girls shouldn't fight" motto all the way till the bitter end
And you miss the point of Shirou's character.

Go back to /fgog/ secondary.