Sup Forums proven wrong one more time

Sup Forums proven wrong one more time
Seriously, what do you think about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/roads/2015/07/auroville_india_s_famed_utopian_community_struggles_with_crime_and_corruption.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

but does it have toilets?

>does not have politics
yeah right

Fake and gay

kek designated shitting streets forever

Just wait until the refugees come

then go fucking leave already to your precious utopia, nobody is stopping you

>PROTIP: you won't leave because you're all cheap talk

Wasn't Auroville reveled to be a pedo haven that had drawn attention from multiple criminal prosecutors?

fpbp

as far as i have heard, it's a pedo and human children organ harvesting ville.

dont kow, tho.

do real research about it you fucks
it is all dumb white people living in their liberal shit utopia with poor indians around it

lol the indians around them hate them, google the place and you will laugh your ass off

> FAKE

and

> GAY

I'll just leave this here

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/roads/2015/07/auroville_india_s_famed_utopian_community_struggles_with_crime_and_corruption.html

Who paid for it?

>Does not have politics
kek
sure

>thinking any results will be creditable or even remotely valid seeing as to how that supposed ultra experimental town has no consequences for "failing" and people can just do whatever
>economics somehow not meant to be formed based on physical goods or services
>thinking you can isolate politics
>india ever doing experimental townships

>no politics
this is not possible

>no "physical" "currency"
nice elaboration. no worthless IOU bank notes? what do they do, trade with gold ingots or barter?

who gives a fuck about this worthlessly obtuse factoid. nice slide thread

Literally AnCap

Fucking welfare fags

it only works if people opt into it who want the idea to work. The second freeloaders opt in or people who hate it are forced to, the entire community collapses. It would be nice if this could work large scale, but it can't for several reasons unless very carefully implemented from scratch. Uninhabited/unclaimed land, people who were committed to the cause, etc.

No currency but on google maps it clearly shows an atm in the centre of town. HMMMMM I smell a lot of shit and its not just coming from the designated shitting street

>try to improve humanity by showing how we can live on our own with no. control from a central gov.
>suddenly you are being accused of being a pedo.

Geeee, what an interesting coincidence.

Took at 10 second google search to reveal the crime problems Auroville has.

Sounds like a great place to settle all those Middle Eastern and African refugees

No, seriously, the place has been questioned for pedophilia by a couple sources. Anybody remember a couple strange threads on this place?

If it works what the fuck is the problem even

One town full of namastefags

While the burger Zionist military vassal exists, this will never be allowed to take off...

it's almost like a lawless place attracts people who don't like the law stopping them from diddling kids

This is exactly what we should be doing as a society if we want to figure out what the best way to run a society actually is. I wish we had a thousand of cities like this one where people tried out an alternative social structure. You don't have to go full commie for all of them, but some experiments need to take place.

It was funded by the theosophist society, so you can probably link it to any weird ritual you want, but what intrigues me it's how long have they managed to subsist.

This. The idea is valid but it needs more experiments and very specific people (not dumb assholes) to work.Also rules and a selfsustaining system for food, water, energy.

>mfw

It can only work with highly educated people who have all access to the market.

fpbp

> no PHYSICAL currency

possible

Also, no religion? As in, no state religion? Or is this an atheists only club?

Poo based economy. Buy a loaf of bread for 2 poos and get 3 sharts change.

>Also, no religion? As in, no state religion? Or is this an atheists only club?

the locally practiced religion is called marxism

Still shiting in the streets though...

good point. Ok it does, so more experiments and better rules are neded. and a way to enforce. All in all, interesting concept. just no communism and anarchy bs, that stuff is a dead end.

Kek

Looking briefly through that article. Notice the part about alcohol not being allowed. So there's government without politics. At first that may sound like a good thing, but wouldn't that have to be an absolute autocracy?

They are funded by rich weirdos. Theosophy has many perverted iterations and made a mockery of hindoo beliefs.

The place is a Haven for pedophilia.

Thing rich people opt into and that is enforced by rules and a security force.
But Gommunibm works gais :DDD

Why don`t you move there?

So they failed to completely eliminate all crime like literally every other society on Earth. Wow, how horrible.

So a bunch of yuppies and trust fund kids?

I take "what is Elysum" for 500 Bill

>for 500 Bill
Who the fuck is Bill?

The place is a few meters wide, and barely populated.

Good bait

fpbp

I think it is ripe for conquest.

Sounds made up

FALSE!

Sounds like a community of lazy asses and gullible.

I just wouldn't want to leave there. Like build a wall and let no Indians in.

Kek

Retards think that money. i.e physical currency is somehow evil.

It is. There isn't a currency developed that isn't predicated on enslavement through debt. Except maybe buttcoins, but those are predicated on groupthink.

>international community free of government, money, religion, and strife
>free of religion
>free
build by some obscure cult
has some big ass temple in the center

A lawless city, huh?
We could use one of these in Canada.
All the liberals would go there and get out of the voting system.

It only works cause the people were hand-selected to do this experiment.
Probably elite members

It just takes one random low IQ savage to destroy that whole community.
Crime and the inability for certain people to behave is the reason why we have government and order

auroville a bunch of cult niggers who probably into fucking kids

pol does get proven wrong awfully often.

Feels like Bioshock.
Still though I'd apply to move in.

>kekistan brings in the jk maymay

>45 nations
What nations? Also everyone here is wealthy.

the place is some weird ass government experiment

Um no. Go back to twatter fag shill

Not one nigger to be seen in that pic.

Could truly be utopia

It's Alex, Hans

commues have exaisted before, they always exisit within a notmal state that protects them and generates wealth in the normal way which they trade with.
it does't work on a nation size scale.
>no politics
lmfao

LOL. I used to be really into this, and the whole utopian multiculti hippie antigovernment village thing. Turns out after researching Auroville, streetshitters rape western hippie women by the dozens every month and generally nothing gets done unless whitey does it.

Shit like that only works with a homogenous white group that has guns.

yea the whole place is fucked. I know it has all kinds of spook connections

These anons get it. It's pedo wonderland. OP must be shitposting, surely...

Authoritarianism to the highest degree that would only work on a small scale with vetted people. This basically describes a family. Yes, families can be religious, but it's almost always homogeneous.

always the first post.

Lmao stfu you fucking spic

I hate these stupid crafted-for-faceberg "amazing" factoids. Humans of New York is another one that gets my goat.

>pootopia

Fpbp

Its all about "muh greed XD" and "muh corruption". No practical solutions to currency are ever offered

They're all white countries of course

>it is all dumb white people living in their liberal shit utopia with poor indians around it
Odd. Somehow I can totally empathize with this.

Place looks legit. I'd live there if it weren't ready to be conquered at any moment