Get the fuck out now!!!!!!

Nightly reminder, if you don´t like the way America is now, GET THE FUCK OUT NOW!!
and form your own country full of losers, I had enough of you people, fucking bunch of whiny fucking losers

You realize we made America in the first place by getting "the fuck out" of Europe to escape you absolute degenerates

Being "whiny" is a fundemental principle in American governing you dumb faggot. The best political climate is one filled with polar opposition and forced compromise. I understand it's not like that for you because dictator man makes all of the decisions. Debate and expression of opinion are healthy.

Now kys pls

Nah.

Reveal your flag, Spy!

I had it with all the whiny shit, every fucking day whine whine whine, can´t you losers thing of something different for once in your fucking lifes?

Seems to be getting under your skin so it is working.

first you want to form and ethno state, next you want to take over poland to form you state there, like if we care

Sorry, we're loud, proud and not going anywhere. Deal with it baby! Sounds like you have some sand in your vagina faggot!!!

>meme faggot flag

OP confirmed faggot

You have a problem with ethno states?

we are Gay and proud of it, we like our country the way it is, so fuck you!

Holy shit, bro. Chill. I literally asked you to reveal your flag in a humorous way and you just complain. Jesus Christ...

Damn right. Fuck these shill faggots

not even there they want you, you are fucked

Damn straight Skippy

This is poor bait.
>meme flag = autosage

spoken like a true leftist traitor

thank you

We're proud and proud of it, we like our country without fags and niggers, so fuck you!

look we are the majority in this country, we rule left and right, what else do you fucking want?

We already did that and because we were overly tolerant faggots followed us here. The real answer is for the faggots to fuck off back to some place else.

i'm calling lefty troll

sorry baby cheeks, we here to stay

The last time a bunch of Americans had to do that you fuckers waged a whole war to stop them

make up your damn minds already

How about you get out

Let's not fight. MAGA everyone. The days of cultural class warfare are over. Let's work together. Heal the divide caused by 8 years of race baiting and anti - American leadership

our rights are here to stay, is nothing you could do about it

listen here bucko. don't tell me what to do with me or my body. got it?

gays and "niggers" are welcome. But traitorous commienazi fascist larpers need to leave now. MAGA

wow, that is all you have to say. we are not the ones that want to break this beautiful country apart, are we?

bump.

Hopefully after 30 years of indentured servitude to my jewish overlords i may have enough money to escape this land.

good luck, we are going to miss you, you sound like a nice fellow

As Sup Forums token native get off of my land

just because Trudeau is one of us, I´ll let you pass that one

I don't care about based gays and blacks. Let's MAGA together. Fuck communists, cultural marxism, and social justice.

>Here to stay

Well i wont miss any of you miserable fucking kikes.