Texas

Is Texas the best state in the country to live? I currently live in California. We have been ranked the worst state for business for 12 years in a row, and Texas has been ranked #1 for several years running. My issue is I hate the heat, so Texas is kind meh. Is there any other state that is conservative and awesome like Texas that is also cold?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eyu3OIn5A00
youtube.com/watch?v=wCxKVpaAI_g
youtu.be/IZBf16B5vhs
youtu.be/cllFK-hv3MA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off we're full

fpbp

This. You faggots are doing enough damage already.

alaska

Full of Mexicans

Go ruin Delaware

Keep coming to Colorado. I love repossessing cars with California tags. Makes me wet.

Illinois

We definitely don't need any more fucking of you faggots in my state. I meet a lot of people from different states and Californians are hands down the worst I've come across

Post Texas everything
youtube.com/watch?v=Eyu3OIn5A00

>Go ruin Delaware
Too late

Seriously, stay the fuck out of Texas. We are getting really sick of you shitty people. If shit goes sideways you will be targeted by natives. I cant fucking wait.

Texas is getting full of spics and i white flight the fuck outta there.

t. native texan.

Fellow Citizens & compatriots-

I am besieged, by a thousand or more of the Mexicans under Santa Anna - I have sustained a continual Bombardment & cannonade for 24 hours & have not lost a man - The enemy has demanded a surrender at discretion, otherwise, the garrison are to be put to the sword, if the fort is taken - I have answered the demand with a cannon shot, & our flag still waves proudly from the walls - I shall never surrender or retreat. Then, I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid, with all dispatch - The enemy is receiving reinforcements daily & will no doubt increase to three or four thousand in four or five days. If this call is neglected, I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country - Victory or Death.

William Barret Travis.

Texas is fucking full, DO NOT COME TO TEXAS. Fuck off to Oklahoma.

youtube.com/watch?v=wCxKVpaAI_g

No shit, it was once part of Mexico.

Plz stay away
Thx
-Texas

Just stay in California.

I would think you'd want all the right-wing whites you could get down there to help offset all the fags moving to Austin and all the illegals.

Op don’t even think about it youtu.be/IZBf16B5vhs

I moved to Texas from Cali 4 years ago for business, whatever opportunities for a salary increase you have might make it worthwhile but the desert landscapes are depressing and there's far too many trashy white people. At least if a lot of sane people bite the bullet and move here we can start shifting the state's politics.

Fucking moron. There were barely any of them here when we took it over. There were mostly Anglos

NO! Texas is terrible take your cancer somewhere else fuck off and die

Also faggot OP, if you dont like heat you wont last one season anywhere in TX. I fucking hate californians so fucking much.

FPBP

STOP COMING TO TEXAS

STOP CONTRIBUTING TO URBAN SPRAWL

you just don't mess with texas

FUCK OFF, we're full.

Idaho master race reporting in

This is exactly why you will be hunted down, scum.

Fellow californian who moved to Texas here. It's awful.
>No ethnic food that isn't Mexican
>No 80k career
>Only closed minded morons
>Dating scene is absymal
And to add to all of that, my votes don't matter because I'm not a republican.

Get the fuck out of my country commie.

Then leave. No one is forcing you to stay.

I congratulate for moving east instead of North

Texas is the worst state in the Union...they kept on breeding niggers after the war was over and now the rest of us are struck paying for their welfare

THIS.

GET OUT FUCKING NIGGER

FUCK YOU FOR CONTRIBUTING TO MY COMMUTE!!!!!!

FUCK THIS SPRAWLED BULLSHIT AND FUCK YOU!

It's going to happen. Every day I hear based nogs talking shit about their mestizo neighbors. I think even the nogs are starting to realize that major demographic shifts are happening at this moment.

We will soon have our LA Riot moment. Just be patient.

Having a California plate is likely to have your car broken into or lit on fire

T. Bluebonnet

Let me know when the angry redneck battalion graduates to being a competent fighting force from sitting in a trailer park doing meth and complaining about brown people, then I'll be worried about being "hunted down"

Fuck back to the democratic people's republic of commiefornia.
And there is other ethnic food, you just have to know where to look.

>bbq doesn't cout
There's also legit turkish, korean, and others
Fucking 7th st. city slicker

fpbp SO MANY CALIFORNIANS ARE POURING IN. you ruined your own state and have become the new mexico. CA is going on the MX side of the wall. fuck you die in the fire.

You would hate Texas if you hate the heat, the only months its cold is Nov-jan

Even then it only gets to 40 degrees, it might snow or ice once or twice

and I'm talking about north Texas

Just read this thread. You pieces of shit are hated.

fort worth is becoming the next austin thanks to pieces of shit like this user. get nigger aids and go trans faggot, because we are fucking boxing you and mailing you to CA.

