So Griffith is pretty much bisexual. He wants Casca and Guts, Casca wants both of them, and Guts...

So Griffith is pretty much bisexual. He wants Casca and Guts, Casca wants both of them, and Guts...I'm not sure exactly how he feels about Griffith. What a triangle.

disregarding all your horseshit, griffith was never written to have a simple lust/romantic love towards guts, because miura knew cheap shit like that would just make his story the story of the spurned lover, which is shit, and so are you

I must say I really loved that dream sequence, its so cool.

>griffith has healed up, but cant move, speak, or do anything
>casca takes the obligation of taking care of him become a house lady
>gives birth to guts's child, calls him guts too. Raises him in the same household with griffith.
>casca wonders if guts is still out there, swinging his sword, living by his own dream

BASED user

Caska doesn't love Griffith. Before she did but after that moment she had sex with guts she was 100% convinced that she loved him

Casca was Griffith's safe insurance. On Griffith's own words "Among thousands of comrades and tens of thousands of enemies, only one, only you, and you alone, obscured the vision of my dream". He was referrring to Guts

I'm 250% certain that Gut's feels he wants to cave Griffith's skull in with all the might he can possibly muster.

No faggot. Griffith liked Guts but that was not love, Casca was just a companion. Casca got over Griffith.

The only thing Griffith really loved was ambition. His homolust/mastery of Guts (you can spend all night debating which was more prevalent) is what undid him because it made him lose sight of his goals and make a fatal mistake while rebounding from Guts leaving the Hawks. See Casca understood Griffith the best and, despite her hero worship, was the only one capable of actually understanding Griffith's limitations and flaws. Her feelings wavered between love and devotion but eventually settled squarely in the latter as she came to understand her true love for Guts.

Guts wants to be Griffith's best friend but got discouraged when Griffith told Charlotte that his only true friends would be other "destined" elites.

Griffith held Casca as his right hand. If not as his top commander of the Hawks under him then as his life partner who he'd settle down with should his ambitions be broken or thrown out of reach. Like Guts, Casca was HIS and nothing could change that except for Guts (can't beat the cock man).

I feel like this would be a pretty normal example of a MMF polygamous relationship, where Guts starts out insisting that they just spitroast so they don't risk touching each others balls but eventually he warms up to the idea of getting intimate with Griffith

I just want Guts to pilot his sword and stop Third Impact from happening.

Even Casca suspected Griffith was in love with Guts. Reread her angry monologue to Guts in the cave.
>Things he said to you, he never says it to anyone. Never. At first I tried to convince myself he wanted you for your strength... But Griffith, so calm and composed, always gets impulsive about you! It's as if... as if...
And after they get Griffith out of the dungeon she tells him that Guts' leaving broke him because "a person's heart can't be sustained by dreams and will alone".

Who cares if Griffith loves Guts? Griffith is a slimy scum fuck piece of shit and I want nothing more than to see Guts obliterate him. He deserves nothing less for what he's done

Well Sup Forums?

What the fuck will the Elf King tell Guts?
How will he repond to Guts' wish?

Is there suffering at the end of the boat trip?

He never wanted Casca you mong. He just figured that's how he would end up after he heard Casca tell Guts she can't leave Griffith in his current condition.

So was it Skull Knights fault that the Physical and Astral world converged?

Griffith did not want Caska.

Probably

RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAA
DELETE THIS

>some fuck in the island is fated to activate the behelit there
>demons merge with all kinds of magical beings
>chaos ensues

I don't think it's as simple as that.
Griffith in that moment thought that a simple life marrying someone like Casca might make him happy, he was broken enough at that point that he viewed his dream of becoming ruler of the world was as an impossibility and thought that he should've settled to marry Casca and live a simple happy life when he had the chance a long time ago.
However, this is obviously just repressing his desires and the passion that was fated for him so that he peruses the kingdom, Casca is just an amiable strong woman and fighter, much better than any spoiled princess and I'm sure Griffith deems her as a rare and respectable woman if he were to marry. Maybe all of this was actually Griffith's human side leaking out, and if it wasn't fated for him to strongly desire a kingdom he would've been a good husband.
Does that mean he loves her? Probably not, I believe he loves no one due to his ideals of self sacrifice and abandonment of his emotions for what's objectively the greater good. In his mind, he probably thinks he isn't even allowed to love. He doesn't even Guts, he too also deeply respects him and sees him as his only friend.

I expect 3 options.
Either she doesn't get healed.
She does get healed but there is some sort of very heavy cost.
She is healed but dies cause we all know this island is not going to be a happy place for long cause Guts is there.

