Akagi vs Kaiji

Akagi vs Kaiji

Akagi wins easily

Obviously Akagi.

the series's or the characters?

akagi is literally the "i win" character

kaiji is way more entertaining.

i literally could not believe he defeated the bog. i fucking went mental. i watched that when it aired. holy shit the anticipation.

and i truly was not sure if he would win because of the finale of season 1.

>watched it when it aired

Youre cool user. Want a cookie for being that cool?

>akagi is literally the "i win" character
Explaine faggot

No matter what you think is the appropriate course of action, it ends up being a part of Akagis keikaku.

>and i truly was not sure if he would win
This is why my favorite game was E-Card, it was when I first realized that I wasn't sure whether he'd lose or not.

Will the Mahjong match ever finish? Just drop dead WASHIZUUUU

Not quite. Akagi is about psychology and breaking your opponent. Kaiji is about plans that fail half the time. And both have a lot of luck.

Akagi rekt

Kaiji is fucking great.

The bog arc was absolute shit though, even the mahjong arc is better, and I fucking hate mahjong.

I swear this match is so long it's hilarious. There are even a few chapters where both Akagi and Washizu are unconscious at the border of death and wake up to continue their deathmatch

Yes, but since we almost never see Akagis thoughts, his plans come as a result of his opponent actions. Most apparent in the Washizu fight, where he often tries to guess Akagis plans, in multiple layers, just for it to be the complete opposite. Well, it's like you say, a complete mindrape most of the time.

>Getting autistic while completely missing the point
Back to pleddit please young faggot.

Watching as it aired means he had to wait a whole week between each episode. This means the suspense was stretched out over 2 months. I can imagine it was quite the show.

It was actually fucking retarded and everyone complained about the bog arc when it aired.

Akagi's shtick: autistic genius that reads you like an open book and just wants to gamble for someone's life because he autistically believes that's where life gets interesting.

Kaiji's shtick: a naive, pennyless deadbeat who turns into a predator when cornered and seemingly out of options.

Everyone will tell you Akagi wins nine times out of ten, but I want to see what sort of crazy shit Kaiji would end up pulling. Plus, recent manga arcs show that he has grown as a person.

I want to hug Kaiji and buy him a beer.

Why are you defending a retard who decided to watch the anime when the manga was already done by then?

I'd say that Akagi wins ten times out of ten. Kaiji could probably have a chance to beat Akagi from then Ten manga though.

DOZO!

Akagi doesn't lose.

Kaiji always lose, even if he wins.

Why is his head so tiny?

Kaiji. Akagi is a Mary sue. I dont like him.

>gamble for your life every day
>live long enough to get this old
yeah

He became wide