Feminist Hate Thread

Thanks to the new "genderless" toilets in our building at work, a feminist (somewhere in the building) has gone ape shit over the state of the toilet and posted this pic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0t2VPBF6Kp4
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-when-non-violence-is-suicide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Muslims have gender apartheid for a reason.

ENOUGH

Actually it's unacceptable for them to leave it down. They sit and splash the underside of the front with pee. We have to touch that seat to lift it.

>Seat left up
This bullshit is something else. Men leave the seat up for convenience just like how women leave the seat down for convenience.
If you want to fuck with a woman, lower the seat + the toilet lid and laugh at their reaction.

>women complain about the seat being left up
This is some sort of an American meme, right?
Women don't actually complain about something so fucking trivial, right?

looks more like a headhair than a pube to me

Take a dump in it and don't flush. Do this every day for as long as it takes for them to separate the bathrooms by gender again.

Why not just piss all over the toilet in spite OP?

Now you need to strategically place pubes and leave the seat up on EVERY toilet. Post results.

I went to community college for a semester and ripped a huge fart while a girl was in the stall. She laughed out loud which made me laugh.

Piss on the seat.

There's an "all gender" bathroom at my school and I go out of my way to shit in it. I obliterate that shitter at least twice a week.

>Do this every day for as long as it takes for them to separate the bathrooms by gender again.
It is a surprisingly effective strategy. Another great one is flushing an incandescent light bulb. In commercial toilets they can get hung up and cause major issues...

T: Plumber

I was berated as a child for this. No its not just a meme.

Please.

No, my mum used to go ballistic about this. Never got that. I need to pick up the seat to pee, why do I have to do double duty and handle the seat twice a go?

>the toilet lid

I just out of habit put both down because I'm paranoid of rats climbing through

>two retards farting and laughing at each other
That's what I thought community college must be like.

put the lid down but smear a swastika made of shit on top of it

Cover the seat in baby oil

If we had genderless bathrooms here, I'd literally keep the seat down and piss all over it every.single.time. And, I'd pluck out some prime pubes to place lovingly on the seat afterward. It's the least I could do.

>Giving feminists attention

You're just feeding the strays, user. They'll keep coming back to you after you do this.

Laugh and walk away. Their shit tests are beneath you and this is the best way for them to realize that.

Have any of you been in a women's bathroom? It is 10x worse than any condition I've seen the men's room. The female pajeets put the men to shame. We had a clog so, naturally, the men were called to assist. I have to say, the clog was the least of the women's bathroom issues. Total pit.

This bitch is complaining about pubes? Really? The women's bathroom had fucking tampons falling out of the trashcan and shit strewn all over the counter. Mascara stains everywhere. TP all over the floor. Women are fucking pigs when they aren't expected to clean.

Bitch should be glad she doesn't have to share her shitting stall with male heavy shitters after lunch. She has no idea.

At least on the west coast. My (((professor))) was a Marxist so I literally wrote about how the osprey inspired the Boeing company and I got a B

That's always been the best 'middle ground' put the lid down so they have to do the exact same thing you have to. If they don't want the seat left up, put it down, then put the lid down on top of it. That way they have to lift something just like you do.

Absolutely this is how you do it. Whenever I've received complaints about leaving the toilet seat up, the next time put both the seat AND the lid down. They now have to lift up something (instead of only putting something down) before they go, yet they can't complain because you're doing exactly what they asked.

Posting in quality thread.

that's what the trap is for

I lift the seat, you lower it.
Problem solved.

This!!!!

>hello young ladies, who likes a lovely plate of bangers and mash. It really does look just like it. Also I pee'd on all the paper to give the impression the potato mash is extra buttery.

I give it a week.

Also fun to put raw seafood into the tampon bins. When it's opened it smells like one woman has out of control thrush.
Again separation

And stop trimming pubes. Get a massive bush and just tug handfuls out and sprinkle all over bathroom. Just fuck that shit up proper senpai

Trap doesn't protect you from rats.

