SETH ROGEN ACCUSED OF SEXUALLY ASSAULTING 17 YEAR OLD GIRL

Jewish comedian and actor Seth Rogen has been accused of sexually assaulting a girl that he KNEW was a minor! Holy shit will these hollywood kikes ever stop?! Who's does Sup Forums think will be the next hollywood Jew to be exposed?

Other urls found in this thread:

defamer.gawker.com/remember-when-38-year-old-jerry-seinfeld-dated-a-17-yea-1714153938
hooktube.com/watch?v=AQexwH8aNd8
youtube.com/watch?v=twG_ccsz9OQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DUDE WEED

The irony...

slide thread. remember to sage

Anyone else see this movie?

Grabbing someone's breasts should not be called assault.
It's like calling a BB gun an assault rifle.

Now we just need to find someone to testify against Amy Shumer.

reminder

Jerry Seinfeld was a 40yo #1 comedian on TV when he was banging a normal high school senior he literally met in a park. The (((media))) didn't give two shits

defamer.gawker.com/remember-when-38-year-old-jerry-seinfeld-dated-a-17-yea-1714153938

He probably learned from the best!

>they (women) you do anything, grab them by the pussy
>sexual assault

One random girl on twitter who could just be doing it for attention is an incredibly low standard for "exposing" someone. I get that you buy the jew meme, but stop spreading fake news you fucking moron

Man it would be great if this scandal cleared out the whole generation of unfunny, uptight, politically correct "comedians".

Angelina Jolie talking on film about Illuminati
hooktube.com/watch?v=AQexwH8aNd8

She is of child bearing age and hot, Seinfield did nothing wrong, be jell.

oy veying intensifies.

"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure." - Dan Quayle

Will Seth Rogan star in another big movie ever again? Will the Tommy Wiseau internet meme movie (no ideas) be the last time we see him?

he used to send limos to the 17-year-old's parents house. Seinfeld is a creep just like Cosby

Hell yeah! Get that Jew!

she was banned. did any media outlets pick this up? Cernovich score the interview?

WaAAaat’s the deeeal with teen pussy

Hang em all!!! I can't stand that fucking cock sucker with all his feminist SJW Libtard bullshit. Turns out he's just another child molesting kike. Big surprise

Fake and gay. Seth Rogan is a saint.

also sage

This is hilarious and all watching Hollywood burn but anyone think this is setting a dangerous precedent for ordinary men in the real world? Half these accusations are bullshit from women jumping on the bandwagon.

>give sex pls
>no
>pls?
>oh ok but I don't really want to

This is not sexual assault

DUDE TIDDIES

True. R Kelly was or is dating a 19 year old. Gross af but no one can cause a controversy over that.

Her twitter has been suspended.

I smell suspicious activity

Seventeen is a fine age for sex.

Thic

NOT REAL, IT'S AN AUTISTIC Sup Forums DISINFO OP

SEE THIS THREAD
AND THIS POST
By pushing this shit, you're gonna discredit the real victims and give the actual guilty parties a propaganda win. Stop being stupid Sup Forums

That's a Sup Forums account, friendo

This bitches need to come with some fucking sauce.
Otherwise we are just convicting people with no evidence.

Think about that Senpai

It's a setup

Proof or GTFO.

Why is America so obsessed with "minors", she was fucking 17, that's 18-1.
Do you people really believe 16 and 17 year olds can't give consent?

I was in the thread when the nigger posted it

Franco did something similar also.

Stupid idea. Just going to give cover to the fucking Jews for their real sex assault crimes.

Right here, friendo
Linked posts:

>"That's really rich, Seth"
>rich, Seth
>Seth Rich
Mfw

not gonna care about this unless it was uninvited or he cheated or something later on

yeah that part was mad funny tho

>they knew back then, and I spent years laughing at any antisemetic sentiment

The next bitch is going to say

>Trump you fucking remember that night at the {whatever} where you [insert historical actress scream] fucking raped me!!!

Also, like 2 seconds of googling and you can see her handle was @dana_jade before she got suspended.

Sorry guys, but if you thought this was real, your fakenews-dar is shit.

How does she look like now?

nice try goy but thats a fake russian account

I don't give a fuck whether it's fake or not I just want to ruin this kike's life.

Bump
R
e
a
l

Semi-related, but my friend was an assistant for James Franco in NY. She said he hooks up with underage girls all the time. Seth probably joins in

Always thought the joke about "not raping" Emma Watson was weird

>rogan using anonymous and debunked sexual harrassment claims to attack Trump
>what? don't do it back, stupid goyim!

LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=twG_ccsz9OQ

Ruin his life? With fake rape allegations?
You're giving him attention for fucking nothing, these fucking leeches live off of attention.
Ruin his life? You dumb fucking nigger.

