CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP:terrible leftist drivel edition

Meh, fuck trump. Don't have to be a leftist to hate this failure.

>No goyim I am a conservative just like you
Fuck off shill

All of these are 100% true and illustrate everything wrong with Trump supporters.

>I AM SILLY

>uncle Phil still went to white people heaven
Nice

What represents the brown glove?

Or...
California hasn't let them do enough burns for decades because of spotted owls and shit

The target reflects those most likely to be violent criminals. Well, I'll be.....

But why are the targets men?

wow it's literally this

>criminalizing miscarriage
what? it means that they go to jail if they get drunk with the intent to kill the baby, right?

Then why don't they employ only women if they can get away with paying them less?

>what the wtf
worst thing in this thread. consider me mad

"I accept everything I am told without question, and even a hint of skepticism means you are a tinfoil wearing conspiracy theory retard. Check mate"

>trump launched nukes
>somehow fallout in america

there leftards pretend to know so much about science, but they never understood the nuclear winter model

Someones getting raped

Look at him, man. He's totally chill, just skeptical. Nothing about that to keep a man out of heaven.

I dont think any of these things... Wtf. Im with her now

Guarantee this artist believes the RUSSIA HACKED THE ELECTION narrative

kek

wage discrimination by sex is illegal in the US lmao

I love how every time you ask someone who believes this if they actually personally know someone who gets paid less than their male coworkers for doing the same job, the result will be one of two things:
>"N-no"
or
>"Yes I do!"
>Then have you reported their employer for breaking the law?
>"W-well I m-mean..."

holy shit they're using the background colour trick to try to get away with copy pasting the same panel six times

Typical liberal bag of shit thinking they know what's in someone elses best interest.

>Trump supporters go to heaven

Does Bors ever think these sorts of things through

Typical leftism.
>"Here are facts."
>"BULLSHIT." *Provides no counterfacts*

I AM SILLY

It raises an interesting point: People who buy into theories like these often don't weigh other options equally and instead opt to believe whatever fits a certain narrative. People who believe Obama was born in Kenya and is part of the Muslim brotherhood won't entertain the thought that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia and people who believe mass shootings are planned by the government won't ever think that the ones who profit off the gun grabber scare that follows would ever have anything to do with something they profit from.

That's not how flow charts are supposed to work.

>implying nukes won't be dropped on the US in response

user, Russia DID hack the election. The only question is, how the Trump camp was involved.

this
t. wildland firefighter

>the cartoons write themselves
Did you miss the punchline?

Are you being serious or is this b8?

she skipped chart class to focus on calling men pigs. who are you to tell her she's wrong, pig?

As serious as Putin himself programming Pokemon Go to win for Trump.

It doesn't raise anything user. It's just a fat ad hom perpetuated by people who think societies elite suddenly stopped being manipulative shits and that the government and those that comprise it would never ever have their own agendas that are potentially not in your interest, or in many cases, at your expense.

Also most of those conspiracies are strawmen, and the vegas one is a false equivalence. I don't think I've seen anybody say the state intended for that to happen.

You know what the worst part is: it's all true

That's 100% correct, each one of the frames.
where's the "joke"?

All these gay ass cartoons... Can't undo the redpill

Nice bait faggot

>if we say seven things that are truth and one thing that is false, we can call out our own strawman and dismiss everything at once
Kike 101

>voting against your own interests

My interests are "keep this country as white as possible" so again, tell me what my interests are

My dad is a fire chief in Northern California (a major city in Northern California too) and he talks about this bullshit all the time

Why on earth would companies hire any men at all if they can pay equally competent women 70 cents on the dollar supposedly?

But the examples I gave are still examples of the powerful taking advantage of us. They're politicized either way, but our biases and skepticism turns us into a bunch of dindus when it comes to equally probable theories that go against what we want to believe.

I regret the existence of the "I AM SILLY COMIC." It's hardly insightful to break down the formula of the average political cartoon when their whole point is to point out something the creator thinks is stupid. People just use it now as an excuse to not respond to what the comic is actually trying to point out.

It's not like those are mutually exclusive. "Employers choose to pay them less" _because_ of those things which objectively indicate that they are likely to get less value out of a female employee...

they should honestly just let it all burn itself out, they can easily spend millions per day fighting these things. compare that to the cost of a few houses and it doesn't make any sense (timber companies may play a part in this shit, i wouldn't be surprised)

This. It's cheap, it's not clever, and it's overdone, but the point shouldn't be dismissed because of it.

Good riddance

How the fuck does this one even make sense?

If anything wouldn't there be empathy in not just throwing away your dead kid's carcasses?

>Kiciputek made it to Sup Forums
I knew this day would come and I couldn't be happier

>do you really have to pay
as opposed to WHAT

What are taxes?

Fellow white Nazi here, Trump isn't our guy, stop supporting someone who will bring doom to other white people.

>Uncle Phil goes to heaven
I guess he did everything right.

>doesn't do controlled burns
>gets wildfires every year
wow

>wildfiresrelate exponentially to temperature rise
No shit, fires are hot.

Riddle me this: How is globalism beneficial to the working class of a first world nation?

They are fucking insane

I love the ending

Ancoms are over privileged by being born.

It was made by a dude named Scott. Check the signature.

>the NRA is a well funded organization and powerful organization that bribes politicians meme
Oh god I love this one because the NRA is poor as hell compared to other lobbying groups

Driving is a privilege not a right, the government CAN NOT deprive citizens in owning firearms.

Two of the four guys banned Chris are the same guy named Chris. What a retard

This shit literally happens yearly, how dumb are leftists?

Er, nevermind. I'm the retard