Indiana fag here. What are your opinions on my state?

Indiana fag here. What are your opinions on my state?

slide thread. remember to sage

Isn't there a lot of niggers in Indianapolis

Lived there for a year while on a contract. Good food. Everyone loves pork tenderloins. Girls are decent.

Indianapolis bound, myself.
Too many niggers. Fucking hate this place.

Your state is so irrelevant I have no opinion on it

Never heard of it.

Too many niggers in the polis, but that's the extent of it. If you're living there, you're a fucking nigger

I bet we could kick your state's ass.

>t. Anderson

Hoosier here, too. We're pretty based (aside from the niggers in Indianapolis)

Worse Illinois
Sage thread

Best roads in the USA
Nice people at toll booths and gas stations
Healthy looking corn
9/10 would drive through again

Indiohiowa is a farm state.

Border Ohioan neighbor here. You guys are redneck as hell and its great.

Your roads suck though

I'm 100% white. Family's been here since before the nigger epidemic.

I've got family up there. I'm in TN.
I don't really like to visit because of your weird Sears houses and depressing factoryscape.

Flat, hot, no shade anywhere. A fucking hellscape of jackasses and nothingness. Wind farms were cool though.

>Got cummins
>been to Shipshewana before
From michigan

Fuck you nigger we was here first and we don't flight like fag whites, we fight

Dunno about now but about 9 yrs ago there were a hell of a lot of awesome horrorpunk and psychobilly bands playing there.

mfw I'll never hear Mummy Cum by the Lurking Corpses, live again.

yes

Rural retards.

t. Californian

From Indiana. Place has it's charms (Turkey Run, Indy, Notre Dame), but for the most part is a festering shithole. Not in the sense of like India, but in the sense that it's so stagnant that nothing but shit can really grow there.

>honky tonk country midwestern state
>would think it would be almost entirely white
>it's like 80% nigs, muslims and "refugees"

holy fuck where did the white people go and if it's this bad here how the fuck bad is it in other states

if I lived elsewhere I'd probably think "well, I can always move to some other state like Indiana where it's mostly white" and then I'd get here and be like wtf

Never heard of it, u sure it’s in the USA?

Is it true that you guys don't eat cows?

>T. house just burned down

My family is from 1960-90s Michigan City. All left save a few cousins who are now super liberal because of all the niggers, I imagine they are in fear or just gave up because no way in hell they aren't redpilled deep down.

I was born there, Indiana has some of the hottest sluttiest white girls I've ever met, oh and a lot of corn

Is Purdue all liberal these days?

219 here
>help

Overall, I like this state but it has its problems like too many Cook County, IL fags moving here and voting democrat, lower white birth rates being outpaced by mexican spawning in some areas, and gary. But it's based because of muh Amish and God Country.

Normally I'd tell you to go fuck yourself 'cause these are fun, but I don't have a single positive thing to say about Indiana.

Clay is everywhere if I remember correctly

Muh sand dunes