IT'S OVER

IT'S OVER

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. *inhales* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OHHH NOO. That sucks.

What a shame

If this is true and I were Trump, it's time to roll out the Taco Bowl 2.0 tweet photo for maximum preparation H sale boosts.

WOW DRUMPF BTFO

FUCK! back to Canada I guess.

We win again.

>DAT THICCNESS

I wish it were true, but it's not. The DREAM bill is over 15 years old and never passed legislation. Trump can literally do whatever he wants with just like the last two Presidents did.

This is just "I told my friend's daughter that she'd be deported if Trump won and now she goes to bed crying every night!"

Cuntgress could have done something.

GOLLY GEE, POOR ILLEGALS, WHAT A SHAME THEY ALL HAVE TO GO BACK NOW

Wow what a scum bag, does he not know this will have a massive impact on millions of peoples lives. The sooner this moron is impeached the better.

Horrible. I voted for him but I can't support this hate and bigotry.

At least he'll be impeached soon, and with all the evidence of Russian collusion we'll have no choice but to declare HRC the winner of the 2016 election. Then we can get started on fixing this mess he's created.

Hang on, bros... we're almost through this.

give me a quick rundown?

>I once built a wall to

liberals are fucking stupid

Even Mexicans don't want to live in Mexico.

FUCK BEANERS GTFO

That meme, oh it hurts it’s so bad in so many ways

They are not Mexicans just saying

LMAO

God bless Trump!

How do you even type this shit without breaking into laughter

So the memes are real? Is this actual 4d chess??

It was called the Atlantic Sea Wall you ignorant baffoon.

Don't worry they will be it's just a matter of time.

Yea, it's over... like the billions of times since last year. Except it's not... and you're a literal retard.

>Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. *inhales* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>
Anonymous (ID: RvPWpHPN) 10/14/17(Sat)01:03:55 No.145194298▶
I wish it were true, but it's not. The DREAM bill is over 15 years old and never passed legislation. Trump can literally do whatever he wants with just like the last two Presidents did.

This is just "I told my friend's daughter that she'd be deported if Trump won and now she goes to bed crying every night!"
>>
Anonymous (ID: bCt392KH) 10/14/17(Sat)01:04:14 No.145194323▶
Cuntgress co
reCAPTCHA challenge image

Type the text

Choose FilePost
Error: Comment too long (14613/2000)

So now it's a fucking stalemate. Trump either reports them and is literally Hitler or he sits on his ass and does nothing and they stay here illegally

Tell her to get duolingo so she can brush up on her spanish because she has to go back.

THE WALL must still be built. There is no way around this.

It's helpful assisting infrastructure.
And it adds another argument of "Don't elect the democrats, or they will tear down the wall".

best president

Fucking Trump is playing hard ball these days.
The madman just doesnt give a fuck.

checked and audibly keked

You are fucking faggot.
The fact that you have bought into the MSM bullshit disqualifies you from being considered as intelligent

Thumbs up for you killing yourself bitch

My god, that fucking GIF is wonderful.