Best Bible Version

I didn't know where to put this but see Sup Forums talk about Christianity a lot. I want to read the Bible but I want to know what you all think is the best version.

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.wikisource.org/wiki/Bible_Crampon_1923
kingjamesbibleonline.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First off, fuck off with this retard shit.
Second it doesn't matter, read myths how ever you want, makes no difference. You've got the internte, you retard/.

King James Version. The original, not the new or revised one. the rest are heresy.

This one is best. Linux wasn't invented by Jews.

King James is the best, while NIV is good for younger people I guess.
>internte
>calls someone else a retard

NABRE.

KJV with Apocrypha and remember the Greek and Hebrew origins for the New and Old Covenant, respectively...

King James Version obviously.

Jefferson Bible

best bible version is the original one, Old Testament on Jewish and New one on Greek .. every translation is shitty opinion of someone else, and unfortunately it usually creates heresies..

King James Verision (KJV).

I liked the first 5 books. After they introduced that stupid Jesus character, it stopped being believable.

What's so great about kjv. the grammar is archaic. Why's it magic

Idk, but that meme is dank as fuck. Will use it to troll islamist faggots.

The King James fixation in a lot of Protestant denominations has probably driven more people away from Christ than anything else they do. NIV is flat-out better, but make sure to read the 1984 version, SJW shit started creeping into the 2011 version.

King James Version for english readerts
Bible Crampon for french ones
fr.wikisource.org/wiki/Bible_Crampon_1923
kingjamesbibleonline.org/

Read them all simultaneously

I like the version where fuck off and kys christcuck.

vulgate

What is the best Swedish version?

I recommend the New American Standard Bible (NASB) but the New King James Version (NKJV) or the English Standard Version (ESV) are also good choices.

They translate from the original Greek and Hebrew to modern English.

Best versions are the ones written in any neo-latin language and this is a FACT becasue they convey more efficiently the greek translation from aramaic

and douay rheims

1611 Authorised (King James Version)
But, for the Psalter, use the 1539 Great Bible.

I've been reading from the Vulgare (Latin language) recently, and I'd be interested to hear if there is a favoured version...

*Vulgate

KJV all modern bibles are junk,just look up how many times the blood of Christ and His divinity are removed from modern bibles,plenty of info out there the KJV translators were the real deal,everything else is a vatican corruption

all you need to look for is a direct translation of the vulgate. find that and you're good

>The infallible and immutable word of God has multiple divergent versions
That should be your answer right there

It's more accurate for a variety of reasons. Modern versions change and omit verses, you can find out which on YouTube. It shouldn't matter that it's archaic, if we don't change Shakespeare we definitely shouldn't change the Bible.

He didn't exist. You are so beta needing your kike crutch. PUSSY!

Sell your cloak and buy a sword.

Jeremiah 16:21 - "Therefore, behold, I will this once cause them to know, I will cause them to know mine hand and my might; and they shall know that my name is The LORD."

When will your stupid translation stop using (((Lord))) as god's name?
Yahweh or Jehovah are names

>flag

>King James Bible
this

I've been reading the ESV since Jan 2017. Pretty good. I grew up with NKJV, and it's very close to ESV.

Of course, you can't go wrong with KJV.

>1 Corinthians 1:3 (KJV)
>3 Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

>NIV is better
>Except xxxx versions

What a garbage Christian you are.

this

Delet this you filthy accursed fool, shitposting is one thing but this will not go unpunished.

Vulgata, made by fellow dalmatian

Protestants! Protestants everywhere!

Orthodox Study bible. Thank me later.

Thanks for all the good responses guys. As for the trolls, keep on trolling, Sup Forums wouldn't be the same without you..

Jesus Christ himself gave the teaching authority to the Catholic church through Peter. You're best off with the NAB or the RSVCE

Thanks man, that's the nicest thing some one has said to me today.

I hope you find money on the street

>the original one
Doesn't exist. Only copies of copies. Copies have differences. The majority of copies have full text only present in the King James Bible, while the Greek/Hebrew texts sold in most seminaries have incorrect text copied out from corrupt manuscripts.

Reading in original language also doesn't solve the problem of many ancient words with debatable meanings and that can't be definitively solved due to lack ancient dictionaries and inability to ask the original authors for explanations.

These problems are solved by the Holy Ghost working in the Church to supernaturally put the entire Bible into English in the King James Version. The Authorized Version isn't just a translation, it is the very words of God in the world-language of the end times.