JESUS CAMPOS IT'S HAPPENING

foxnews.com/us/2017/10/13/las-vegas-security-guard-jesus-campos-disappears-moments-before-tv-interviews.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MNJXPQFm3vU
youtu.be/yCldTXG8Ncw
youtu.be/zFVpbCfclxQ
vid.me/ta300
youtube.com/watch?v=rP7EDht9ZQk
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=campy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>11 hours ago
You must be retarded sir.

Everything about this Vegas shooting stinks. They can't get their stories straight, this guy disappeared, no motive, no arrest, nothing new had come out only changing of previously reported info. What happened to the lady going around the concert saying you are all going to dies tonight? It is complete incompetence to they are covering something up.

for sure

Wtf is up with his forehead?

there's always something weird with his forehead

Didn’t you hear the press conference, there’s no conspiracy. Just forget it.

Chip implant.

Looks like a commie to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=MNJXPQFm3vU

at the end:

NO QUESTIONS
NO QUESTIONS

what is kind of pic is that? a picture of a computer screen, of his DMV photo from 7 years ago???

>anything that didn't happen 5 min ago doesn't matter
You must be retarded sir.

youtu.be/yCldTXG8Ncw
Suppressed subsonic ar-15 hid behind the fog lights. This shit was planned perfectly. High op level gear with the ar system running close to 5 grand.

I don't believe in this tinfoil hat false flag bullshit. Sandyhook happened. 9/11 was muslims. Boston bombing etc... were all real. But this one bugs me a little. One thing I've noticed about this shooting is that nearly every single time some old media shill gets in front of a camera to talk about it they say something along the lines of "we may/will never know what motivated this man". They've been hammering away at that point since the day after. That his motive is just unknowable. Bugs me.

They are scared.

>MGM Resorts issued a statement Thursday to “correct some of the misinformation that has been reported."

>“We know that shots were being fired at the festival lot at the same time as, or within 40 seconds after, the time Jesus Campos first reported that shots were fired over the radio,” the statement said. “Metro officers were together with armed Mandalay Bay security officers in the building when Campos first reported that shots were fired over the radio. These Metro officers and armed Mandalay Bay security officers immediately responded to the 32nd floor.”

Timeline Fubar again

At first I was skeptical, but now there is no way this was just a normal shooting. The government is definitely hiding something.

Even Molymeme said he thought the shooter purposely left no clues as to the shooting so to infuriate us. I'm wondering if it isn't the shooter doing this but the FBI.

*the shooting motive

youtu.be/zFVpbCfclxQ

Video is spot on yall

Lombardo is rattled for sure.

This isn't even the top 10 suspicious things about the shooting. I'd say this guy is just camera shy and doesn't want the attention.

The only two reasons there should have been an interruption in shooting was to reload or to deal with swat storming your nest. This security guard BTFO thief narrative that he stopped shooting to deal with threat in the hallway.

...in other recent news

>smiles at the DMV.
>gives catatonic glare at reception dinner.

Makes good sense

Probably illegal and therefore does not want spot light.

Cop uniforms crack me up with their military wannabee 4 star general crap. He sure doesn't perform like one.

You have been visited by Central Intelligence Agency, bad luck and disappearance will come to you. You don't need to reply.

Remember. Trump likes heroes!. Yet he didn't visit this one.

he looks so mind fucked

>my employer, shareblue, is a great company

See, faggots. Normies wont even choke on this dick of a narrative.
>sandyhook happen
>9/11 wad muslim, goy
>Vegas narrative is stink

>Campos first reported that shots were fired over the radio
>The radio

Their story was that Campos did not have a radio while checking the neighbouring "open door alarm".

At least get your bullshit straight you fucking Jew niggers

BUMP

What did Kek mean by this

Holy shit

>0.01$ has been deposited in your account

>$0.01 has been deposited in your account

if ever someone needs an app to put a smile on their face it's this guy

JESUS

Leave and never come back

piece of cake op once you've setup active shooter drills and executed diversions to move assets out of the city undetected - pic related

did u wach video?

You conspiracy theory faggots are so fucking annoying. I'm going to argue in favor of the official Vegas narrative from now on just to spite you two.

