Generation Z is bas-

Generation Z is bas-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EEB--av8GKk
youtube.com/watch?v=04i2poi4Eeg
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cHDLcKLu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No in 5-10 years shes gonna get gang raped in the streets by wild diversity

There's faggots in every generation, but at least it looks to be less rampant with them than it is for us millennicucks or was for the boomers.

Show me one Gen Z person who isn't a faggot.

Wait till she gets raped 4 times in the same hour while walking home.

>using your kids to make political statements
faggot parents desu

fucking hell, whats wrong with you losers?

Whoring for the diversity god is an instinct the female beast just cannot resist.

>a child that has been brainwashed is the same as a normal human being

Anyone that believes in generation bullshit is a brainlet

And your generation will be thrown in jail for destroying government property.

Her mom gave her that sign and i doubt she even understands what it means.

her opinion is like a vegan cat......we all know its been made for them by someone else

>Millenial parents
Also, roasties will be roasties in all generations. Gen Z boys will be the ones with the task to put them back in their place.

Implying her disfunctional millennial parents didnt make her hold up this sign

What about the walls that are already there? Dumbass

their choice and decision*

>girl

There's your problem, right there.

so brave

>here baby hold this sign so I can virtue signal to my catlady friends!

I'd like to see you try you little cunt.

that's her cunt mother's handwriting. she'll make up her own mind as she gets older.

I can't wait equality to really hit right when we finally throw down and I get to beat some 13 year old leftist girls to death with my hammer and dick. FREEEEEEDOOOOOOOM!!!

I wouldn't have any issue stringing her up by her feet and slitting her fucking throat open. The time of demons wearing a naive and concerned face are over - you can and will be exterminated for your principles and what you believe in. It doesn't matter how cute or innocent you want people to think you are, you are going to die choking on your own blood while you watch the rest of your family die.

Sure. It''ll take a 100 years or so at the rate you can smash down a simple small wall.

youtube.com/watch?v=EEB--av8GKk

Here that Israeli Jews?!!!!!!!!!!

Tear done your walls and let the Muslims in!!!!!!!!!

Edgy

She will rebel when she hits puberty and become a Christian conservative virgin-until-married.

>faggot parents desu
But she would be '''''''''based'''''''''''' if she wore a MAGA hat, right?

You rang?

Did anyone ever end up using this pic?

>girls is 10-14
>cant vote for 5 more years
>generation wont be a majority for 35+ years

cute sign you and your parents are virtue signaling idiots

So fuckin' based! Gen Z is gonna be the saviour of the white race!

Or one of her gay dads.

She's like 10. She doesn't have political opinions yet.

>I'd gladly execute a little white girl
>he thinks he isnt going to be executed for that alone

What the fuck am I looking at?

We're just stating the truth when she does get raped 69 times a day by niggers she can't say we didn't warn her

>mommy told me to hold up a sign I don't understand

well its true. don't like the truth you can always leave.

>Thinking being a christian will keep her chaste until marriage.

All women whore for Chads' dick, mate.

Only rural and suburban retards couldn't understand a message that simple.

#lovetrumpshate

I can't stop gasping and laughing. Please send help.

>{Angry hissing noises}

Daily reminder that we've never given a fuck about the opinions of non-whites and anyone who says differently is a liar.

>hint hint; the reason Gen z WHITES will be so based is because they'll hardly be 50% of their generation

>implying thats not exactly what women want

Walk around union station D.C.

So many beautiful white chill'ren in their MAGA hats

>my parents are brainwashing me and it will work until i get old enough to get a thrill out of disobeying their doctrine...
whereupon ill join some fringe movement online, shave my head, publicly mock their ideals, smoke, drink, and eventually revert to a middle-ground of normality when pewdiepie or some other idol feeds me basic logic and raises me better (in 10 minutes and one second) than my parents managed to do in 13 years

Kid has no concept of consequence or reality. Just feel-good buzz words that give her a serotonin boost. Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Pavlov, you've raised a dog.

>she doesn't know that the new Hitler will just gas her instead

I had hope. God damnit. Can kim just launch the nukes.

And you'll go to prison for destruction of federal property.

The SJWs are invading Sup Forums because of the Harvey stuff so they can try and control the narrative and do the bidding of their slut queens.

I think the point will be that Gen Z will be more polarised than the ones before. You will have Generation Zir on the side and Generation Zyklon on the other.

