Is the reason why Mexicans are so violent because of their Aztec heritage?

Is the reason why Mexicans are so violent because of their Aztec heritage?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/sNzLB
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yacatecuhtli
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"Los Zetas" man those guys scare me they make isis look like girl scouts

Once again you can think the (((CIA))) for their creation

So that means their execution vids are fake right I

>Mexican cartel’s founding members trained at Fort Bragg: report
archive.fo/sNzLB

The executioms are state sponsored narco terrorism

Man mexico need a Mussolini who can't defeat cartels just like Mussolini did with Italian mob

what happened to those guys

Most likely became floating head

They got fined 100$ and send home after a stern talking to.
@Topic
Yes. The Spanish should have finished the job,but of course they had to have their siesta instead.

It might have more to do with being poorly educated and just plain poor. But hey.

I wouldn't mind being taken alive by one of their female death squads though

Beheaded, tortured, or stewed

Leftist apologist detected

WRONG WRONG WRONG

K U K K U K K U K

Definite link between race and crime, even under the same economic conditions. You little spic shit YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

You don't see anywhere near that level of sadistic brutality in poor, uneducated Asian countries. Wonder why that is?

too much freedom. Aztecs had to work hard to eat and their leaders were totalitarian human sacrificing dicks.

Mexicans need a firm hand and stern leadership. Their big problem is lack of a true White Man leader.

> be asshole
> treat your Mexicans like shit
> have them build you pyramids

Spaniards went too easy on them, introduced easier farming and technology. They did farming the hard way. Everyone had to work.

Damn shit resolution. But tell me you wouldn't want to be victimized by her.

Seriously, Aztecs are like 3 foot 10 inches tall.

More heads may have been decapitated in South America than anywhere in the world. Even before the Spanish or any other intrusion they were sacrificing people by the tens of thousands annually. So there is a cultural seed for the carnage however subtle or blatant it may be.
That does not change the facts of your post though. I wouldn't be least surprised if the headhonchos had formal training in the CIA barracks.

just post the link

Nah, all the Aztecs died off. It's because of their shitty tribal indian heritage. All the civilized natives died when we colonized america.

Yes. We wuz Ass-techs and shiiiit

>why are Mexicans so violent

they arent. most of the murders in mexico are related to the drug war. the black market is lucrative enough to justify much violence. Plus the politicians are very much part of the problem.

Kinda. Up to that point many different people visited America's but it wasn't till Montezuma that told them to stay and shit.

Azteca were assholes too. Imagine Mexico being divided like ancient Greece and theyre are the Greeks, Spartans, and different people. The Azteca were the Spartans. Mayan were smart and other groups were other but the Aztecs were the enforcers.

If you go to southern mexico you will see real natives.

Honest Injun, they're real live savages.

Niggers are scum allahu akbar!!!

Yeah, troglodite height is true.

Im a manlett, but when I went to puebla mexico, I was head and solders taller than everyone.

Mestizos are garbage people 100% of the time

WE WUZ PREDATORS N SHIEET

Don't fall for the brown girl meme.

Fascism would really fair Mexico well at this point. Think about it

Yes I think it would work and most Mexicans will accept it i mean it pretty much had it before the (((Mexican Revolution))) which made mexico into a shit hole my father still sadden by the state of his country and feels bad for my grandpa who still live in it

Yeah they also received training from the IDF and school of the Americas at fort benning

Mexico is a country of savages who wish they were white.

Perhaps. But you cannot blame the CIA in this case for innate bloodlust originating from being one of the few groups of people on the planet who only stopped "officially" making human sacrifices to dark entities recently in history.

Reminds me of the socal cholos that believe they are Aztec warriors

Except they literally worship death with Santa Muerte and the machismo culture encourages violence as well.

Even the mestizos have high percentage of injun blood.

They illegals are lowering North America's average height too

You are right this is exactly what happened with the nazi low riders.

so imagine a people who's culture dictated that if you didn't kill and sacrifice your enemies the world would end. Then you have Conquistador who mission is to conquer breed with the native Women and you have a race of People born of War. It's incredible that Mexico hasn't gone full Jingoistic and Conquered it's Sister Nations.

They're a mix of Aztecs and Conquistadors, yeah? That's a pretty depraved mix.

>nazi low riders.
Possibly the most retarded name for a white supremacist group.

You're right they just made them exceedingly efficient at it. Plus the zetas also got help from the Guatemalan kaibiles who take inspiration from their indigenous background.

It was pretty much ineviatble that this would happen since the Aryan brotherhood is allied with the Mexican Mafia.

Nigga the Aztecs named the jews
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yacatecuhtli
He was the nose lord and was a merchant god.

They're all a bunch of pagan death-worshipers. They all pray to some half-breed Virgin Mary/Goddess Muerte. If they're not busy praying to pagan gods they're getting drunk on tequila and smoking meth and fucking transvestites. They are subhhuman.

Hey honey, for vacation this year lets go to Mex--

I'll grant you that. It all has to do ultimately with Death cults. Every single one of them. There is an old fable that on the east coast there was a tribe of Native Americans who were visited by tall, pale men in longboats that helped them defeat an invading force of barbaric, savages using dark, foul sorcery, that came North up along the coast on canoes.

>Reminds me of the socal cholos that believe they are Aztec warriors
Sounds similiar to what white people believe MUH SUPERIOR GENES

>his symbol is a bundle of sticks
>official symbol of the Jew merchant patron god is a faggot

Maybe they were the Icelandic explorers?

It really isn't similar. The mongrel cholos take offense to being associated with actual Indios and are totally cucked ethnically by their standards. Meanwhile the white people just view it from a racial perspective.

Aye. That's what I think too.

The only thing is though from what I remember the Icelandic explorers only recorded violent confrontations with the "skralling.". Also I'm not sure what the height averages for Icelandic people were back then, but I know that native Americans were supposedly tall while euro types were short comparatively.

>The mongrel cholos take offense to being associated with actual Indios and are totally cucked ethnically by their standards
says who? do you actaully talk to them or are you just spewing more pol shit?

that guys Asian idiot

Yes, I am from socal so I know what they are like. It's not really all that different from them perceiving Mexican nationals as paisa. Also, maybe my wording was confusing so just in case I'll clarify, the Indios by their standards would perceive the cholos as cucked ethnically.