Call her a bigot for not respecting trans toilet habits. Its really not that hard

lol

>She is assuming the gender of the people who had these pubic hairs
>She is assuming that these pubic hairs are not from the body of a biological female

TRIGGERED

In what world do people piss on the front of the bowl?

How many of you guys do what I do?

I lift the dunny seat with my shoe and close it with my shoe.

If bitches only know

How many of you guys do what I do?

I lift the dunny seat with my shoe and close it with my shoe.

If bitches only knew the state of my shoe soles

third world countries like Canada apprently

Squat toilet.

Canada must be full of them.
Disgusting.

In Australia we piss on lemon trees. Fuck toilet seats

I had a feeling this was going to happen. My works mens toilets smell like piss and shit so badly that you can smell it in the hallway outside the toilets

my personal favourite is when they have their period and the blood dries on the underside of the front of the seat. ugh.

That's not a feminist, that's pretty much a generic mom.

nothing is going to crawl up the pipe with water there. the water stops any kind of open airflow so whatever creature is wandering by wont bother with that pipe is they will think it leads to a dead end.

however if something was hellbent on getting up the pipe and it was willing to swim through the trap a toilet seat wont stop it.

side story my mom had a toilet in a part of her house she never used, the water in it evaporated after years of non use and eventually when she went into that room one day, opened the lid and found the toilet bowl filled with roaches that had crawled up from the sewer. she said whenever she walked by that room it smelled funky, which was the sewer fumes, but never thought to investigate until that one day.
run all the sinks and toilets in your house every now and then user and you will be safe from sewer monsters.

I do this. Much cleaner.

>I give it a week.
>Also fun to put raw seafood into the tampon bins. When it's opened it smells like one woman has out of control thrush.
>Again separation

Women's rooms are hands down the most horrible thing ever. Commercial restrooms are tragic. They stink, and it is not unusual to see a pad or tampon on the floor used. I don't give a flying fuck what anyone has told you about public restrooms, but outside of football stadiums and gas stations, mens rooms are always more hygienic. Im not just talking simple stuff. I am talking about shit smeared onto seats. Shit paper on floors. crabs....Not even joking. Cloggs are much MUCH worse...like rubber boots and haz-mat suit. They will continue to shit in a clogged commode until it is at water level.

I won't step foot into a womans room until the couch is removed, and the floor is cleaned with a 25% bleach/water solution. I have been a plumber for almost 20 years, and I have yet to fix/unclog a womans shitter. I have seen a few and refused every one. Ill install new and take out old...but I won't touch a clog. No fucking way. They don't have enough shots for that to not be communicable.
t: Licensed plumber

This, though seeing as these gender neutral shitters are spreading all over the place and only tramps shit in public toilets I'll probably just piss all over the seat, the lid, the floor, the tissue box, I used to respect the mens room.

Apparently (this is coming from a custodian friend), the mens rooms were alright, it was the ladies that was covered in blood shit piss etc. Bitches are naaaasty.

There's videos online showing rats climbing through that

Same here

I was always fond of taking all of the toilet paper and replacing it with a roll of duct tape.

alternatively trim your pubes and then scatter a pinch of them daily along the seat of the toilet like confetti

Happiness is a warm public toilet seat.

why is it expected that men should always lift the seat up to piss and put it back down?
why is it seen as such a fuckin crime to expect women to put the seat down to piss? we wouldn't even ask them to put it back up!

>I was always fond of taking all of the toilet paper and replacing it with a roll of duct tape.
Id think that IF you are having an issue with uni-sex bathrooms, the easiest way to fix it is to flush makeup. Really. 2 visits from a plumber picking out shit covered mascara bottles can get pricey.

>not kicking it up with your shoe

youtube.com/watch?v=0t2VPBF6Kp4

Go full pajeet on that toilet.