Is Sup Forums really this stupid? Why do you guys care about this and the Weinstein shit? It's so obviously fake you retards. Since when are a woman's ALLEGATIONS treated as fact?

yes, funny

I can't find this account on Twitter. Let me guess, OP you made fake Twitter account and made up a fake story, fuck you cunt.

Wow, that's really fucked up....

And I thought he was one of the good guys. Is there even such a thing as good guys in Hollywood anymore?

Gr8 B8 M8

Leftist do know that words != actions

Yeah, don't do it back, damn straight. Use your fucking head for a moment, think like a strategist and consider what happens if this campaign actually succeeds somehow. Congratulations, then, we've slandered Seth Rogen on a fake claim even though there's a million real claims against literally everyone in Hollywood. Now the Jews have can claim they're being victimized and slandered and their position is strenghtened, the waters are being muddied and every new accusation is weakened in light of this. It's retarded strategy and it gains us nothing. If we want to watch Hollywood burn to the ground, this is not how to do it.

Hey, it's the end of the world. Anyone that got a chance like that would have clearly raped her.

DUUUUUUDE

This.
If I didn't know some of you are the dumbest motherfuckers on this planet, I'd think you're JIDF.

One of my friends was groped by Seth in Ann Arbor when he was filming there back in 07 or 08. He would hit the same bar every night. I'm hitting her up tonight.

kek this is hilarious watching hollywood crash and burn. hahahhahhahah all this PC bullshit and virtue signalling is going to nip them all in the ass. the dam is breaking

>good guys
>hollywood
the eternal anglo strikes again

You fuckwit. The original thread was not a larp but encouraging us to RT and hype. Go stick a hot soldering iron in your dick hole, bitch.

I really, really wonder who is behind this posts

>Mexican intellectuals
My god

he he actually had permission from the parents to date her
he literally did nothing wrong

The shills are going full force to try and cover this up. The kikes are shaking in their boots right now.

this was pretty big in the media at the time, but there was literally no repercussions for him because her parents approved

Is this the day when I finally lose hope in nu-Sup Forums?
It might be.

>the waters are being muddied and every new accusation is weakened in light of this
>some random person weakens an actress coming out and saying she was raped
Yeah nah

Yes, hype this shitty larp
Yeah, I'm all for watching Dude Weed Man's shitty career burn down over real rape allegations. My only objection is that Sup Forums is shooting themselves in the foot and sabotaging our proxy army against the bergsteins running Hollywood with this op, which lacks any foresight or discretion. Pouring gas on a fire is not strategy and is not how one fights in politics or war.

Maybe it makes me a bad person, but I think shes overreacting. He touched her breasts. It's not like he fingers her without her consent. He let her leave through an Uber. She wasn't powerless. Besides, I'm sure she was fine with almost all of it because he is Seth Rogan and girls will do anything to gold dig a celebrity for attention. I highly doubt she was scarred by the moment.

>in fact, I'm willing to bet that she bragged to her friends about how she was with Seth Rogan in private and they hooked up.

I'm not saying it happened, but what if Seth turned her down because he found our she was 17?

>just a thought man!
>have a good one!
what a cunt. he's like a woman.

THE TRUMP CURSE IS IN FULL EFFECT

>Step 1: make fake account
>Step 2: spam crap on celebrity page
>Step 3: post to Sup Forums

Top notch post...

Still looks pretty damn good for 42. She should have stayed out of the sun though. Or used more sunblock.

>Is there even such a thing as good guys in Hollywood anymore?

Some good goys, perhaps.

This.

Convenient how that Twitter just got banned.
Fake post, fake story, fake person, fake news.
Oregano.

She looks like a pretty version of Munn.

You guys are fucking lucky Jack Dorsey is going full (((shut it down))) on you fucks and should quit while you're ahead. Wait for the next time he does this to someone like Rose McGowan and crucify him for it.

What even is this

REMEMBER ANONS

THEY ALWAYS PROJECT

ALWAYS

the virgin weinstein vs the chad seinfeld

I miss the days when Sup Forumsacks were smart enough to not fall for their own trolls.

>t. Seth Rogan

why is seth always so butthurt?

is it because his wife left him?

or did she leave him because hes always butthurt?

this nigger aids semen slurping jew needs to be next

As an addendum to this, this is the only good thing that's come out of this. You've found out Twitter's trigger-happy willingness to shut down any and all talk of this shit. Now, since it's fake, you have no leg to stand on over protesting your bans, so don't even think about raising a stink over it because it'll backfire and you'll make us all look bad. BUT, BUT, BUT, the next time a real accuser draws a suspension like Rose McGowan did, or the next time you get suspended for RTing someone like her, ohhhh boy, Jack's in for it.

Why are you defending this Kike so hard?

Raised and indoctrinated at every step by feminists. Just like the masses of nu-male cucks. It's a fucking machinery, running for decades now.

I'm not defending the kike, I'm attacking you. Do you have some problems with your reading comprehension?