Where is JESUS CAMPOS audio calling the situation in?

Lombardo claimed in today's presser that Campos reported to hotel dispatch with radio and cell phone both.

Sorry, can't hear you, you're going to need to shill harder

Locked down tight by the FBI along with all of the surveillance footage.

If there is none, and we'll never see Jesus in motion or hear from him again - how does Stephen Schuck fit into the timeline?

Maybe ICE got him and deported him.

Schuck's account is that he was in the hallway, or about to enter the hallway, when Paddock fired through the door towards Campos at or about 21:59.

If you post that its a hoax, your video will be removed per youtube's ban on bullying.
Unless of course you say that the earth is flat, illuminati number paranoia etc, then you channel will be allowed as a discredit by association DBA shill channel

vid.me/ta300

THAT'S A MUSLIM BEARD

>a mexican is late

BREAKING NEWS

Checked n wrecked

kek

Wow. You couldn't had recorded that on a more cancerous way faggot.

WELL SHIT

The guy talking in this video is fucking retarded. Jesus Fucking Compos.

the savior of the shadows, and sketchy disappearances

So is the official narrative now that paddock was epic triggered by campos and that's why he started shooting? Or just a coincidence that campos came by right when the shooting was about to start?

>that uncanny look of ISIS
so did he allahu akbarr, Sup Forums?

The answers are right in front of us, trip leaf.

youtube.com/watch?v=rP7EDht9ZQk
Here faggot. It's the Laura Loomer shit you still probably haven't seen yet either

watch the parallax view, faggots
it's on (((amazon prime)))

this is so weird man.

His fucking ring tone is the Cops show theme song

Jesus has ascended.

He got a better offer somewhere else for a 1st interview.

tl;dw rundown??

im not going through a 40 min vid whats the summary so i can tell if its worth watching or not

40 minutes to say

"a bump stock is too inaccurate to hit a target 3 times in the chest at the said range"

Looks muslim to me.

is there a part in the video where you can clearly see grouped wounds on a victim? i havent seen any footage or photos yet of anyone getting tagged in the chest 3x. thanks for reply btw

you're not the first to mention that... or to be checked while doing so

not an image, but an eyewitness @ 15:25 in that video

BUMP

Did he have information that would lead to indictment of Hillary R. Clinton?

Wow, not even braindead boomers fresh from twitter buy the vegas garbage.

Shots were fired you braindead nigger, people died. This is not up for debate.

ah alright. you have made me realize that there aren't any photos of the wound patterns or anything to look at. if people really were getting lit up like that it would change my thoughts on a few things

that's clearly a bandaid

Fucking faggot pretends like he's crying...no tears, of course

To cover his MS13 tattoo : x

yeah and it doesnt make sense to me that he's still this rattled even if his cops are in the hospital, thats happened before he isnt a newbie

ahahaha kek

Seriously, what are they hiding?

Terrorist attack orchestrated by CIA?

Paddock was ISIS, Campos might have been FBI tailing him, but they didnt expect the attack and botched it big league.

So what you are trying to say is, Jesus doesn't exist?

Is the Cryptocracy mocking us by naming this guy Jesus.

Also his last name suggests the word 'campy':

>Being so extreme that it has an amusing and sometimes perversely sophisticated appeal. Over the top and farcical, intentionally exaggerated so as not to be taken seriously. Found primarily in television, theatre and motion pictures, camp endeavors for satire and, for those who fully understand and appreciate the risible nature of its material, it's not surprising when it develops a cult following.
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=campy

This whole occult production is over the top and farcical

FoxNews better be ((careful)), they don't want to disappear themselves.

PLEASE SEE BELOW THREAD. LOOKING FOR SPECIFIC SOCIAL MEDIA VIDEOS DURING THE CONCERT.

Please consider below thread. I care.

If so, why won't they admit that Paddock was ISIS? Seems pointless to hide it.

I think they are hoping ISIS cant prove Paddock is ISIS, and also its an embarrassment that they failed to stop him if he was ISIS. They rather keep the focus on guns.

Just like the only picture of Paddock was with his eyes closed. It’s not a real name. “Stephen Paddock” and “Jesus Campos” don’t exist. They are aliases for some agency that does fucked up shit.