2nd for carrot jobbing like a bitch

>people thought she was strong

THE UNBREAKABLE COMMANDER CRACKER

>shitposters say it was bad
>finish reading it
>it was actually a good chapter
color me surprised

another jobber

yep she jobbed like Luffy, Zoro or literally all of the SH's already several times

>I'm not surprised that I like sucking Oda's dick
How does it taste?

Because some shitposters do it to piss off everyone else, and some others are disgusting battlefags who need to die as soon as possible

>shitposters spout bullshit
Well, I certainly didn't expect this.

Nothing happens: the chapter

was it rape?

doujins where luffy fucks her to confirm she's the real thing when?

Stop posting this

Friendly reminder that Brûlée has nice non saggy tiddies

>Nami: "Im SEXY"
what a slut.. And in addition to this spread, she pulled her clima-dildo out from her cleavage this chapter.
>Brook: Pretending to have a brain freeze
How can you not love this guy?

>was it rape?
Don't know user. Was it?

I love how even Robin just decided to dive into the dessert and get brain freeze.

>pretending

Her tenth so is pretty old.
Just how fucking old is Big Mom? She got some stories to tell I bet.

Apparently only Big Mom's children are given honorific titles. Pekoms and Tamago are just fighters.

>replying to himself

she can expand her life span anytime

Chopper will help out Ceaser and with his help they will cure Big Mom. mark my words, m8s

Pretty much this. New BM/Totland info was cool, Brûlée's DF is really interesting, meeting Lola's dad was nice, and intro to what seems to be one of BM's top subordinates is pretty hype.

But in the end, shitposters will shitpost. It's better to just enjoy the chapter and watch them squabble in their own misery every week.

Nami looks soo good with Sanjis jacket.
Cute!

Nami holds Usopp's dildo in her cleveages.
UsoNa confirmed

faggot.

exactly similar how Luffy jobbed to CC back at PH

>she screams out usopp's name as she extends the tact inside her

CONFIRMED: Whitey Bay raped to death by Weevil. Where were you when she died?

>every thread

Only thing really bad is the face. She has great figure, but she also looks older than her mother, not that I don't find some grannies hot in their own right.

>another chapter
>no monet

nice

>that inspect element
Just stop and delete your posts

THEORY: inanimate objects can eat a devil fruit thanks to big mom giving them a soul so they can eat a DF

I don't like it. But Vegapunk putting soul in inanimate object by emulating her fruit would be cool.

Why are ALL of big mom's kids so ugly?
Notice how I said all.

>Muscat
>ugly
I will fight you

PUDDING IS ONE OF THE 3 SWEET COMMANDERS

GET READY FOR COMMANDER PUDDING

>posting the thumbnail of a tumblr gif
If there any God you'll go straight to hell

God damn does Cracker have a shit design
Weeble looks like the Monna Lisa of One Piece next to him

>Zoro has pandaman on his shirt

So I guess Big Mom fucking a giant is confirmed then.
She took that BGC.

It's her twin sibling.

Who just so happens to have the same slime bodyguard as Pudding does

juiceman isn't a giant though

Her diet literally consists of nothing but lifespans and sweets.

If Pudding would be a commander then why does she follow Tamago's orders and why did she look so upset when she was lightly forced to try on a dress?

>Carrot is weak
She literally got hit with her own very powerful attack
>She jobbed!
In the same way Luffy and Zoro do regularly early on in an arc/saga

She's going to be nakama, accept it.

He's half giant.
Big mom not being a giant.

>She's going to be nakama, accept it.
May the prophet speak from you.

My dick is ready.

She was born tad too late. All relevant roles were already assigned so she was left with running some random cafe.

I'm not the retard who said she was one of the commanders. But it's clear that she's the three eyed girl.

>it's clear
No it is not. Could be twins like lola and the other pig

What if slime bodyguard has a twin too.

Last time we saw pudding the slime was not with her. Maybe it's with her twin this time.

Why would she have a twin? And if she do, who cares if the first girl we saw was her or not?

What if they're triplets instead and one of them is up your mom's asshole?
Get the fuck outta here

Not him, but I theorized that BIg Mom might only give birth to twins (Lola and her sister) as a kind of card suit kind of thing.

