Why the fuck is nobody asking the real questions? Could Naruto fuck a sexy jutsu shadow clone...

Why the fuck is nobody asking the real questions? Could Naruto fuck a sexy jutsu shadow clone? This has been bugging me since the beginning of shippuden.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.yuncomics.com/archives/1741024
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The real question is what's between the legs, boy dick, imitation pussy or smooth skin.

Aside from that, the new "series" is totally worthless right?

It looks like shit

>autismus maximus

welcome to Sup Forums, newfriend :^)

> boy dick, imitation pussy
both?

Yes.
Then when it was dispelled he'd get to enjoy the feeling of being pounded by his own dick.

He would get addicted to his own dick.

yes

>projecting

Boruto ch. is out
blog.yuncomics.com/archives/1741024

looks like shit

Wait, I haven't been following this.
Is it retelling the plot of the movie?
Why?

because fuck you thats why
but seriously, i think they are doing this in order to tell the scenes that got cut and giving ikemoto to time to prepare

heh

The real question is if he could masturbate using sexy justsu. Then the pleasure would slowly drive him to desire cock.

>Then the pleasure would slowly drive him to desire cock.
You say that like that isn't what would happen in OP's senario.
After fucking the clone he'd have to dispel it, and then he'd gain the knowledge of the pleasure it had experienced from his dick. So next time he'd be the one using the sexy jutsu and the clone would be fucking him. After all, no one else would know, right? And finally, over time he'd come to enjoy the sensation of being fucked more than doing the fucking, and would branch out beyond using his clones.

>Be world famous artist's assistant for years
>Master his artstyle
>Be given the opportunity to cash in on future sequels because famous artist is tired of this shit and wants to do other stuff
>Inexplicably decide to alienate fanbase by changing art style

Like, why?

Everyone has been asking this since the very first chapter got released.