Lol get owned Trump tards

lol get owned Trump tards

His mistake was not going straight to ICE instead of posting shit on Facebook.

SHREMPF BTFO

How DARE someone follow and enforce the law?!

This, hopefully he learns from his mistakes.

america is no longer yours. whites will be gone in 100 years. boy bye

I agree, the college had every right to follow its laws and expel him.

Oy vey goy

not unless we eradicate the niggers and fags

These two things are not necessarily related. Who cares?
>Some faggot gets BTFO
>we're intended to care about it
Back to t_d scum

Cry more, drumpflings. You're on the wrong side of HERstory.

never gonna happen.you have already lost the social war, most whites even hate themselves now. you'll be stabbed in the back by your own kind be fore you can even pull the trigger

> kid gets picked on
> tries to be cool MAGA boy
> Does what retarded MAGA boys do
> Life ruined for being a racist
> realizes how stupid he is for supporting Trump
> Repents and is once again accepted in society
> Goes on to speak against Trump and Sup Forums for leading them down the wrong path.

what do jews have to do with this medpack

You're a dork.

I love how people like you want to see your own country become a third world shithole

shows the level of ignorance you guys have

Dumbass had it coming, I don't know what the fuck the retard was expecting going into a liberal college

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN SUCH A FREAKSHOW

Actually it is illegal for citizens to enforce the law. Vigilantism has been a crime for ages. You can only report directly to authorities, not try to take the law into your own hands, and definitely not try to rile up a mob to enact some fucked up interpretation of justice. We have checks and balances for a reason.

>be me
>come for the money and infrastructure
>stay after it becomes MY country

FUCK YOUR LAWS HOMEBOI

Shill alert

Wouldn't mind you shitskins taking over if you actually gave us a good fight for it, but this whining cuckoo-like creeping mould behaviour is just dishonourable and weak. You can't win that way and feel proud afterward.

The college did enforce the law by expelling the bigot

>Hillary spends her entire life training for the presidency
>she still loses to the villain
>he pities her weakness so much that he allows her to live
>she realizes that even after all that time spent getting stronger, she has still has much to learn and goes off to train for 4 years
>returns and eventually overcomes the villain using """THAT""" technique which she learned after experiencing a personal epiphany on what it means to truly be the president

Are we all just part of a Hillary shonen?

It saved him another couple years of tuition

so you want this country to become a third world cesspool ?, why are you so hateful and racist ?

does ICE actually do anything with reports or is it a meme organization?

He essentially stalked and harassed her incessantly. Deserved to be kicked out regardless of political affiliation.

and you illiterate shitskins think you will still have a first world country

so wanting to protect your country's border and kick out illegals makes one racist ?, you hypocrites are hateful towards Guatemalans, El Salvadorans, Hondurans and you deport them in a heartbeat, no wonder those people hate Mexicans to death.

People in Mexico love Trump, the truth is most of you illegals and immigrants are poor lowlife scum that vote democrat because you want the gibs.

True, he wasn't enforcing law by trying to get this person deported, he was essentially asking for help filling out a report. Very different than vigilantism. Not my notion of moral but it's likely legal. What isn't legal is violating the students right to go to school and have political views. If any of his actions violate an agreed to student policy then this is more of a gray area, but if it doesn't there's no helping the university if he sues.

get out of my country white boi

Not illegal. Check the flag. It's like me saying all you niggers , not all of you are niggers. He's a dumb kid, just look at him. He was just trying to fit in, belong to something. I don't want Americans here just as much as you don't want Mexicans over there. Presidents and walls are worthless. There is no real solution to the problem though.