What if they were quintuplets and Pudding was the weakest one out of them and she's constantly bullied by the entire family for that?

>only give birth to twins
>85 kids
Besides, at this point all revealed kids were unique. I doubt this is gonna be a thing.

Except Lola and her sister, of course.

I've since abandoned the theory since we haven't seen any other twins but an odd number could be attributed to a death.

>I never reskin already used DF because I'm creatively bankrupt honestly guys: the chapter

Why are you faggots so triggered? Calm down

You know that inanimate objects have already been proven to eat devil fruits. Like Spandam's sword eating an elephant fruit.

Can you name all of Big Mom's children? And then post pictures? And then post your address so I can send 40 pizzas to it and force you to pay.

Big Mom has probably fucked every race by this point. Seeing as she's ALREADY A GIANT and not by circumstance, I have to imagine one of her FIRST fucks was probably with a giant.

I hear she devours sea men as well. The monster.

>but I theorized that BIg Mom might only give birth to twins
I theorized that before you. Even wrote up a BIG OL' bunch of posts to identify it...

...I wonder if I saved it...

Goddamit, this was once my most favorite manga, that is when it was the only thing I read and now its an atrocious piece of shit on par with trash like naruto.

>She's going to be nakama
This meme is getting stale. She's just a weak bunny who will go back to her island.

WTF. NAMI GOT FUCKED UP FEET LITERALLY SHIT TIER -100000/10

Welcome to One Piece. Oda can't into feet. This is nothing new.

But he didn't even attempt to give her a big toe. She has two left feet.

Nobody cares

You can't see her big toe. It's covered.

So... animals have no soul?

>jobbing
Nah, that was effective character development - showing her having a short temper and being impulsive (which, her being an animal person makes loads of sense) and also worked to showcase the abilities of a new villain. It's just good writing.
Carrot wasn't made look weak - in fact if she was weak then there'd have been no need to counter her - and she wasn't decimated or anything so she's not a jobber, mate.

Jeez, learn to interpret storytelling if you're going to read stories.

It seems that Oda see it like that. Or they have weak soul.

dude nearly 90% of these threads are shitposting, don't take any of them seriously.

Why does Nami wear her thong like this?

she's such a slut holy shit

Okay, so Chiffon has a pretty decent chance of being an ally because Nami helped her sister.

I want to know how Capone will react to that. He seems like he want to take down Big Mom, so if he thinks the Strawhats can do it he might help them too. On the other hand, maybe won't and he'll try to catch them and "prove" his loyalty for a little longer.

Oh, I know, I just respond to them anyway.
A lot of the worst posters are people who pick up bad habits from reading shitpost circles because they're idiots who can't distinguish bait or sarcasm from a competent point (because they have never read a book in their lives, probably) so I like to write the odd response in hopes of making this website a little less cancerous.
Plus, I've seen carbon copies of my arguments posted all over the place since I started doing it so I feel it might be working.

OK did they ever explain WHY Sanji's dad fucking hates him? Sanji seemed like a perfectly normal kid.

nice dubs, check'd, also i enjoy much more reading the weekly threads on Sup Forums than reading the manga

He was too weak as a kid. Judge thought he was a failure.

speed reader much?

He didn't fight back when his brothers kept beating the shit out of him.

Plus there will be more flashbacks, there was someone who kept telling Sanji that his hands weren't for fighting

bege won't become an ally, his actions on zou and "killing" of pekoms have clearly established him as a villain

he also can't into armpits

Look at her legs. The right is crossed over the left. The right big toe should be visible. My guess is Oda intended her legs to be one way, had the feet drawn and then crossed the legs and forgot to edit it. Typical mistake, though still unacceptable by professionals.

that was Zeff. He was remembering Zeff

>there was someone who kept telling Sanji that his hands weren't for fighting
zeff

Erm, that was Zeff

Will Sanji cook with his feet?

Yeah I speedread everything in the manga nowadays. I mostly just skip to the fight scenes.

Either way, I want to see him clash with his wife.

Why did she pull up her thong this much?