Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=agTutyWzQlk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Snowden#Employment_at_CIA
youtube.com/watch?v=jmNmGEf-gSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How this guy isn't dead is weird

> Likud

WTF I love Trump now!

It's almost as if he's controlled opposition.

it's impolite to assassinate someone inside an embassy

that's the only reason he's not dead

This guy has the most grating opinions, I really don't like him

He's right

Because he is a mouthpiece. If he was legit he would be dead. He leaks only thing they want us to know, to make it look like this is it

There is a plan. It will unfold. Wait and trust. MAGA.

who the fuck is Likud

He actually leaks the stuff they don't want us to know, but knows we won't sift through 500gb of data for one paragraph worth reading.

Oh and of course, Journalists aren't paid by the MSM to waste time sifting that shite either.

Can somebody tell me how I can take a shit of this magnitude? I bet you feel so empty and clean after.

the reason tiny asian girls got so good at eating hotdogs was training for scat videos

Trump's blind following of Israel has me worried now. What else will these fuckers pressure him to do? More proxy wars? Full out war with Iran? Trump is a hardcore Zionist and Jew lover.

Israel and Saudi Arabia come before Iran to the US.

That's fairly rational from a geopolitical standpoint. They offer far more, especially Saudi Arabia, and Israel is a good way to "give" (meaning, sell) weapons to and fund the weapons industry.

Geopolitics is a bitch, but it's what you do.

Conservative, nationalist party in Israel. Netanyahu's party.

He isn’t a hardcore Zionist or Jew lover. He isn’t anything. That was always the danger with Trump. He’s a blank slate. Whoever has his ear is who’s in power. Right now he is surrounded by kikes.

no because if they murder him they make him a martyr its plain to see if you're not retarded

CIA asset. His "leaks" cause the Arab spring. He happily takes credit for it too. His purpose is to destabilize regions / nations that need to be purged. Not going along with the now elite agenda? Suppose this "scandal" breaks out about you. Then on cue, the NGO's tell all the dumb college students and paid protesters to start protesting for removal because of muh democracy and muh crooked government. Works every time.

>

he's right, u know ..

More like Russia asset than CIA (no, I don't buy the Putin shit with Trump).

The US needs SA for oil, and the world WILL try and disrupt that. The US also needs Israel as a stepping stone into the ME (Turkey is unreliable and dirka dirka).

shills detected. i repead : shils detected !!

nothing new ofc ...

>keep terrible deal
>USA gets nuked by Iran
Haha take that Jews

Given his history with leading those Israel parades in NYC, all those Israeli awards he got, and marrying off his daughter to Jews, I would say he's always been a Zionist and Jew lover.

what's the plan?

I'm pretty sure that living in NYC his whole life in the upper echelon that this isn't new.

what's liduk?

Why would shills try to discredit the guy that the MSM shills for regularly. The way in which I hear about "wikileakz majuuuh data dumpz" is by listening to the BBC news you dolt.

Why would Iran nuke USA? In what world would that work in their favor? They are not stupid. The only stupid people are those who believe in this.

They wouldn't.

Iran doesn't seem to be working on nukes either. They ARE working on ballistic missiles with conventional warheads, and the treaty thingy said that it requests that they don't, but it doesn't say they can't.

Israel is threatened with them, even with conventional warheads; Israel is small and has few targets.

Of course, Israel has a small nuclear deterrent (enough for Iran), and all they have to say is that any massed conventional attack with ballistic missiles will be met with a nuclear response. So, no one should have their panties in a twist in reality.

>looking at random wikileaks
>click through tons of boring shit
>find documents explicitly implicating saudi arabia and israel in 9/11 and detailing how it was done and how the israelis infiltrated the terror cells and the country
>think its neat but never occurs to me that it might be a new find because it's nothing i haven't heard before
>never seen those docs again, have no idea how to find them

You're truly 1 in several million as hardly anyone ever downloads this shit let alone spends any time sleuthing it. Should you have tried to vocalise what you found you'd fall on dead ears as you're not in the media. Had you the kind of pull to actually bring something of value to the surface, you'd find yourself placed beneath it in cold storage.

This is why they do it, this is why they tell us exactly what they do, it gets them off.

lol good luck killing me though i'm not saying you wouldn't get it done but there would be more than one funeral

if i had just copied the link and posted it on Sup Forums we'd be in a whole different world.

it's out there though.

What has wikileaks done recently? Whats that? Oh nothing?
What happened to them saying 2017 was suppose to be huge with their leaks and all they released were CIA shit that almost everyone already knew the CIA was doing?
What happened to that Mockingbird release? They haven't done shit in months.

Do you have something to say about the pic though ? He's right you know.

>forgets about how 2016 played out.

reminder wikileaks was hijacked october 2016, assange has been under cia control since then.

Dudes a Russian shill read his manifesto

>145197613
Hi shareblue

hes not wrong, trump basically campaigned on israel first policies although his tagline suggested otherwise

Is this him or a parody account?

It's him. Ass angel browses Sup Forums quite often.

Brownie Batter Enema

I'm not one of them, I just figured this all out long ago, we're the only people that care enough about this shit, and (((they))) don't care if we know because they know that even combined we matter very little. They wouldn't need luck to kill people that speak out to much and gain to much traction with the masses, they'd just use the police force.

Finally if you had linked it, the world wouldn't have changed, your thread would 404 and you'd recieve a temp ban as a warning. I know this for I have posted pictures of Dan Schneider fucking a dead chicken on this very site, long before pizza gate. It was removed and I was banned in less than a minute.

We are (((their))) play thing, they love it when we get horrified because no one else cares. If "man" ever existed then it is without doubt that we are the last men, take a look in the mirror, what do you see?

would a CIA asset constantly leak about CIA hacking US companies?
would a CIA asset leak the evidence that let the public know about pizzagate?

This.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=agTutyWzQlk

They tried shutting this shit down but then others quickly started to replace it. Now they use us to mine/create lists. The top mod writes for kushner and google does some really shady shit with all our posts/captchas.

Snowden is CIA. He never left. NSA was encroaching on CIA territory, and since the NSA is controlled by the military therefor accountable to the President it had to be neutered. Putin and Obama/Clinton are all run by the same cabal. It's literal 1984 shit where we're told we're at war with countries while the leaders fuck kids together.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Snowden#Employment_at_CIA

Fuck the kikes. Hypocritical nation destroying rats. Crying about Iran having conventional missiles while they assassinate US presidents for wanting to inspect Dimona. Hitler was right.

youtube.com/watch?v=jmNmGEf-gSg

I do have my doubts about snowden's sincerity, but I think the ultimate outcome of what he did causes people to question the CIA more.

This, however, doesn't mean Assange is allies with the CIA

da faq is he doing?
Calling out the jew??

Guys gonna go MIA soon.

Yeah lately all my captchas have been shots of my town, its all just scare tactics, these vampires get off on watching our misery, so I just stopped giving a shit.