Gen-Xer here
In the deep south, they turned the whites bathrooms into women's rooms and the Jim Crow "colored" bathrooms became the men's rooms. So, I grew up where men's rooms had no stalls, etc while women's rooms had couches and shit. I find this thread hilarious.

I would just start shitting directly on the seat. Just leave a fat duke right on the seat, and piss all over the toilet paper rolls for good measure.

Bingo
You must out Jew the Jew

Leave lid down and piss all over it
Never lift lid again

>flush makeup
You haven't experienced true horror until you've cleaned shit from the upper tank working retail.

I close the lid because I've heard that when you flush it throws bacteria from the shit into the air and they can land in your toothbrush

T H I S
H
I
S

m'dude

Suppose you asked leftists to make a list of ALL the things that were wrong with society, and then suppose you instituted EVERY social change that they demanded. It is safe to say that within a couple of years the majority of leftists would find something new to complain about, some new social “evil” to correct because, once again, the leftist is motivated less by distress at society’s ills than by the need to satisfy his drive for power by imposing his solutions on society.

Just put the fucking seat down its not that fucking hard. Then scrub your grubby little piss fingers, you should be doing that regardless.
Source: Live in a house with three guys, don't want to hear it.

you know that Ted is antifa all the way to the bone right? he would consider the alt right as losers who go through the power process by identifying themselves with a large organisation [white race] to whom they contributed nothing. and he literally calls conservatives fools

Some women are sweethearts, but many are overgrown children who have never been told "NO" or had to do anything themselves their entire lives.

The latter woman would expend 100x the energy complaining and throwing a tantrum than they would moving the seat and still feel justified.

As if you wouldn't just piss all over everything + garnish with pubes to assert your dominance.

One of the best thing about moving out for college was not having to listen to nagging about the seat.

>You must out Jew the Jew
Plumbers know how it is. Women are constantly losing cellphones in the shitter. Everyone of us knows a girl that has lost her phone in the commode.

Why?

Because they buy pants that are paint on tight, and have pockets barely big enough for a elf-sized condom. Then they carry no less than an Iphone 12, 2 lip balms mascara and some other shit in a clam shell that is probally birth control pills or more makeup. They don't bother to pull their pants down away from the water, and so their pockets empty right into the water. They know how hoggish it is, and will still reach in for a cell phone....I actually feel ill thinking about it.

They will flush everything else OR move to another stall and pretend it never happened. they don't grasp that they have created a time bomb of shit and tampons....just waiting for the MAN who will fix it. Colleges have disposable razors as well. Its like a bonus find.

I know 3 fem-plumbers. 1 is very cute....the rest are passable men.

Women dont give a fuck about this. They just know they personally won't have to deal with it.

Yes I charge more for womens room work. EVERY TIME. Its part of the gender gap myth. If they had better hygiene, Id not have to be a janitor also.

Wait this is an issue?
Holy shit you really are the third world.

this is what people who dont wash their hands well or leave their toothbrush near where their hands drip when they wash them tell themselves. but yes, fecal bacteria gets and probably is on MOST toothbrushes in peoples houses, and theres not much you can do about it.

this is the best post. i mean that ironically.

it is also the funniest post. and that is quite genuine.

holy shit im still giggling, saved.

////

im sorry people have hurt you. i love you, man.

Top kek

Where I work there's one bathroom that every store on the block uses(Not public, just for the staff so we don't have to go to the Public Toilets that have broken fluorescents and consistently have shit on the floor)

All over the place there are signs saying to put tampons in the bucket not the toilet, a week ago one of the toilets got clogged with tampons, decided to check the bucket everytime I go now to see if any of them actually follow the signs.(Most of the shops are staffed by Women, I'm one of the only dudes.)

The hygienic bucket is always fucking empty, I've never found anything in it, these cunts can't be bothered to put their pad or tampon in the bucket next to them. They'd rather clog the toilet.

