/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - BÖRDER WÅLL EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump announces DHS Sec nomination 10/12/17
youtu.be/AQE1zFXaa_s
>Pres Trump signs EO to promote Healthcare choice 10/12/17
youtu.be/eMOC1KJPToY
>AG Sessions on immigration review in Falls Church VA 10/12/17
youtu.be/QWHqGSSXp38
>UN Amb Haley brief on Intl Peace&Security 10/12/17
youtu.be/cGopn-CMRr4
>StateDep DepSec Sullivan w/48 women in STEM 10/12/17
youtu.be/RskIHCKwKq4
>WH Press Brief (Sarah, CoS Kelly) 10/12/17
youtu.be/3shoZkktNgQ
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 10/12/17
youtu.be/lMeyQgxZ32E
>WH Video: Pres Trump Tax Reform speech in PA 10/12/17
youtu.be/SxKs4Ue8I-U
>WH Video: Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania welcome the cucknadians 10/12/17
youtu.be/neCKRyXL5Ao
>Pres Trump BIGLY interview on Hannity 10/11/17
youtu.be/czWYX-a7R0A
>Pres Trump speech on tax reform @Harrisburg PA 10/11/17
youtu.be/fmxxrFUyjzs
>Pres Trump arriving in PA 10/11/17
youtu.be/QDi1SoVMw4I
>Pres Trump departing DC for Harrisburg, PA 10/11/17
youtu.be/hq8v60RzQUI
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania sit with a cuck 10/11/17
youtu.be/aNq5wvO3F9A
youtu.be/6U-cFEU2Kpo (WH video)

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

aidsvu.org/resources/
time.com/3923128/donald-trump-announcement-speech/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

THIS IS AWOOVEMENT!

They even got the Scientific American. Mag is nearly 200 years old. Sad.

This is impressive.

>le Israel is based
Fuck off rats. The only good Jew is a dead Jew.

>Rather than Mexico paying for the wall it would be better to get them to actually help us get their people out of here.
They don't want to do this, they've made it clear in action and words. They sent an official to California to teach illegals how to avoid deportation. They want the remittance money to keep flowing in, it literally keeps their economy afloat, it's more money than their energy industry. The other reason is if they get deported, Mexico then has to deal with them. Either they have to house and feed them, imprison them, or spend resources processing and deporting them further south into Gautemala or El Salvador or wherever they came to Mexico from.

>kek, that's the recipe to stall the thread at 290.
It went over very quickly, always prevents splits. Splits haven't been an issue for awhile at least partly because of announcements if I had to say.

GO here post how many blacks have aids in your local area.

aidsvu.org/resources/

>I hear the left is collectively shitting their pants on his oe

Even foxnews was rather silent on it
I don't think Tucker or Hannity mentioned it. At least no long segments.

The corporate overlords must be pissed

> Your country will never destroy every single mosque and build beautiful christian cathedrals over their sites

Rest of the world, are you even trying? Here is our main cathedral in Lisbon

> The site where it stands was the principal mosque of Lisbon when it was an Arab settlement. The construction of the cathedral started around 1150, three years after the city was conquered from the Moors during the Second Crusade. Shortly after the victory the English knight Gilbert of Hastings was named bishop of the city of Lisbon.

Not a single mosque was built in this country until 1974 commie coup softened the rules and a single one was allowed to be built

No one said this but you in your attempt to strawman. The most positive outlook on Israel you'll find in this thread is that they're a valuable pawn.

Who said Israel is based, shitposter?

Can you imagine how advanced and peaceful the world would be without jews?

amirite that they all lost?

Just last thread we hypothesized that Trump is slowly, carefully isolating Israel to prepare for breaking with them in public.

inb4 kellyanne

Every losing campaign sticker since 1960
Carter Mondale is just sad looking

Can I come visit Alberto bro?

