Girl, 17, 'suffers three separate sex attacks' on way home from night out

This is fucking disgusting. This shit is being censored all over the internet and comments being deleted everywhere because the perpetrators aren't white. You won't hear a peep about this on any feminists blogs or websites. I'm so tired of the shitty globalist shill garbage most of the internet has become.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/13/girl-17-suffers-three-separate-sex-attacks-way-home-night/

Shes a race traitor. She wanted it.

Shes a race traitor. She wanted it.

slide thread. remember to sage

Fuck off, you've made this thread about 10 times already

nobody cares

sage

Well to be fair she did try to walk home at night in a third world country.

Why arn't Euro men taking to the streets. Wtf is this shit.

You don't even deserve to have women.

It didn't happen in america

Leftypol, can i ask why you enjoy shit like that so much? Serious question.

A woman posted it on Facebook but of course no one will make the racial connection, it'll be just "muh rape culture" and "there's a problem with men".

There are none so blind as those that will not see.

>Why arn't Euro men taking to the streets. Wtf is this shit.

Because European men are cucked whereas American men would do someth-

Oh wait, looks like the average American woman is much more likely to be raped by Jamal or Paco than a her European counterpart is by Abdul.

Nice try kid!

Also,

>Tower Hamlets

Literal no-go zone after 9pm. There's nowhere in London she was less safe to be outside in.

kys

This city is afraid of me...I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No."

>suffer sexual assault, continue on your way home
>sexually assaulted again, move on despite the trauma
>assaulted a third time because doing something differently after the second raping isn't a strategy in your set of personal tools

Western women. Fucking hell....

>t. retard who doesn't understand the psychology of sexual assault

Rape is one of the most humiliating and traumatising things that can happen to someone, you don't just call the police instantly like if someone stole your wallet you retard

>The teenager was walking home from a nightclub in Tower Hamlets, east London, when she was targeted by the men in quick succession.

PART

Definitely was premeditated

Yes, it happened in the irrelevant backwater known as Britain.

Like close you dam legs bitch

hello achmed

rape me once shame on you. rape my twice shame on me. rape me thrice my crotch has lice.

I face 15 years in jail for taking to the keyboard, you larper fuck.

"All the animals come out at night - whores, skunk pussies, buggers, queens, fairies, dopers, junkies, sick, venal. Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets."

I've never heard of an American woman being raped THREE TIMES by THREE DIFFERENT MEN in THREE SEPARATE INSTANCES on her way home. So if you're walking home in Europe, you'll get raped like once every 20 minutes. You cucks are hopeless. The Jews have destroyed your country beyond the point of recovery.

Come on mr bong, we have similiar number of rapes but you have a fifth of our population.

Hope to Christ we don't repeat that mistake here

Locking thread due to excessive racism and bigotry

she was definitely drugged only way this makes any sense. guy then sent texts to his pals

>Be britbong
>get raped
>denounce
>get arrested.

>he thinks I use the total number for comparing countries of different populations

Stop projecting the standards of American education to other people, I'm not retarded.

Fuck you dad. Londinstan is more 3rd world than (most) places here.

Kek at all the pathetic pommiecucks getting defensive itt
Fix your third world shithole abd its extremely severe rape epidemic rather than raging at Americans online for making fun of you

good goy

Not even niggers rape as much as sandniggers. It's surprising.

Typical aussie with Stockholm Syndrome towards Britain

idk where you're getting those stats.

Is all cities in the England this bad or is it just London? I saw a chart earlier which said London is worst than Chicago in Burgerland.

also fuck my grammar

>Be in Britbongistan
>Leave front door
>Get raped
>Crawl to mailbox
>Get raped
Crawl back to front door
Get raped

Like pottery.

>London is worst than Chicago
>worst
Get out of my country, you maple nigger.

>tfw you forget to check the flag
Sorry about that, Nepal.

England is 3rd world. And you're probably a paki, go home. We're full.

Why did our gubberment invite so many of u here, it's fucking annoying.

more shekels are being deposited as we speak. keep on derailing the thread

>Why arn't Euro men taking to the streets
Why should they for a bunch of traitors? White women wanted "cultural enrichment", and they got it. They made their bed.

come at me bro

Even if they wanted to, most of those lads aren't even permitted by law to speak against it.

She was asking for it.
>17 year old slut
>roaming the streets at night alone
Fuck her and her shitty family, they deserved it.

Clearly a coordinated attack. The odds of this happening by chance are in the trillions.

Truly disturbing how these Muslims work. They are devious, calculating. That's what makes them so much more dangerous than niggers.

>The teenager was walking home from a nightclub

Lol I'm sure she didn't mind at all.

Fucking MALES

So this is the norm?
This shouldn't happen at all in the first place. We should be safe no matter what time of the day.
Although walking in shithole london is asking for it to happen

>wearing regular street clothes
>multiple sex gangs attack her
>it's her fault, she's a slut
how's that cognitive dissonance working out for you?

