AOTE

AOAT

GOAT

GOTY

FOTS

That that shit.

What did xhe mean by this?

AIDS

I literally can't express how much better my life has been since I watched Re:Zero. I went to Sup Forums and gradually became the stereotypical moody, withdrawn sensitive type who both despises the quality of anime and feels a weird pride for having been raised in a sort of anti-fun and brutal environment. I was all set to take my horriblesubs downloads and spend my life watching as an anonymous, insecure NEET forever thankful of being offered free anime and forever too insecure to pursue my creative ambitions. The chip on my shoulder had become something of a wedge, and I felt too out of place regardless of my environment, too resentful and bitter to even attempt to make it in the anime world. Then I finally applied for Whitefox and got in to study an anime, with reassurance that should I work hard enough a career in anime or within one of Whitefox's affiliated companies would be almost guaranteed. I turned up as apprehensive as usual, and the first few days were spent regretting my decision and desperately feigning a cultured personality. But then I realized that the people there were just interesting and that the snobbery and exclusivity I had anticipated was just a myth borne out of my Sup Forums upbringing.
>cont

I've since graduated, having spend the year dining in grand halls with groups of interesting people, dating several girls (one of whom, a petite Russian whose family traces back to the aristocracy, is now my fiancee). I work four days a week at an animation company and earn £38k a year. I regularly meet up with friends from my studio and visit Whitefox for nights out and for meetings with my producers. The Martin Eden-esque anime I have been writing for two years has been selected for publication at a major Japanese animation studio and, honestly, I could not have imagined a few years ago how great life could be. I come on Sup Forums and see how pathetic you all are and just shake my head and chuckle. If I saw you guys on the street I would of course throw you a penny or discuss Evangelion or whatever "deep" anime you enjoy, but ultimately I would be able to tell within ten seconds if you're an Otaku and would dismiss you as a potential source of good company if you are not. I never thought I'd know what it was like to be objectively better than somebody else, for the value of my existence to be superior to the value of a stranger's, but now I do and I've never been happier. People are awed by power and prestige. All I need to do is mention Re:Zero and they immediately begin to hunch and look at their feet because they know they are in the presence of greatness.

FUCK YOU

Has a bad fanbase and trolls take advantage of this by acting as particularly obnoxious caricatures.

Cancerous and biggest meme of the year.

nah

>not your personal blog
GTFO

Is this pasta from Sup Forums or did you get it from reddit/MAL?

THE NEW SAO

but SAO is good compared to Reddit Zero

well fuck, time to leave Sup Forums forever.

But sword autist onreddit was shit compared to re:patrician

FUCK YOU TOO MAN!

>Has a bad fanbase and trolls take advantage of this by acting as particularly obnoxious caricatures.

What makes that different from anything else on Sup Forums?

>Literally Zero no Tsukaima
>Lol new SAO
Whoever started this meme needs to die.

Shittiest protagonist of the decade.

I think you mean best MC ever

>People actually unironically think Re:Zero will be forgotten on Sup Forums after it stops airing

What does it feel like going through life being so stupid that you could actually think such a thing?

>I literally can't express how much better my life has been since I watched Re:Zero. I went to Sup Forums and gradually became the stereotypical moody, withdrawn sensitive type who both despises the quality of anime and feels a weird pride for having been raised in a sort of anti-fun and brutal environment. I was all set to take my horriblesubs downloads and spend my life watching as an anonymous, insecure NEET forever thankful of being offered free anime and forever too insecure to pursue my creative ambitions. The chip on my shoulder had become something of a wedge, and I felt too out of place regardless of my environment, too resentful and bitter to even attempt to make it in the anime world. Then I finally applied for Whitefox and got in to study an anime, with reassurance that should I work hard enough a career in anime or within one of Whitefox's affiliated companies would be almost guaranteed. I turned up as apprehensive as usual, and the first few days were spent regretting my decision and desperately feigning a cultured personality. But then I realized that the people there were just interesting and that the snobbery and exclusivity I had anticipated was just a myth borne out of my Sup Forums upbringing.

It's hard to forget overrated forced meme shows

It was pretty easy to forget Danmachi

Not really
Hestia's tits lasted for a quite a while

Because you faggots bandwagon yourselves unto the next thing. First, SAO, then AOT, now Re:Zero.

I liked the first 11 or so episodes, then 12-14 felt like shit, and now I just finished 16 and I think I need some anti-depressants.

Re:Zero is nowhere near as big as SAO nor AoT

SAO was universally hated on Sup Forums since the beginning dipshit. Re:Zero's hate is a reactionary response because it's actually popular here like Steins;Gate and Madoka.

How is this show a meme?

Probably Sup Forums given how retarded lnfags are.

>SAO was universally hated on Sup Forums since the beginning dipshit
[citation needed] it was liked until it became popular.
>Re:Zero's hate is a reactionary response because it's actually popular here like Steins;Gate and Madoka.
Steins;Gate is a meme.
And Madoka is only known because of the Butcher. And because of Rebellion.

Sales say otherwise, faggot. The popularity is on par with SAO. You fucking Westerners will eat up anything.

None of the above

>Sales say otherwise, faggot.

Gee I sure can't wait for Re Zero to sell 40K.

>Sales say otherwise
Jesus Christ, Rezero faggots are this delusional

I don't think, he is that fond of the show?

ReZero can't be AOTS because it started airing last season.
It's pretty good though, although it's differently under Rakugo and the second season of Shirayuki-hime.

>sales say otherwise
>you fucking westerners will eat up anything
Westerners don't buy anything though

I'd say AOTY, this has been a lackluster year.

>Konosuba
>Rakugo
>Anne Happy
>Kuma Miko
>Bakuon

>bunch of shit that I didn't watch or dropped a couple episodes in

Ironic since she's supposed to be forgotten for good at the end too

Rakugo already won AOTY.

>includes Anne Happy but not Sansha Sanyou.

Its selling less than joker game as a two cour, my good chunni

They are the same show anyway

>Kuma Miko

konosuba is seriously genius its only 10 episodes long if you havent watched the first ep DO IT NOW

holy shit, that hurts