>the virgin voter record

stay off my Sup Forums

We never got conquered by Islam so no reconquista

Yes. Bring money. Don't plan on staying, we're full

more cucking for israel:

I'll start working on the maps later tonight, but I have all of the raw data at the county level now.

Saying shit like pic related would seem to indicate that. Even Obama didn't go this far.

So I hear Joe "The Intern Interer" Scarborough is mad the internet remembers his sins?

Every loser is on that car.

>We never got conquered by Islam so no reconquista
Better start razing the mosques anyway, I've heard you guys have a problem in Dearborn, MI

huh
the car doesn't even look that old

Aww

>If you don't love Iran you love Israel
Nice false dichotomy Chaim

Needs more rockets turrets.

Any major happenings next week? The only one I am aware of is Hannity tick tock for Monday(he said it during his radio show).

Dawson speaks out.

whens that charlottesville guy gonna be set free

So I just got my first paycheck from a white collar job this week. My gf saw how much I got paid and demand a $1k shopping spree with dinner. How can I say no to her without getting her mad? We've been in a LTR for two years now and she is my first gf. This is for one weeks worth if that means anything.

i'll Lori your mom shithead

Corey speaks out.

>things that no one ever said
god,i hate you faggots

Thanks for baking

It's not even old enough for McCain-Palin. They're posers.

Funny how he never names anyone. Almost like he's just looking for attention and not actual effect.

Say no or you're buying her shit the rest of your life.

Hollywood child-killing kike are eating each other as their ship sinks this weekend, should be fun to watch.

>implying Iran is the threat and not Israel and Saudi Arabia

There is a plan. It will unfold. Wait and trust. MAGA.

Ding ding ding.

If they really had a great hacking group, they'd brag about it constantly, especially after the most recent hacking, they'd go on about how the US internet is weak or some shit, but they completely deny it instead

Dump her ass. She's not worth marrying, and she's sure as hell not worth a $1k shopping spree with or without dinner.

Just say dinner out is good enough m8, don't spend money like that on women you aren't even married to. Also stop showing your paychecks to anyone.

thoughts?

>Just last thread we hypothesized that Trump is slowly, carefully isolating Israel to prepare for breaking with them in public.

You guys are silly. Trump made plenty of times known his position on Israel. The first time was at the escalator ride and he couldn't have made it sooner given that it was his first announcement speech. Here is the excerpt

> We get Bergdahl. We get a traitor. We get a no-good traitor, and they get the five people that they wanted for years, and those people are now back on the battlefield trying to kill us. That's the negotiator we have.
> Take a look at the deal he's making with Iran. He makes that deal, Israel maybe won't exist very long. It's a disaster, and we have to protect Israel.

Trump never hid it, was never ashamed of it, quite the contrary, Trump always said it loud and clear that he considers Israel America's best ally in that region. Believing anything else is silly.

[1] time.com/3923128/donald-trump-announcement-speech/

Why don't these people ever stop?

Twitter turns over 'handles' of 201 Russia-linked accounts to Senate investigators.

Oh, Joseph, why can't you be more like your big brother?

>defensive post
>implying i was quoting the collective mind of /ptg/
Though i could have easily been quoting certain individuals from /ptg/ who seem to think Israel is based.
Many people.
Checked. It would be truly glorious.
We'll see.

Look at this fucking faggot. Aren't you a regular baker?

I've been with Trump from the beginning.
Fight TRS and Alt-Kike in the ongoing meme war. Trump keeps cucking I won't be the only autistic keyboard ninja to turn. Hope youre right m8.

just to point out how stupid you are
>hurr durr trump doesnt criticize the french nuclear weapons, or the chinese, or the russians, hes a european chinese russian puppet

/68OVd/4xoT4TtJl+wDgHZA==/

>tfw I got banned for making an Ivan Botnetski account with a Russian bear profile pic

breddy gud irl shitpost

No problem. I need to find a new baker who isn't shit.

>Not nearly enough violence our social breakdown as then
I was referring to certain other surrounding factors. Of course the situation is not as bloody and vicious as it was then. I already know the history and aftermath of the war. Including the atrocities committed by both parties.

