Is Sup Forums satire?

I always treated it as satire. Hmmm, is it?

The fire rises.

Your post is satire. This one too.

sure bud

it is whatever u want it to be

lurk more, you fucking normie

I'm a full blown nazi now thanks to the shilling.

Of course, ever heard of Poe's Law?

Yes, Sup Forums is satire, its just the newfags and reddit spawn that take it seriously.

we are the country leaders of the world

how did you find this place?

This place can be anything you want bby

Sup Forums is a board of peace

>satire
yeah, i totally don't want to throw commies out of helicopters
really

sure. all (((satire))).

Yes federal agent this page is satire.

probably more hyperbole than satire

There is literally a guy who insulted some trans to commit suicide.. Why would this be satire?

Sup Forums is unironic, post-ironic satire.

All satire until we can get away with it for real ;)

of course friend, pol is a board of peace.

true

never happened

fake news

pure fantasy not based on reality

The main tactic of Sup Forums is larping. We larp several political beliefs, and post provocative opinions to test the waters. We explore ideas and arguments that would get you banned in other places. Most people do not agree with 100% of what they are saying, but they do agree that it is a useful dialogue, and way to see where you truly stand on a topic. For instance, someone might make a thread talking about Race and IQ, and say all niggers must go back to Africa, and stop throwing chicken bones on the sidewalk. When in reality, they just believe blacks are like savage children permanently stuck at 75 IQ while we have 100 IQ.

So in other words, its satire, but its satire used to expose truths, instead of how the mainstream do it to just mock and reinforce existing ideas. Our satire is used to provoke new understandings, not entrench current ones. Another example might be Murdoch Murdoch. There are a lot of complete normies who watch that, and do the whole nervous laughter bit think the creators are actually le adult swim edgy berniebro types. Or le epic nazi trolling meme. Then they start researching the topics, and getting the real messages from the video. Murdoch Murdoch is satire, but its satire with purpose.

Doomy dooms of doom, and an extended mockery of every nation that ever fell because of people saying what they weren't supposed to.

Is it like Cole's Law?

alt-lite fags take it as satire, people with an actual political opinion use it as an anonymous way of putting forth an opinion without having policemen bash through your front door.

Satire is the best way to espouse the most forbidden truths.
Brackets are by far the most protected peoples from criticism on the planet.
And they have their wrangling hands in every jar.

You can call me what ever you like babe
t. Sup Forums

yes. people just have the wrong idea of what satire is. In common language we tend to use to mean derision or mocking from the other corner, when it doesn't have to be that way. Satire is really just exaggerating certain attributes to hyperinflation, so as to paradoxically focus on the more nuanced aspects of said image or argument.

This is satire

well i absolutely adore jews and nigs irl, so coming here to mock and expose them is really just a way for me to laff at myself for my playful absurdisms. i know so many awesome kvetchmeisters and pavement apes! it's all in good fun!