>spitroast
well i learned something new today

>implying you don't already know what will happen

Why did Griffith even want a kingdom?

Why does he want to become God when he's destroyed most of the world already?

N O
O

ASUKA A SHIT

Because of God, the actual deity that wove people's destiny.
When Griffith met God, he told him everything from the moment he was born until now was predicted, chosen for him, and forced on him.

Griffith was crafted specifically to desperately want a kingdom so he could rule the greatest kingdom of all of them, the army of demons and the godhand, he believed that once he had a kingdom that it would be worth all the bloodshed to obtain it and that people would live in harmony and peace, using the army of Demons to assure his perfect kingdom stays in control with near limitless power.

His dream of marrying Casca is the closest thing he had to being human in his entire life.

Griffith imagining life with casca pushed him over the edge
Clearly half the sexuality spectrum is just not for him

I thought the Idea of Evil Chapter was only half canon?

Why would it be half canon?

No it was canon. Apparently anons will tell you that he removed it because he felt it gave away too much of the plot. Of course, 99% of these anons can't even moonrunes, and their sources are probably gay-sex-with-hats-on-tier. That said, the entire theme of berserk has been Guts (the willingness to defy) vs. Griffith (what has been fated to be).

Because it was removed from volumes, but the Idea of Evil is still canon.

Will Guts defy the tragic/sad ending that's coming for him and get a happy ending?

>>some fuck in the island is fated to activate the behelit there
Will be Morda?

Before the fantasia arc devolved into loli magi and generic shonen boy sidekick, I believed no. It would have been the self-destruction of Miura's opus magnum to finally concede that humanity somehow is above and beyond fate. At this point though, it seems far more likely that Guts might get a good ending, since Miura has changed the tone considerably. We can only hope the nod to that behelith will once again bring pain and suffering.

On the other hand, there is also the possibility of Miura taking it in the direction of rejecting fate as a philosophical concept, i.e. there was no fate to fight against to begin with. But this can go either way as far as ending goes.

>Guts...I'm not sure exactly how he feels about Griffith.
Nigger.

How does something or someone defy fate?
I thought mythology showed only the gods could defy it.

This times 100
Guts will either die tragically or he will take the next step and become an Apostle similar to Skull Knight. Or some half way mix

Are you implying that Guts fate is under no ones control?
How would that even be possible?

Honestly I'm banking on Guts and Casca's mystery kid.

He's gonna be important somehow, but its gonna take us another 50 years to find out.

Griffith is not gay. But He is Gutssexual

>bisexual

>repeatedly destroys pussy

>never makes a move on guts

ok

>repeatedly destroys pussy
He's always about Guts or looking at him while he does though.

She's healed but doesn't remember anything about Griffith and the eclipse. She leaves Guts for Griffith's angel city to find out about the truth. Get sacrificed again but this times dies.

Of the three times we know of Griffith having sex, twice he was thinking about Guts and the other was with a dude for money no homo.

I don't think Griffith is gay, but the argument could be made.

God, the shift in art style between these two pages is so jarring.

Whatever it takes for him to complete this mangarino. He writes good characters and stories too, so his drawings don't have to be as good as they once were, even though they were known for their excellent quality too.

Honestly his art is still one of the best out there. It isn't bad at all, at least we got 3 chapters in a month. Thats a treat in itself.

I like to think she's going to be healed but filled with the same fires of revenge that consumed Guts. Not sure if she'll remember her retarded years. He'll watch her burn in the fire that scorched him for 2 years. It's this conflict within her that will lead Guts back to confronting Femto.
He was just a component of causality. Ganishka is about as much responsible but it was ultimately Femto's doing.

Quick! Who would win Sup Forums?

nigga come on now

No. You stop that.
I will remain super hopeful about this island of healing so I can break down even greater when it goes down hill.

What in the fuck are you kidding me ?

Could be some shit like supposed to die at birth but didn't made him fates wildcard all the bad shit in his life is destiny trying to get back on course but he just gets back up stronger.

Can you blame him tho

speaking of queers are there any decent to good kawaii gay soccer boy animez out there?

Dio would out homo Griffith

Miura said he wasn't sure if he wanted it to reappear or not, so it's in canon limbo.

Griffith, godhand can't take physical damage.
Get back into your containment thread.

It's uses a little less smudging than it used to but it's Miura's manga. Miura might go back to it if he feels like it, but I don't care either way.

>She's healed but doesn't remember anything about Griffith and the eclipse.

It's terrifying how possible this is.

Except you see IoE during the Eclipse too. It's already appeared outside of the Lost Chapter.

what page?

Good thread.