Pokemon XY&Z

Satoshi gonna win this league and become the peoples champ?

A lot of feels beetween manon and shota moments

Im worried of all the flags (team rocket and team flare)... i dont wanna delayed the finals

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/cvogdo.webm
my.mixtape.moe/zkjlux.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also fucking based ED of pikachu and ketchup

a.pomf.cat/cvogdo.webm

If he wins, World War III happens.

Only if my last number is 5

If Lebron can do it for the land then Satoshi can do it for the to

You guys know that the only reason he's allowed to proceed so far into the tournament is because the whole thing's gonna get upended when Team Flare does it's Team Flare bullshit, right?

>Satoshi
Who?

Still waiting for that one asshole that has legendaries and pounds his ass to that new region where Vulpix and sandshrew are ice types and the exeggutors are tall as fuck.

He's probably gonna be confused about the lack of Gyms and Pikachu looks kinda weird

>hearing Last Pokemon theme from Black/White with Greninja vs. Sceptile

God I forgot how some of the tracks this show get you hyped.

Do you prefer Sacha?

>Become Champ

Nope. In order to become Champion, you need to 1) win the regional tournament, 2) defeat the Elite Four and 3) defeat the current reigning Champion in a final battle.

Ash likely won't get that chance. The final's probably gonna get interrupted or something, they'll have to take down Team Plasma, and due to damages, the tournament will be forced t come to a close without a proper victor.

that gif needs to be updated to the age of Mega Fug

Tema rocket gonna fuck the finals, quote this!

Why would he suddenly win a league when he consistently failed to do so the last 15 years?

He's gonna do it
my.mixtape.moe/zkjlux.webm

The short answer: he got a mary sue Pokémon that is unbeatable out of nowhere

The long answer: After showing that he truly cares for all Pokémon and would easily risk his life for the sake of them, an eccentric Froakie chose him to be his trainer. Once the Froakie had evolved into Greninja, they unlocked a hidden power that they had no idea how to properly control. After a spell of losses, Ash would doubt himself and his abilities as a trainer since Greninja got hurt because of his inadequacy. Serena, in her devotion to support Ash, would be the one to help him realize what needed to be done, which greatly strengthened his bond between him and Greninja, allowing them to fully master their hidden power. All this coupled with that Ash has caught and raised the strongest team he's ever assembled in one region, and the fact that few people could match his power, is what makes him a contender for the League trophy this time around.

because

This time I really believe he can take it, I just fucking hope it does happen

it's a mary sue pokemon I can accept and live with due to the amount of fucking effort to perfect that transformation

I want Pikachu to steamroll Alain. I want Alain's super edgy tough mons to go toe-to-toe with Ash's Kalos mons and barely come out on top and then get utterly annihilated by Pikachu because they are so utterly outclassed. And I'm not even saying that because they'd go through the wringer with the Kalos mons, but because I want it to be apparent how utterly powerful Pikachu really is and how Ash turns it up to 20 during the League. I want there to be a cut-away to Paul and Tobias watching this on tv somewhere and nodding their heads and smirking because they know exactly how fucked Alain the Edgelord is for not just severely underestimating Pikachu, but for sheerly and utterly neglecting to account for it at all. I want Alain to shit his pants at how this fucking NFE electric rat with shitty type coverage is pantsing him on public television while he is forced, FORCED, to use his ace to KO this NFE rat and then, when Pikachu is finally done with its reign of terror towards Alain, I want Alain to breathe a sigh of relief. And in that moment, I want Ash to turn his hat and send out Greninja and just anally devastate Alain.

I want this to be the Super Bowl 48 of the Pokemon Leagues where everyone expects a close match but Ash makes it not even close.

>pasta found in /vp/

>Satoshi gonna win this league and become the peoples champ?

Beating the league just gives you the qualifications to take on the Elite Four.

H Y P E
Y
P
E

It's looking like that in the previews

>final battle is a draw
>rematch is a 1vs1
>Ash lost
Calling it now.

Fuck, that's adorable.

>The moment Ash is about to land the finishing blow on Alain, Team Flare attacks
>The Pokemon League is put on hold, but the current league champion offers to help train Ash
>Sun/Moon anime is a ten-year time skip
>New MC is a young girl who is taking Alola's rite of passage
>Ash, now an Elite 4 member, is her mentor
>yfw

>Ash beats Alain
>Lysandre claiming that Ash's Greninja is "too powerful" and should've been banned from the league
>Implying that Team Flare and Lysandre are sponsoring the league, Ash is disqualified and Alain is given the win just to set up the Team Flare arc

Why he would accept her training when he almost rekt her? Clearly he's in a good path on his own. Also he has to be a master pokemon, l333t four would be humiliation.

do not do this, delete this now

DELET

Holy fucking shit. Apparently I need to watch X and Y

>he still hasn't watched it

MY FUCKING HEART

Wouldn't blame him though. Didn't think the writers were going to recover from the shit stain that is Best Wishes. I didn't even start watching it until I heard Ash had a Goodra.

I personally started when I saw the webm of the Mega-Lucario fight. Shit is cash.

I absolutely love it.