Fucking lol

Daily reminder that whites are currently a minority in CA and will soon be a minority in TX

>We
Nice projecting
Kys u faggot

New Hampshire

mestizo tejano here, why the hate man we'll take good care of texas just like we always have, being white has little to do with texas identity we've always been a mixed state

"We" as in Texans and Americans you fucking idiot

yeh bro i agree with this, but i welcome okies and legal bros they are good at integrating

Fuck off, no we haven't. You can go fuck yourself back to whatever third world piece of shit country you came from. The Texans didn't start a Revolution just to be overrun with the very people they fought against. Fuck off.

Truth.

North Dakota

Stay the fuck out of Michigan.

We're full.

Texas us full. You might want to try Florida or NY. /thread.

Fuck off, transplant.

Oh really? It's me and not the cali cucks realizing that there are more cities than just austin?

>why the hate man
seeandYou little 5 ft. 2 in. goblins want gibs at the expense of the working white man. Tell your 100 immediate family members to either stop inbreeding or go back to Mexico or else there will be dire consequences

hey shit head, my ancestors fought with the texans not with mexico.

ty bro, you tejano as well? san angelo reporting in

We need a wall between Texas and California more than we need one between Texas and Mexico.

>And to add to all of that, my votes don't matter because I'm not a republican.

ha! how’s it feel, cocksucker?

t. angry californian

>Being this pants-on-head dipshittedly retarded picking a fight with Tejanos instead of stomping commiefornians

do you not know what a tejano is bro? my family hasn't been "mexicans" since secession, we fought on texas side

but i support legal migrants because they are good people too, but it should be controlled and they should be conservative. my gf is descended from legal immigrants who came here a generation ago, and they assimialted well, better than even some whites

Aryanesque Hill Country.

sup ar556 bro. where you been?

Utah

Good. Fuck off and leave please. I fucking hate the californians here

oh you german texan? you all have been great for texas and am very glad you all came. i'd say the hill country has been republican for the longest, even back when texas was solid blue.

T E X A S
E
X
A
S

new Yorker who moved to texas here. I can attest. the weather is shit and the spics are worse than black flies. i plan on moving back and any other northerner or commie...i mean Cali folk should do the same.

/thread

4 traps? lame ballcaps

/dbt/ and classes

Now do one about the political trends in Texas so you can sperg out on the fact that Texas has been becoming more republican.

I'm... "pan-Texual" : native and have lived all over the state. I know the lay of the land.

You're not fooling anyone

youtu.be/cllFK-hv3MA

yep we've become more republican since the 90s since democrats have become the anti-american and anti-texan party

my family even were democrats back before the 90s, but we started going republican since george bush and haven't turned back. i first voted in 08 for mccain, then romney, and was happy to cast a vote for trump. truly making america great again and making texas better.

Luckily our downtown is ran by a billionaire family that hasn't filled it with modern crap, our stockyards and western culture also prevent us from becoming overly-liberal.

God Bless Texas

>le "superior" 42% face
Texas is a fucking meme
Alaska is way better

Correlation =/= Causation

Also, there were Texas counties in 2016 that haven't voted Dem since LBJ yet they went blue largely due to demographic shifts. Fort Bend for example, and FORGET about Harris County, that place is Brazil 2.0

very nice bro, i am in san angelo for work right now but most of my relatives lived in southern texas for the longest time, originally from harlingen

it is true, many texans get to experience the whole state.

dude i agree that many new arrivals vote democrat at first, but once integrated vote republican. tejanos like myself are a solid republican demographic and have been for at least the past 20 years since bush.

Alaska is Skyrim Texas.

>Correlation =/= Causation
Oh the irony.

Yeah go live in Austin with all the other Cancerfornians

THE STARS AT NIGHT
ARE BIG AND BRIGHT

fort bend i think was the only county that swapped though (many new asians in that county, who can be quite liberal, think sugar land). and jefferson county went red for the first time in a long time. which is pretty impressive considering it is 33% black.

>Alaska is way better
if you want to be eaten alive by mosquitos

You are also forgetting to mention that European white Texans vote 76% Republican. Maybe they have to vote in a bloc because the dems want them extinct?

Colorado

Alaska is wonderful.. but the mosquitoes are something else...

Born and raised around San Antonio and of German descent, native white Texans know that Tejanos are just dark skinned whites that know some Spanish. Most hate illegals more than us whites do. Texas Nationalism has a way of transcending race that I havent seen anywhere else.