Inevitable Civil War

How do leftist agitators not see that their provocations are pushing people farther and farther right? At this rate there will definitely be widespread violence and potential civil war in my lifetime, and when it comes to blows, the left will certainly lose. Are they deliberately trying to bring about right-wing totalitarianism?

Don't worry, dog! Nothing is going to go wrong. The nice, sensitive men who know what to do with every part of the world will give you the money you need to pursue artistic self-actualization in your government-funded cubiclehome under the helpful digital eye of friend computer, even if they have to lock you up and rehabilitate you of all those crazy wrongthink ideas first.

Listen to Duncan tussle with Dan Harmon... Get pissed...

Wanna be Terence McKenna ass nigga

The jew wants a war. As long as the goyim are fighting each other they aren't firing up the ovens. Meanwhile they get to dig their parasites deeper in, gain more control through "regulations", and bleed more money out of nations by supplying both sides of the war, then having their banking cartel give loans for the rebuilding.

The jew wants a war. This is not an accident.

That is short sighted. A civil war will be total war and kikes will be shot at from both sides

Glad you posted this tonight user. I JUST had a convo with my favorite lefty at work today, and for once, had a breakthrough.

This dude was talking to me about how excited he was for the future and nanotech, etc.

I told him, "Nanotech will end you breh."
"Huh?" he said.
"Look, imagine you are a sociopath at the head of a massive tech corporation. You have your friends, your family, the people that psychology has proven that sociopaths will go out of their way to protect. Outside of this inner cabal, why would you keep other people alive with advanced medicine and tech?"
"B-b-because it is the right thing to do user!"
"Right, but you don't think that all tech execs, especially the ones with the iron will and mind to execute a grand operation really care about people."
"N-no, they're developing tech FOR the people!."
"I'd love to believe you, but the truth is that if everything is automated, the elite no longer require the existence of a pleb class."
"Uh.hh,..."
"See? Think about it on your worst days my friend. You think that those same angry feelings wouldn't result in something horrible if you had the power to release the nano grey goo on the population?"
"..."

"They are using the media to prime the pump user. They are going to make people so angry with each other, so dehumanized and full of rage that when they are ready to be autonomous, free from the might of the human worker, they will end us--or rather, they will let us end each other. It will be there greatest entertainment before turning the entire globe into their personal vacation resort."

I think I broke him. The poor dude was really upset. I didn't expect to get through to him during some silly transhumanism speech, but it really put the zap on his noggin.

I do believe what I said though. There is no reason for the elite to keep any additional people alive if they have robots and AI to provide the same support. Our civil wars are simply entertainment to the inner cabal.

I've been saying for years the US was going to have a third civil war, but people laughed; that was 2014

How do conservative agitators not see that their provocations are pushing people farther and farther left? At this rate there will definitely be widespread violence and potential civil war in my lifetime, and when it comes to blows, the right will certainly lose. Are they deliberately trying to bring about left-wing totalitarianism?

>are fighting each other they aren't firing up the ovens

I'm glad you categorized the Revolution as a civil war. It very much was. We would love to think it was just Redcoats landing on the shore and attacking newly birthed Americans, but it was very much brother vs. brother.

Good post.

Thanks, Nostradamus

Trump didn't win because the majority like him or alt right views, it's because everybody had Hillary as the other choice.

I see a moderate from either party winning the next election and simmering things down

There isn't going to be a Civil War, you fucking retard. This isn't the 1860s.

daily reminder the first action of the civil war is to kill boomers

traitors before enemies

It definitely seems like there are interests who want war at the moment, for thinning the herd purposes possibly or merely a distraction. But I think it's short sighted to think it is the "Jews" who want this, that's an elementary school level understanding of world affairs. The cliched "elite" are not of any particular racial background, but they have high intellect in common. Some are in fact racially Jews, some are direct decedents of Nazis. What they have in common though is access to great technology through their connections within the military, tech, intelligence and finance sectors and they believe in ritual and magic. It seems like not only do some within these groups want general conflict but they may in fact be battling amongst themselves at the moment. This fracturing in political and entertainment worlds seem like fallout in the lowest levels of world power.

I want war, you dumbfuck. I'm gonna kill my faggot parents (inlaws)

>How do leftist agitators not see that their provocations are pushing people farther and farther right?

This. I am sad to say that I was a far left liberal up until a couple years ago. I no longer wanted to be associated with the insanity and delusion of these sick fuckers. Every day I wake up I find a new reason to be disgusted with the left, the amount of denial and hypocrisy they live with is absolutely staggering. They base what they believe on how it makes them feel and appear among their fellow liberal friends. It's a cult of virtue signaling and looking tolerant. They brought this on themselves.

Amen brother. I'm on the very oldest end of the Millennial generation and don't have a lot in common with my cohorts. I have a TON of respect, however, for the Gen Z guys I work with. I know there are a lot of libtards in the mix, but these guys are great. They are the people I always wished I grew up with. I know they probably don't trust me as much as they do each other; but good for them. Perhaps that is the essence of their virtue. I do hope we can work together in the tumultuous future, however. The boomers must pay a heavy price for the vile consuming of their young for profit and longevity. If I was mad on my own behalf, it fucking turbo-spergs me to see one of the younger guys at work get slapped down for being smarter, more efficient and clever. Boomers are fearful fucks. They claim meritocracy but only promote dullards and shills.

I gotta stop now before I start saying shit that I regret.

>there will definitely be widespread violence and potential civil war in my lifetime

there is no need for any sort of violence. People need to simply selectively breed their offspring for intelligence via sperm donor eugenics.
Once we are all super-intelligent super humans, then no problem will be to great to solve.

fuck the web and its capture dog shit

I have friends who are pretty smart who still fall for the big government meme. At this point I really don't know if they can be redeemed, sad to say.