WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/getting-medieval-on-bacteria-ancient-books-may-point-to-new-antibiotics/
bbc.com/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-32117815
mnn.com/green-tech/research-innovations/stories/giant-panda-holds-potential-as-powerful-antibiotic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>(((modern medicine)))

homeopathy's time has finally arrived.

Stop handing out antibiotics like a candy for non-bacterial problems and stop eating so much meat. It's all fun and games until you get old, get poisoning of blood, then they will try antibiotics but it won't help, you die or stay like a rotting blob, since medicine nevertheless advanced enough so you won't die fast.

ive been saying it for years

now is the time to get infected as much as you can

a few years down the line, itll save your life

>mfw only pajeets will survive due to their impenetrable immune system from street shitting and bathing in rivers with corpses

You should read more about adaptive immunity to fill in the massive gaps in your understanding.

dude uh youre wrong fuck off

Holy fucking shit, who allowed this to happen should be KILLED

Fuck global warming, the antibiotic resistance is the way they will genocide billions of humans

kek, still believe in your god even now

I thought they found a new type of antibiotic by studying medieval remedies

scientificamerican.com/article/getting-medieval-on-bacteria-ancient-books-may-point-to-new-antibiotics/

Nuke India NOW

Your immune system doesn't become generally stronger from beating infections, it only remembers how to deal with/recognize the specific antigen it learned during the immune response.

bbc.com/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-32117815

duh, so get infected now so you dont get infected by the stronger disease down the line. what do you not understand about this very simple concept.

>WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
Doing exactly as he's done before, should do, and will continue to do when Nations turn away from his glory.

hivemind

This is why you don't take an antibiotic unless you have a bad bacterial illness or infection. Doctors will prescribe antibiotics for viral infections and when they don't know if it is bacterial until tests come back, "just in case." Neither of those two instances constitute taking antibiotics, so just take the script from the pill pusher and throw it in the trash. If you do take your antibiotics for a bacterial infection, make sure you finish the entire prescription, even if you feel better.
Bullshit is still bullshit, whether modern medicine fails or not.
How about you fill us in instead of making claims without backing them up?

You want me to give a lecture on the immune system? How long do you have? It's pretty slim detail wise since it's a newer field.

you should also shoot yourself with .22 now so that later when the chinese invade with 7.62x39 you will have built up a bullet resistance

Of course, but frequent infection doesn't, say, increase your white blood cell count?
How do Indians deal with living in raw sewage?

USSR literally had the answer for this shit in Phage Therapy whereas capitalists kept peddling this antibiotic nonsense for profit.

yep. because that is totally comparable.

dumbasses like you are why the Sup Forums community is dying.

Yes, since you seem to know so much about, put your money where your mouth is. I'm on Sup Forums on a Friday night, so obviously I have some time.

Most of the B cells die off after clearing the infection, a few are signaled to turn into "memory" B cells that trigger Ig proliferation if they run across the same antigen.

Punishing us for our sins it looks like

University of Pittsburgh has a pretty robust phage program, and it's starting to inch its way into mainstream.

>If you do take your antibiotics for a bacterial infection, make sure you finish the entire prescription, even if you feel better.
This thinking has actually changed recently.
You're now supposed to NOT do the full duration of therapy after a certain point if you meet certain criteria.

t. pharmacist

What do you want to know beyond what I've said ITT already?

weak genes caused this. purge the weak ones before it's too late.

>people take antibiotics for EVERYTHING
>don't take them as prescribed
Can't wait for some super bug to wipe out half of man kind because people are fucking idiots.

Prove it

Just shorten patents. You can't expect drug companies to research short term return drugs if you give them patents for 50 years. It's only logical that they will research treatments for chronic disases.

It was china

>Children of Men will become real in your lifetime

Finally mass deportions

What kind of super bugs are you worried about user? Mothra?

I am actually surprised this has a tiny amount of truth in it.
Only a tiny amount though. The US were interested for a while but dropped the idea because, at lease back then, antibiotics were far more effective. The ruskies had to use the phage therapy (developed by a britbong) since they didn't have access to modern, capitalist medicine. Now that western science is taking a look at it though it has a new found hope.

>implying they will bother
vaccines are where its at now due to laws that make it impossible to sue a drug company if they accidentally sell you a death injection

He's in heaven awaiting His return.
Gays caused this btw

And patent drugs just because they have potential or research drugs similar to otgers with just minor tweaks.