Read his manifesto you dense piece of shit. He mocks leftists for being weakminded and aimless, and implies homosexuality and other forms of sexual degeneracy are products of sloth and a feeling of meaninglessness. He's literally /ourschizo/

>he doesn't use his shoe

What
The
Fuck

Superglue the seat in the up position.

What's so hard about you doing it?

hahaha they wanted genderless toilets and now they have to share with men, hahahaha

>implying feminist didnt do this itself

>Women don't actually complain about something so fucking trivial, right?
I take it you've never been with a woman then, it's all they fucking do.

>you know that Ted is antifa all the way to the bone right
No.

>and he literally calls conservatives fools
They are fools. But fascists aren't conservatives.

he was calling to take up arms against neo nazis and the klan

Nonviolence works only when you have the police to protect you. In the absence of police protection, nonviolence is very nearly the equivalent to suicide.

Admittedly this has not been true at all times and places. Among the African Pygmies as described by Colin Turnbull, deadly violence against humans was almost unknown. In other nomadic hunting and gathering societies people sometimes kill one another in fights, but they never conquer one another’s territory or systematically slaughter other tribes. Under these conditions, nonviolence is not inconsistent with survival.

But, realistically, these are not the conditions that will prevail if and when the technoindustrial system collapses. There are a lot of mean people out there: Nazis, Hell’s Angels, Ku Klux Klanners, the Mafia…many others do not belong to recognized groups. They aren’t going to disappear into thin air when the system falls apart. They will still be around. They probably wouldn’t be successful at growing their own food even if they tried, and they won’t try, because people of that type will find it much more congenial to take someone else’s food than to grow their own. And since they are vicious, they may kill you or rape you just for the fun of it, even when they don’t need your food.

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-when-non-violence-is-suicide

What I can't stand is EVERY womans bathroom looks like a fucking CVS store with 10,000 bottles of god-knows-what.
If it wasn't for women half these companies would be out of business in a month.

If I think it's likely a woman will be the next person to use the toilet, I put the seat down. How does she know another woman wasn't doing the same thing for a man? It's also polite to leave the seat up in a workplace dominated by men, as this makes it less likely someone will pee on the seat.

Another case of women mistaking courtesy for hostility. Now why do you suppose they do that?

who leaves their toothbrush in the bathroom?

>he was calling to take up arms against neo nazis and the klan
There is nothing in there about taking up arms against the klan, retard. It is talking but the reality of violence. Gain reading comprehension.

>My mom used to go crazy
Fuck you both my mom used to lose her shit if I didn't sit down to piss. It was terrible

>I'm paranoid of rats climbing through

where the fuck do you live?

If there’s a uni-room, I hit everything. I mean everything. Sink walls trash — all of it.

That’s generally the state of the men’s room, and for some reason chicks want that.

I go into bathrooms and write on the walls : 'HarryHerpes Sat Here too!'

I did this at Target when they were virtue signalling for trannies. Just shit right on the floor. Took special trip to Target during my lunch break just to shit on their floors. Good times.

where do you keep your toothbrush, weirdo?

i'm a girl and if the seat is up i just leave it and piss anyway

the only reason to sit is to shit

>im sorry people have hurt you
>What I can't stand is EVERY womans bathroom looks like a fucking CVS store with 10,000 bottles of god-knows-what.
>If it wasn't for women half these companies would be out of business in a month.
Most of the "things" are shit that is brought in from home. skin shit and soaps. They get pretty lavish above the floor.....They have a thing for the little clamshell soaps that no one ever uses.
>who leaves their toothbrush in the bathroom?
I keep mine in a medicine cabinet. No one should ever leave their tooth brush out in the open in a bathroom.

>If there’s a uni-room, I hit everything. I mean everything. Sink walls trash — all of it.
They will in their own room, but will bitch when you do it in yours. Its always a great time.

Oddly all the girls i have heard get annoyed about the seat up have also seemed to get mad about the lid down as well. Basically they don't ever want to have to do anything

You know the rules user.