>not beating her to death before the trial
Sad!

Well of course there are some degenerates, just like there are some Nazi millennials. The thing is averages. The Generation Z'ers who arn't being pumped full of hormones and puberty blockers are very right-wing.

idiot. a millenial thats 18 or even 28 is not gonna have kids that are already 15 or 17

whoops. forgot a bracket
oh well

idiotic to think a 16 year old has millenial parents

>blaming the kid for holding her mom's sign
Okay. Cry harder generation irrelevant.

Generation Zir and Generation Zyklon. That's clever user, I like it.

kinky

Sweet flag young faggot

the wall will save the USA so much cash in welfare and school programs that theyll have it hooked up with gold plated automatic gun turrets every 10 paces. in the first year.

no, the parents would be just as awful. Children are not a fit audience of politics. They don't vote, they can't consent, they're not fit for office, you can't allow them to be political actors because they're incompetent until age of majority (when it comes to specifically elections and debates of national policy).

Both are awful, and you're a bigot.

By some definitions, people born in 1980 are millennials. They could have a 15 year old.

And freaking sharks with freaking lasers on their freaking heads.

No, we'll still be paying for gays Aids medication

Life as we know it necessitates boundaries, e.g. skin, differentiation of cells, valence shells of atoms, etc. Understand that this non-acceptance of borders is a metaphorical assault on life itself, as is anything that does not promote life, e.g. faggotry, feminism, atheism, etc. This is what immorality is, even in secular misconceptions of "morality." This is degeneracy.

Now that you point it out you're probably right but at a glance it looked like a little girl, you aut.

I can show you high schools from my county. An overwhelming majority of the kids I went to school with are trump supporters, and I am from Trayvonville

youtube.com/watch?v=04i2poi4Eeg
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cHDLcKLu4
Also two of my ex girlfriends were born 1995, and them and all their friends are cool with Trump/Brexit. My brother is from 87, I'm from 91, everyone who went to uni with me and my brother and all his friends are all morally outraged by Brexit.

>idiotic to think a millenial has a 16 year old kid
Nigger, my mom is a millenial and I am 18.

>adolf hitler built the berlin wall
>trump is trying to build a wall

Put the pieces together, dummies. Those who fail to learn history are doomed to repeat it. Trump is following in the footsteps of Adolf Hitler and America is well on its way toward becoming a fascist dictatorship. If you support Trump you are on the wrong side of history. Just like we tore down Adolf Hitler's wall, we'll also tear down Trump's. There's no place for fascism and racism in the USA. We are a multi-ethnic nation built on the foundation of diversity and inclusiveness. You racists will not win.

she's gonna be knocking down her gay nigger boyfriend's boyfriend's salad

Your generation will learn arabic and pray five times a day, you cunt.

fuck off jew,the more famous roasties dobbing on their jewish masters in jewywood the better

>One picture represents an entire generation
You only see them as faggots because you cherrypick the worst examples through the internet. The non faggots in Gen Z don't post that kind of shit online.

fuck off white-knight cuck

traitors go first

Communists built the Berlin Wall.

Save the pic to use at her and her family’s trial.

Sad in way - the lass’ll never even make it 14 siding with them.

> Raped by diversity.

>MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA

Pedro thanks her for her support

/thread

>DUDE WHORES IN TRUMP HATES, F-F-FUCKING BASED!!!

It looks like there are some places on that wall you could throw a paper airplane over it

She is based as fuck

Props to this cool girl, America needs a new generation of people like her who aren't fixated on muh identity politics and retard issues like the wall

Racists and bigots can go to hell

Jesus fucking christ

>My home is not my home

>Half of her generation are nigger,she will grow up Zimbabwe tier shit show

Sure, Remove your fence and get rape by scum

She will literally get bullied and beaten by "minorities" by the time she attends highschool and will have forgotten all about the wall.

>holding a sign with something written on it
Millennials are 1980 - 1995 BTW. Gen Z 1995 - 2010.

Women can never handle a little bit of banter now can they

more like TIMMY T H I C C
H
I
C
C

This is the kind of thing you rub your penis on, not in. [*shudder*]

>quoting kruschev
Stop

Rape belongs where it was in the old days. Churches, uncles and fathers.

don't worry friendo, there's still us

Damn kids these days. Evereything was better when i was young.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah why destroy sonething she will still be paying for. Unless our economy tanks so bad we need the scrap metal.