It's not even about him being angry about Kite being dead or about the story being edgy...

It's not even about him being angry about Kite being dead or about the story being edgy. He's fucking insane and just being near him is a liability

We know Pitou is insane, that's why she had to die.

Why did he care about Kaito so much? Was he a faggot, or something?

Read the manga.

Fuck you, I watched the anime!

Yeah, yeah, muh dad's student etc. He's still a lil faggot and probably subs to Killua's lightning rod

Gon is less of a character and more of a flaccid attempt at subverting battle shounen tropes. Like almost everyone and everything in HxH.

Insanity isn't what describes a person maintaining laser focus on a single individual. It's a display of mental skill if anything.

>Implying he would have touched Komugi.
Surprised the Ants at least the Royal guards would have picked up on human vs human interaction.

Okay, thanks for posting.

You need to spoiler spoilers

How about just answer him instead stupid fucking cuck. Please put your life on hiatus indefinitely.

Go back to Redit if you want to be spoonfed fag.

>protagonist gets angry, transforms because his friend died

Literally happened in Dragonball and Naruto. Except this one pretended to be more meaningful, which was negated by an asspull in the next boring arc.

>HxH
>subverting anything

Shock value and the main character getting angry isn't subverting anything. It's kinda hilarious how these pseudo-intellectuals are treating HxH like it's anything more than generic shounen with edge thrown in there.

It's obvious in the anime too, you'd have to be an oblivious retard to miss that his breakdown is due to his feelings of guilt. It's so fucking simple, I'm genuinely confused by people who don't get it. He literally sits there crying about who's fault it is right before the transformation.

How fucking superficial is your reading of these series? You're emotionally stunted if you can't see the difference in tone and execution. On one hand, there's a hero coming up from the underdog position, and winning a fight in righteous anger without the use of excessive force. The audience feels good about the triumphant victory of the good guys, and the hero saves the day. On the other hand, Gon has the upper hand from the start and brutally massacres a recently humanized character after being dehumanized himself. It's a tragic loss of innocence, it reflects negatively on him for being so merciless, and there's no victorious feeling because he was never an underdog or a hero. It's basically a suicide attempt and the audience responds negatively.

haha yes remember that other shounen where the emotional core of an arc was the antagonist's growing humanity

Too bad you have to devote months of your life watching boring fucking drivel to get to anything worth talking about in this show. Seriously what the fuck is up with HxH's pacing?

Didn't Kite get reincarnated and then Gon pretended like nothing happened?

He felt bad over Kite becoming a girl

If it takes you months to read through already released manga, I'm not sure you have a basic level of reading comprehension.

Try not being a retarded animefag

>liability
something that cost you money

Sorry I don't have ample hours to devote to reading manga from start to finish for hours of my day, looks like I just have a bit more going on during my days faggot.

Damn you make a great point. Seriously, if this is the best defense that HxH fans have to justify their boring ass, overrated show, then I think I might just be right.

So you are a troll. Good to know. Find a bridge, jump off it and do your miserable parents a favour you mutant.

just report and let the shit thread die

Is that your defense mechanism? Claim I'm a troll to avoid any confrontation? Christ, that's a little pathetic.

Yeah dude, just report me because I don't like HxH, that's how we do things around here. Get rid of those with differing opinions. Am I ruining your hugbox?

>hugbox
>>>/reddit/

Looks like you know where you should go. Go on now, they'll tell you your shitty show is good there.

That's how I viewed it as well. There's just no coming back for threatening to kill a medical professional (and thus in effect her patient) during a taxing medical procedure. This isn't China. And there are Gon-fags who try to justify this. All in all it just show how warped they are.

Pretty much this. Gon should have had milk and cookies with the doctor instead of blowing his top.

>Yeah dude, just report me because I don't like HxH, that's how we do things around here. Get rid of those with differing opinions. Am I ruining your hugbox?
We get rid of everything. That's the whole gimmick of imageboards. All these threads will be lost in the archive, like tears in the rain. Time to die.

Gon's transformation was not an asspull.

What is context?

I just watched the anime like a faggot and I'm about to continue on with what little of the manga is left but just how the fuck do you get away with this fucking character. I'm absolutely fucking in love with HxH now but Alluka is living bullshit.

He is talking about the forgotten Zoldyck sister we had never heard about before who had the special ability of granting wishes without any real explanation that cheapened out the whole thing.

>who we had never heard about before
Wrong.

The thing you must be ignoring to imply brutal murder and unreasonable insanity are A-ok!

You're replying to the guy who spams about smashing Komugi's head in, you know

You really don't think it was bullshit that they have an entire arc after Gon sacrifices himself to kill someone a lot stronger than him where the tag along character basically resurrects him?
Killua in general is the most bitch character in the hunterxhunter universe. Everyone else is a straight faced operator too busy killing each other to care.

this arc got boring real quick

The whole Alluka thing is complete bullshit. Not her existing because it was foreshadowed, but the relationship she has with Killua came out of left field.

Though Gon was healed he still had to face the consequences of his actions, separating with his best friend and losing his nen. I don't have much to say because we haven't seen much of him but the little we've seen shows a more grounded and mature Gon. Hopefully it sticks.

>He's fucking insane

Finally someone says it. It's been hinted several times in the series that Gon is fucking lunatic. Best case example was during the Greed Island arc when he purposely sacrifices his own arms without even thinking about the consequences. Even the Bomber guy mentioned how insane Gon is.

The episode in OP's post is the accumulation of everything wrong with Gon. Not wrong as in character taste but in negative traits.