What Does Sup Forums Think Of Pennsylvania?

Be honest with us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t3nKhhz7ZMw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You helped save the West last November

Dump Philly off on New Jersey and you're good.

The cities are the shittiest parts.
t. Pennsylvanier

I live here and Philly needs nuked.

We are the Master State

agreed and checked. I love it here

Good ol Pennsyltuckey

Philly needs to dump its ghettos into Camden and we can stay red.

>The cities are the shittiest parts.
One of the worst capital cities for culture EVER. What a total shit hole. There is NOTHING downtown but bars and degeneracy. Nothing is worth a fuck other than the hospital and the capital building.

t: Commonwealther.

Best neighbor.
>t. Ohio

You suck at driving

Have some of the greatest pride but not much to show for it. Midwest is better

Whats a nice place to get a log cabin in the Appalachia around Pen?

>Drumpf
>saving the West

Live in Southwest PA
No hurricanes
No Volcanoes
No Earthquakes
No kebabs
No tsunamis
No wildfires
No tornados

descendants of the men who built America
best state in the country
best place to live in the world

youtube.com/watch?v=t3nKhhz7ZMw

I know it, you know it, everybody knows it

Greatest state in the union.

It's boring af and even lonelier for fags. Grew up in the Poconos where the only place to go for fun was Walmart in the next town over. And Jersey fucks need to get the hell off the roads

The Appalachian mountains don't run through PA. Maybe you were thinking of the Poconos.

>Ohio
I imagine you all as dead inside and working the same desk job. Your women? Husbando-stealing, husbando-bluepilling HOEBAGS.

wrong
poconos are part of the appalachian chain, twat.

Love it here, from California, never looking back

Explain? I don't know anything (IQ subhuman)

quints dont lie fool.

Which is such a shame because my grandfather has old photos of Allentown before the spics invaded and it looked like a really nice place to be

Fake news. If I'm wrong how did I get those quints?

Yes my mistake. Do you know any comfy towns with cheap land and beautiful scenery?

born and raised, most average depiction of American life

Well you got the dead inside part right. Women aren't too bad.

THIS

No, all the out of state fucks bought up the nice places for summer homes. I had a friend who in her community was surrounded by house but had no neighbors because of vacationers

Bedford is pretty based.

Any anons from around there?

Nah, I've never been to PA. Although I appreciate that clutch election win back in November. Also the eagles were fun to watch last night. Seems like a good state.

Fuck outta here jersey twats, and stay the hell out of the passing lane

The inbred bongo gene is very high in that state.

Filthadelphia is terrible. Pittsburgh is breddy gud as a city. All the rest of PA is essentially suburban or rural and is a nice place to live. Feels neat to be in such a historic state. The parts that AREN'T a city would be a great place to raise a family.

In recent years though there's been a ton of beaners leaking in. Not sure what that's about.

LOL THIS. Every single gotdang time I see a crazy driver on the highway they either have Jersey, NY, or Ohio plates.

Make lawns illegal and they'll disappear overnight.

the quints are glorious, but alas they are not always correct.

215 moco here. Work in philly tho.
Comfy af here.
Traveled most of us, lived east coast came back happy to pa. Doubt I'll ever leave. Want to retire innawoods for sure.
Booze laws suck.

It goes farther than recent, I'm afraid. Goes back at least 3 decades. What's also gotten bad is the niggerly city folk moving in and mucking up good school districts. My old high school has a metal detector now, and nothing bad ever happened at that school until after I graduated in '13

Cheesesteak niggers

Penn State girls are most likely to go ATM on the 1st date.

are you that amish kid i mett on omegle?
howz ur mother doing?

Wid or widout?

How long did it take?

I was emotionally honest. You aren't.

We have been dreaming of doing this for years. Philadelphia has over 500,000 niggers. We should just nuke it.

My brother owns construction company, and all of his workers are spics. One was just recently arrested by ICE right in front of his facility as well. I hope all of them get the boot because there are hard working folks besides them that would love to work construction, I have no idea why all his hire have only been them, let alone illegals. I was also in Philly recently which I don't go to often, and the amount of crackheads, and niggers that ask me for change is astonishing, really is a filthy place.

whats a pennsylvania?

