You are all sick,you can't distinguish shiposting from real life...

You are all sick,you can't distinguish shiposting from real life.everyone in this thread were congratulating a psycho who assisted in murder an innocent person who was living his life by their own standards,pol was a mistake and i hope this shitty board get's shut down

the only faggot more gullible than you is me for replying

Lol damn that’s fuckin funny

hey you're that fag that got mad when i told you mean words aren't murder. you called me a sociopath.
man, liberals have a smell to them, don't they? so easy to identify

Elite pedophilia is real. Dutroux and Franklin scandal. Look them up.

OP you are continuing this legacy. You should be ashamed of yourself. If the guy truly did bully this mentally unstable cross dresser, that was wrong, but frankly many are growing tired of your creepy progressive bullshit.

You are aiding in the corruption and death of the West. Wake up

Dutroux and Franklin. Remember them.

Should have stayed in hes safe space.

my god how can this fpbp have no replies?

i will sage though, not because of you, but OP, sorry

He stated facts at first and there wasn’t a damn thing wrong about it. Where he fucked up was by telling that fucking degenerate to kill xir’s self. He might have some legal repercussions but, he was right to do it

user can i ask you about your image's file format?

filename* format, sorry.
i want to know where that filename formatting comes from.

wow he sure showed user wrong by killing himself

Run back to your safe space faggot

THE MADMAN ACTUALLY DID IT!

>tell him that he's statistically more likely to kill himself than the average joe
>he kills himself
Who would've known?

all this user did was confirm the facts and statistics he provided regarding trans people and suicide rates.

you are all part of the problem as i stated

just restate the fact that trans have a 40% suicide rate, so it was not your influence, but just a matter of time.

i like the colors of your Sup Forums. how do i do it like that?

>Kills himself because someone told him to kill himself

You trannies dont take to jokes do you?

Is this the gay equivalent to calling a bigger a nigger so he acts like a nigger?

Not my problem you have such thin skin you off yourself on command.

You are your own master.
Now gtfo and see a shrink.

>who assisted in murder

If I told tou to kys would you die?

No you stupid twat.

You are the problem. These people DO have a higher rate of suicide, and they do so because they come to the conclusion that they will be lonely and miserable for the rest of their lives because they are a miserably small minority of degenerates, with whom only their own can truly appreciate. And upon this realization, they grow depressive, realize their irreversible sex-change mistake and kill themselves.

On the contrary, leftist, it is you, with you incentivisation of these degenerate ways that create more of these trans degenerates, causing more of them to kill themselves because you will never convince a sizable enough minority of them to follow these ways. You will only convince the most gullible of retards that they are right to want this. And when they realize this mistake, they will end their own lives in depression, misery and humiliation.

And the worst part of it all is that you don't even realize it. You blame others for their suicide. That one may have been this Sup Forumstard's fault, but what about the other 99.99% of them who have already killed themselves? I can guarantee you most if not all of them never went to Sup Forums, have never been abused (because they mainly live in leftist-infested areas) and STILL have ended their own lives.

You are a parasite, the enemy of humanity and the biggest vector of this Marxist disease you call "equality", and equality false by nature, for if it were true, there would be no need to evolve.

Follow the tranny's example or dedicate your life to hard scientific study (physics, biochem,etc.). Nothing else will excuse you of your crimes.

Suicide isn't murder.

It is if you're considered to have bullied the person into suicide
OP is a dead man walking, might as well suicide himself now too

Goodluck EbolaChan

actually i think the girl texting case was because she continued, otherwise she would have been okay.
desu i don't really care.

>It is if you're considered to have bullied the person into suicide

that makes no sense unless, we were talking about someone who is recognised as a minor or mentally handicapped and can't legally take responsibility for its own actions.

He chose to relinquish his eternal soul to oblivion.
Weaklings that don't endure will never be allowed in the Kingdom to Come.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GIVE THAT MAN A MEDAL

Also your drag friend is now more proof that trans people are mentally unstable and shouldn't be allowed to chop their penises off without a serious examination

>be emotionally fragile due to possible jail time
>go to known hotbed of edge and degenerates for advice
>get told to kill self
>nofuckingshit.jpg
>kills self
nothing of value was lost

ooh u mad

ooh u so so mad

ooh u da maddest muthafucka there ever was.

What a time to be alive

You should go be an hero too, you fucking cocksucker.

Nothing of value etc

kill yourself

Am I the only one that wants to see the film of this rant?

What is child sacrifice? or....ummmm...A Good Luck Vodoo Charm Ritual centered on the life of the parents material wellbeing designed around child sacrifice. Is this not worshiped today?

salty losers with no worth or values,bully and spread hate online the post

One less fagot to that the taxpayers will not have to pay healthcare for HIV treatment. Eat a ......OP

>You trannies dont take to jokes do you?
nah they just take their own lives

REEEEEEEEE
NORMIE GET OUT STOP BULLYING US
THIS IS A BOARD OF PEACE

Reddits missing its Idiot.