>Well, the forceful removal of the catalonian dissidents and the patriotic surge proper of the first moments of a war will probably help, but if things get bogged down it can get real ugly.
>We might see the death of the left if it goes well tho
I wish you all the best in any case. And congratulations on your revitalized national pride.

>145195619
Iran is a threat as they are. If it prays to the cube in Mecca it doesn't deserve to live. If it rubs its hands at the thought of shekels it doesn't deserve to live. It's that simple. Muslims and Jews are pigs to be slaughtered wantonly.

Trump is a Zionist puppet

>implying Israel doesn't control every "anti-jew/anti-american" country in the middle east

oh,sweety

>many people
Oh you mean other shitposters?

>implying Iran is the threat and not Israel and Saudi Arabia
Both are threats. I completely understand a criticism of Trump administration for making any deals with the Saudi and for continue giving heard earned American taxpayers money to israel, it is a valid criticism

But it is not a valid criticism to rag on him for fucking with Iran. Yes all muslims, Iran as well, No good country in that side of the world so I agree that Trump should just stay clear and let them duck it out but for the life of me I can't understand anyone defending Iran in this board

>>le Israel is based
The only people saying that are retards like you.

>being this much of a simp
My wife told me to do the opposite with every paycheck until we were comfortable as fuck. Your woman is clearly an American whore that doesn't deserve a single dime spent.

>tfw know you're good
>tfw decide not to anyway

>If they really had a great hacking group, they'd brag about it constantly, especially after the most recent hacking
I don't know what makes that necessary but they have bragged about them often because they are proud of it.

They deny crimes or things that could bring trouble just like we deny some cyberattacks. It brings issues if you say "haha, I attacked you". The one you are referring to was from over a year ago IIRC

>tfw based mods didn't ban me for saying how much I hate the Chinese
thanks mods
imagine being this delusional, seeing Russia everywhere

>1000 dollar shopping spree
One never let people see your paycheck its always a disaster
Two never should you ever go on a thousand dollar shopping spree dinner is fucking fine
Shes probably going to get mad but set your foot down

>Implying they're not all a problem
>Implying we don't have diplomatic and military leverage over the Saudis and Israelis that we don't have over Iran
>Implying Iran hasn't been overtly threatening the US for decades
>Implying Iran doesn't blow up US embassies
Oh shit Assange linked an opinion article from a literally who website, it must be true.

Assad is a Putin puppet who is a Zionist puppet.

>a new shift clock in
>let feed them.

GOD DAMN IT
I inb4'd!!!

Mind status, going

>Look at this fucking faggot. Aren't you a regular baker?
Yes. Am I doing anything wrong for stating loud and clear what the position of Trump is, even if I personally don't agree with this particular position? Making excuses for his behaviour in this case is counterproductive given that the truth is exactly what I posted

I'm gonna remember this if I start seeing Joes in a little while.

Again see KILL THESE PIGS. OUR ANCESTORS UNDERSTOOD THIS FOR 1400 YEARS.

Wanna bake?

Iran isn't flooding Europe with refugees.
Iran isn't subverting American politics.
Iran isn't working with Russia to destabilize. American society pre-takeover.
Israel is doing these things.
Pls wake up

/gLjpMEUU/

me too

>giving heard earned American taxpayers money to israel
This is half true, since they have to spend that money on US military contractors. It's essentially a roundabout way of subsidizing contractors, which I don't agree with either.

>implying Israel hasnt disposed of and replaced nearly all ME leaders
pic related
Israel is behind all this shit.

Put your foot down now or she'll never respect you and end up fucking a black dude

>Russia cheers during Trump's victory in hopes they can have better relations us so they can get sanctions lifted
>they do shit that only worsens ties and gets them even more sanctions
what did they mean by this?

Aw man. I used to have a lot of respect for that magazine. That really bums me out.