I'm literally grinding my teeth and clenching my fists while reading the top comments on the daily mail website.

No mention of stopping immigration or deporting Muslims, they are all calling for HIGHER QUALITY CCTV. I swear to God, Anglos are the ultimate good goys. I hope this country burns.

So do you think the BritBongs will reach this level of ((( Diversity ))) by this time next year?

Where was her father? Probably got told off by his daughter like a good little balless cuck, her brother? Any other male guardian.
Truth is she wouldn't have been fucked by shitskins if she was supervised.
How's female emancipation working out for our countries? I don't even allow my wife to leave our property unsupervised.
Women aren't capable of good behaviour, they need to be supervised from childhood to menopause, like they are dumb children.
Because they are.

Bump

Yeah your women would rather their nanny state guardians protect them with cctv than have men do their jobs.
Fenale emancipation is so good, hooray!

My hope is that one day these fucks will get what's coming.

I FUCKING walk girls home all the time in my safe little gentrified city. How come nobody -- not even a fellow girl, offered to walk her home?????

USA and Canada are the only nations in the world that I've heard chivalry and courtesy towards women isn't seen as creepy

I thought they already had m8

>I FUCKING walk girls home

So you're either an ugly predator hoping intoxicated roasties will invite you back, or an autstic white knighting beta orbiter. Either way, a pathetic excuse for a human being.

>confirmed nigger
Per capita you have five times our rape rate.

Citation needed jackass

wrawng. he says he forgives the rapists. and that nobody should have guns and to let more islamists in.

>walking girls home to keep them safe or at least make them feel safe makes you pathetic
Wow Jamal, no wonder you have to rape women. You're literally insane.

Why is a 17 year old out at a nightclub on a weeknight? Shouldn't she be at home sleeping getting ready for school the next day?

CHEKKIT

THE THREE RAPISTS KNEW EACH OTHER AND TOLD EACH OTHER WHERE TO FIND HER

lol thats what she gets for not supporting UKIP. enjoy your mess, bongs.

if anyone likes following these sorts of things, take note how many bitter virgins shitpost in rape threads
they are all shitskins in case you didn't know

>The victim, who is a student, was so deeply traumatised that her memory was affected. Officers fear she may have been drugged.
okay and there's no evidence on the cameras
how does anyone know she was raped at all

this, bitches think the world is their playground walking around at night in party dress on London aka pakistan lel white hoes are stupid deserved it

God this makes me seethe with anger, they will be caught, they all get caught eventually.

and I hope they are tortured in prison every night, which will happen.

Its also worth noting that the Police are unable to stop and search 'ethnics' now in London, knife crime is through the roof, little Bangladesh gangs going around throwing acid and nicking peoples mobiles, fucking hang these feral shits

Always wasted.

Always.

kill all tripfags

Nah I liked it

Wasted faggot.

checked.

Bugger me

You fucking cocksucker.

>he still cares about women in the current year
>implying women aren't directly responsible for what is happening

I hope the digits aren't lying. jewlywood pedos have got to go

1 : 10 000 000

Fuckin checked man.

Can't wait for the upcoming insurrection. White people with torches in the streets, taking back what's theirs.

>women who claim they were raped are just golddigging whores who regret having sex and they wanted it anyway because they're sluts but not with me
>person she accuses fails the paper bag test
>these fucking animals are debasing and degrading our precious women with their attention and attacks

Yeah, fuck white women.

Don't try to save them, goyim. They're all filthy race traitors.

>rape is okay and not cause for outrage

How to spot a leftist subhuman 101

We found the sand nigger.

I want more trips ;DD

Yeah women are like cattle, always looking to play men off against each other that what they get the strongest sperm, they can't help it in the same way we hate it

basically giving women the vote was a bad idea, they just dont understand what testosterone does to a person

when i see these boats of 99% black as de hat africans coming to Europe erry day, i get that stirring in my gut that somthing is very very wrong.

and then the rapes happen and people wonder why we are paranoid and islamophobic, racist etc

Im getting sick of it and we are playing with serious fire in Europe, dont fucking push us, dont make us do it again.

>be bong
>get raped

Report your rapists to the police, charged with racism. Post online about how it’s bullshit, sent to prison for fifteen years for a hate crime.

Just your average Friday night in the UK.
Unfortunately the perpetrators weren't middle class Uni students or footballers

When will men just stop being racists? I suspect that Sup Forums is the worst breeding ground for racists on the whole of the Internet.

what is the context of this gif

Are you serious? This meme about Anglo and Euro cuck nu males was true after all. I have had girls protest but I just banter and still walk them. It's not even tips fedora chivalry, it's basic safety.

Shit man you might have just kicked off a fucking race war.

it's the UK. expect and deserve

I'm an alpha male who doesn't want the women around me to get raped to death.

If a girl is alone with me, I will absolutely walk her home. if we are in a group, i at least make sure someone is walking with her, another friend whose home on the way, etc.

This is in a city of rich white people btw.