Literally nothing wrong.

can't handle real arguments so OP only replies to lazy shitposts. sad!

what do you gain from spreading hatred other than your own amusement ?

Life is one big shitpost faggot.

m8, are you even speaking english?

>calls others salty
>makes a thread about how salty he is that some no name degenerate killed themselves

Leave.

Kek, I spread the truth and the bants, whether it is full of hatred is up to the person taking it to decide.
Beside, not my fault he's too weak to actually live on and face the consequences of his actions.

If words are enough to make you kill yourself it's only because they've shined a light on some inner truth that can no longer be denied. It's literally becoming red pilled and if it hurts that badly that suicide is your best option than you're doing the rest of humanity a massive disservice by not killing yourself.

Transsexuals deserve death user.

>thinking any sane person gives even a single fuck what some mentally ill tranny thinks.
pretty poor b8 2bqhwy famalam.

hmmm anons have any of you considered that OP is not human? i don't mean in the communist sense i mean in the Turing sense.

can understand why you people,try to destroy other peoples lives.Why don't you stop obsessing with other people and instead focus on improving your own life?

Homosexuality is a mental disease that must be treated. The healthcare of a fagot being treated for HIV is expensive. If the person is unwilling to be treated they should be put down. Quarantine and treatment in camps of all trans and fagots would be the preferable option. If nature wanted homosexuality to be the norm then we would be able to reproduce through homosexuality naturally.

who is "you people" ?
>Why don't you stop obsessing with other people and instead focus on improving your own life?
>implying

It's only among ourselves so it's technically just spreading enjoyment.

Gays should keep their degeneracy to themselves. In fact, if everyone kept their sex lives out of normal world, no one would be persecuted for their deviances. Too many gays proudly project their gayness and make their lives about the fact that they're gay. Well guess what, if you want to be more than "the gay guy" then stop acting so fucking gay. Pound your boyfriend's ass in the bedroom and keep it to yourself then no one will ever know.

>what do you gain from spreading hatred other than your own amusement ?
see
I wasnt the one who encouraged that faggot to be a detriment to society by using himself as a praxis to spread his anti masculinist ideology which ended up in him killing himself which he would have done regardless of the OP you're complaining about. But i can take joy in the fact that another degenerate offed himself thus making our society that much stronger

racist,nazis,nationalist,right wingers

I do both

that shit was fucking hilarious, i hope all faggots start committing suicide for seeing this thread. keep spreading this picture

Delete this post and do it again with a spacebar.

I'm still waiting for that video of user using his thu'um to kill a faggot.

were all harmless neets

But traps are gay.

I somehow imagined this in a black and white speech of you in Uniform screaming at Degenerates.

i disagree, it's not just spreading enjoyment - it is much more than that. i truly believe this place is a place of learning, user. of course, this requires a skillset specific to this place, one must be able to successfully navigate chan culture in order to extract anything useful.

>racist,nazis,nationalist,right wingers
>implying
I'm a libertarian, thanks.

Kek

Based faggot.

I'm OP from that thread, I was just larping with a vpn desu.

>Uses buzzwords
Okay, what did we post that inherently made us nazis? Nationalists? Right wingers? Even racists?
Homophobe? Maybe. But the rest, you imply without any empirical evidence.
I hate you and your kind. You jump to conclusion like the sheeple you are. Pathetic.

Proof.

words != actions != states of mind
Fuck yourself and gb2r, faggot.

So fucking queers are now a race. Good luck reproducing.

>Sup Forums is 24/7 around the clock bussy trying to destroy your faggy life

You might be shizo OP.
No one genuinly cares if you suck cock

i barely care enough to reply you fellas gotta chill out top kek

I knew it, they just need a little push to hang themselves.

You just got yourself and an innocent Britbong banned

kek if true

I dead naow.

Based

AHHH SHIT LOOK OUT THEY HAVE AIDS NEEDLES FOR STINGERS

prove it?

Hey look it's the faggot from pic related OP's post

Jesus Christ that's bad but I can't stop laughing.

Aww man, I was really hoping for that video.

You should still an hero.

samefag

Noice m8

MOTHERFUCKER DOES YOUR KEYBOARD NOT HAVE A SPACE BAR OR SOMETHING, YOU'RE TRIGGERING ME WITH YOUR TERRIBLE SENTENCE STRUCTURE.

Pics or it didn't happen

It probably wasn't you but it was clearly a larp. I wouldn't be surprised if this op was that op

When you are 40 and wake one day you realize that you really have nothing to live for as you have no natural children of your own. Your life is empty and all you have is a cat rubbing on that fagot stalk you call a leg. The adopted kids you raised will have nothing to do with you because they are straight but intolerant.

You will take the same way out as most homosexuals and trans do. On that day I will piss on your grave.

>assisted in murder
Why the fuck do you people conflate everything that upsets you with violence?
Hey everyone, check out this dank murder attempt:
Kill yourself, OP.

Kill youself. Live stream it.

you're under arrest user!