Whick on of you pussies did this?

Alright Anons. fess up to which one of you Nazi fucks did this. I know this is how white nationalists treat their elders. Come on. Tell me who you are.

nesn.com/2017/10/young-panthers-fan-bloodies-older-fan-with-sucker-punch-during-tnf-game/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uQJRqxf0UE0
heavy.com/sports/2017/10/kyle-maraghy-panthers-fan-punch-photos/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

seems like its other other way around. the dude who sucker punched the elder was
definitely wigger. But if i was there I would of pushed his ass off the stands with his dumb degenerate of a gf.

>the dude turns around and calls the victim a “geriatric fuck”

>youtube.com/watch?v=uQJRqxf0UE0

I really like this politics thread

Why does no one ever fight back against fags like that, kick the shit out of him and leave him bloodied too

WE NEED TO FIND THIS FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. YOU JUST KNOW HIS SOCIAL MEDIA IS FULL OF LIBERAL LOVE.

>getting so angry over a sports game that you end up punching someone who is also watching it

Holy shit Ameritards no wonder your country is a mess. Stop this degeneracy.

it was me #bashthefash #floridantifa
boomer nazis WATCH OUT

>stadium still full of white cuckolds

So much for the kneeling faggotry destroying the NFL.

So they identified him. His name is Kyle Maraghy of Mooresville, NC.

He deleted all of his social media

lol yeah, only Americans fight each other over sports games...

it was more because his arrogant ass didn't want to be respectful and sit down so others could see

you'll never catch me, nazis! #ontherightsideofhistory #thewholeworldiswatching

PUNCH NAZIS!!

This is some nice bait. In supposed to latch on by pointing out Europeans and their divegrass riots but I will just say that this guy is a faggot.

>would of

he has a bunch of driving violations, complete fucking idiot from the looks of it

>What are football hooligans

I hate old people too, but dude bro needs a good sterilizing. Old man just wanted to see and hear the game.

You mean Americans don't have "firms" for every team that arrange organised fights? Is sports hooliganism something new to the states?

The problem is the young faggot didn't get his head caved in by 20 of the fans of the old guys team.

I don't give a shit about people who play with balls.

You know it's funny these young white dudes are so confident fighting senior citizens but if it were some nigger he would probably offer his girlfriend in solidarity lol.

They were fans of the same team. Supposedly the argument was about the attacker standing up all game blocking the view.

FLORIDA MAN STRIKES AGAIN!!!!

I want more info on this man.

>Whick on

anyone who laughs at this is a stupid fuck. doesn't matter what gramps said. that shit was WRONG.

He's fucked. Going to jail in Mecklenburg County (Charlotte).

this, love how confident he was punching an old man in the face but I 100 percent agree he would bitch the fuck out if a colored person was upset with him standnig up all gayme

not true. ive beaten negros up before. not that hard. just recently took on 5v1. they ran like faggots when cops came. then again, im slavic.

good

>Whick on
will do sir

>dude bro and his chicka

bitch wtf is this nigger shit?

stupid fuck is going to get molested in prison. wanted to pretend to be tough, now is going to be some1's bitch. justice.

A literal white nigger, fuck that guy. How could you justify this

Jamal and Leroy will make him wear a mop on his head while they tag team his asshole into the next dimension.

Fucking kek
Boomer entitlement on full display ladies and gentleman
Boomer thought he could talk shit and not get the shit literally beat out of him.

>fake tweet

Why'd you have to ruin a decent thread?

A real class act over here

>slavic
you must have missed the part where he said 'white'

>that sphinx SHEIT face
every fucking time

It was me.

Put boomers in the grave. I'll jerk it to this WebM tonight. This shit gets me diamonds.

too late

If I were President I would cut his right arm off!

that was disgusting

All he did was punch the guy. Thats just misdemeanor battery. Dude probably wont even see the inside of a jail cell.

not politics
sage and reported

>don't start fights with people older than you, it's going to look bad when you lose

now this is a pol poster

Hoolaganism doesn't work so well when everyone's carrying. So no, we don't let little protofaggots run amuck in the streets over a faggots ball game.

Since when have "nazis" been punching elders, nigger? That's 100% something the alt-left would do.

I bet he's a trump supporter

>muh guns

But you let protohumans run around and raze cities, loot and riot. Where were the pro 2A'ers during Baltimore, Hurricanes and pretty much every other chimpout?

Definitely looks like all the militant cuck liberal antifas I have seen. That dead fish look in their eyes.

Newfag

>the dude bro turns around and calls the victim a “geriatric fuck”, “faggot”, and “hick”
"hick"
liberal trash confirmed

bet he's a liberal faggot who wishes he could move to canada

He made the Deans list in 2015 and 2016.

How the fuck do you link me to the one site that has ever crashed my browser? Who makes such a shitty site?

All you need to know here:

Antifa confirmed

The store Mike Brown robbed on the anniversary of his death
They didn't get looted that time

he was on the deans list three times AT HIS TWO YEAR COMMUNITY COLLEGE SO JOKES ON YOU FAGGOT HES A BRAINLET

Why do you assume white nationalists watch or care about niggerball? All likelyhood points towards it being a wigger who did this.

>Where were the pro 2A'ers during Baltimore, Hurricanes and pretty much every other chimpout?

Chimpouts only happen in black areas and areas with strict gun laws.

do you think he does that same pose while he sits in the corner while the big black BULL handles his wife?