He's building the wall, trying to ban muslims, and fucking over niggers by defunding Obamacare. Obviously not perfect, but better than the alternatives.

Solid point

You keep your niggers the fuck away from NJ. We just recently kicked all the drug dealers and shit out of Camden with a legit police state. Now we're rebuilding and jobs are coming back, so fuck off!

pedos

You guys suck, your alcohol prices are too highnn your smoking jew prices are too highnn and you can't drive

Wawa is better than Sheetz.

t. 610

fuck outta here

t. 570

Are you retarded?

Sheetz has better hot food but Wawa has better hoagies you hoser. Sheetz hoagies are flat and bland

I visited once. Lots of fucking Draculas.

It was one the greatest election flips ever.

Fuck you dude. I live in central PA and I can tell you for a fact that there are no mountains around here anywhere.

That's where they shot down Flight 93.

it's poor as shit and the roads are ancap-tier. some people are cool. gun laws are wonky.
t. used to live in PA

>left lane riding, half a second from your rear end faggot from the armpit of the us

Fuck off Jersey.

If I thought anything bad about Pennsylvania, it redeemed itself in 2016.

I spent 3 days in Gettysburg and that's about all I know about it except that the inner cities suck.

Also your founding Quakers were so liberal that they allowed others to come in and take over, serving as an early warning to the rest of America.

570 where you at blood? I’m in mttop
People in PA can drive it’s the roads that suck. Plus you fuckers don’t know shit about shit until you eat some middleswarth bbq chips

He IS retarded!

>the roads are ancap-tier
kek

Mama mia no dont do that 2 us good jersey folks, fuck philly

STOP BULLYING PHILLY IT'S NOT FAIR

This. Hope you can 1776 like you did in 2016 for 2020.

I'm all freaking over. From Jim Thorpe, lived in Allentown, some places in the middle of nowhere, Stroudsburg (not the east shithole), and for now Gouldsboro which is literally the middle of nowhere. But I'm out at school in Williamsport. I've had enough of this state

t. californian

You should come here on vacation sometime and enjoy all of our rolling meadows and grasslands.

t. Gary Johnson

Niggerdelphia is a blight upon America. Nay; the world.

checked

Best to do what trips user says right there.

As an Upstate NY fag I am forever jealous of PA threads where you they bully you Philly fags on sight and put you in your rightful place. If we want a good upstate thread we gotta explicitly ban jew york shitheads in the OP and half the time we have to start a decoy NYC thread for them to run alongside it so they'll go away and stop shitting up ours about how their shit-covered city is better than our state.

ON-TOPIC: I'm swinging through NEPA tomorrow. Any of you fucks know if Yards Brewing distributes their Tavern Spruce up north that far?

From Pennsylvania, born and raised. The Philly is trash, suburbs of and around it are ok. The natural scene is beautiful and the history of the US is everpresent and intriguing, but it is all in the ruins of Philadelphia being destroyed day by day.

Dems are corrupt. Repubs let them be.

The majestic Amish reside here.

Yeah, pretty good.

Oh and this happened here...

The Red pill of red hill.

Look up hate mail red hill for story, i got pics...

570. Very comfy. As long as you stay out of Nigg-barre.

Get rid of philly and it's great.

nj is a piece of dog shit. stay out of pa, jersey fags!

Yo I visited a friend who goes to college there, that place is terrifying at night. The streets were absolutely dead, but it still felt like turning down the wrong street would end up with us being dead

Wb is shit tier. The nogs invaded from ny and nj about 10 years ago. It is exactly how you explain. Shame because it used to be a decent place to live.

Kicked Hillarys ass! 'Nuff said!

I live in Wv now but I visit that area occasionally as my patents are from Blair county

Wid

Best cheesesteak Ive ever had

Lake Wallenpaupak is nice. Maybe Lancaster or Poconos.

What did he mean by this?

philadelphia used to be based when ben franklin lived in it
and you saved last election
ok/10

It's bretty gud

>us
Wtf?

How do we fix Reading?

Dunno, you guys seem pretty chill. Slim Cessna moved there so it must not be too bad.

Anyone on team Trump is alright with me.

Loads of cute girls, but they're all neurotic as fuck lol also y'all are fucking weird about dating down no good fuggen jagger bush pricks can jagg offff

fpbp