Antibiotic use in animals such as cows is also a major contributing factor to the resistance problem.

Finding a way to end the mess we created ourselves.

Something like this, or an earthquake, or famine/sudden lack of water will wipe out a shitload of people.

Especially as we mass in cities.

Fake news
(((They want you to be scared because you are easier to control that way)))

Hopefully I will be part of the 10% that survives the antibiotic resistance plague.

We already have super resistant STDs.

Soon thanks to faggots pozzing each other, we will have a super resistant HIV strain.

Yeah of course they do, that doesn't mean it 's the same level prior to the infection. There's a reason why poos are able to live in poo. It might be a slow process but it's there.Same reasons Europeans when exposed to new pathogens dealt with them better than the natives.

What are those criteria? I'm generally interested because my micro professor heavily stressed this in class even less than a year ago.
Nevermind I just read your original statement again and got it. If you still want to go into it so the Brit understands, I'd say explain how your immune response is very specific for a very specific pathogen. I'm pretty sure the specificity can discern between different strains of the same species as well. If I'm not mistaken, this is why you need a new flu shot every year, because the strain always changes and the immunity built up from last year's strain will differ from this year's.

Buy some cheap land in the woods just in case shtf.

I say 90% of mankind will die because of a pandemic in the next 100 years. It happened before and it will happen again, better be prepared

Super AIDS-PneumaticMRSA-Shingles-Herpes-Bacteriovirus-C & D.

this is why i mix dirt in with my food and never wash my hands during the day. i am immune from almost all bacteria. i handle raw chicken and never had salmonella. i roll bjj and never got staph, most of my partners have. be dirty, stay dirty. it's how yuropoors conquered the americas.

Also learn about medicinal herbs you don't want to be the faggot at the end of the world who dies of a cold or cut.

Yes, but only certain kinds where allowed to be used. The world has maintained a list of 'do not use' antibiotics for a while now, designed to just not be used so we have something to use if everything fails. These, being not actually used, are also incredibly cheap. So china started using them for their cows. Now everything is immune to them.

Its chinas fault

Panda blood has a peptide in it that will probably save us.
mnn.com/green-tech/research-innovations/stories/giant-panda-holds-potential-as-powerful-antibiotic

>he doesn't smoke now to develop cancer resistance

>bacteria will become resistant to drugs any day now...

DOING HIS JOB AND PREPARING TO CLEANSE HUMANITY OF DEGENERACY ONCE AGAIN

B b b but science was supposed to save us! It had all the answers! Save me, science!

He's killing you fucking godless heathens and your pride and arrogance. "We defeated disease" God: We'll see about that!

Dumbass, what do you think modern medicine is based on.

Get infected all you can now. Fuck that other guy saying not too. I can be around dozens of people with the flu and not even get the sniffles. International flights full of bacteria I've never been exposed to and should have zero immunity to? No problem. Purposely trying to get sick swapping fluids with my damn near deathly sick gf?

t. Bachelors in biology, virology concentration

A guy accidentally contaminating his sample of Staphylococcus with Penicillium bacteria, only to come back and find clearings in the Staphylococcus where the contamination bacteria was found. Thus, Penicillin was discovered as the first antibiotic. Not some fucking retarded idea like water memory and dilutions.

get infected with what? flu? syphillis? Hepatitis? TBC? What should I try to get?

Based on, retard. Based on. And never mind that there's been tons of bad "official" medicine throughout time. Some of the best immune helpers are based on plants.

AIDS.

let's see.

>Europe safe because of winter

okay, nothing of value will be lost

>Thus, Penicillin was discovered as the first antibiotic.

The ancients knows a ton of antibiotic way before (((modern medicine)))

as much as possible which is cured by anti biotics better now than later

>Based on, retard. Based on.
S-s-s-s-s-s-spit it out tardo.
>And never mind that there's been tons of bad "official" medicine throughout time. Some of the best immune helpers are based on plants.
Yup, just what I thought, you got nothing. Some medicine is based on the extracts produced by plants, but that is a far cry from something as retarded as homeopathy being true.

>WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
making antibiotic resistant STDs

It's silly to call anything before 1960 "medicine"

>people used to prescribe bleeds for hemophilia
>haha wow and you trust modern medicine?

you can't get immunity from non viral microbials you bell end

I don't even know what you're trying to say, dipshit.

swallowing scabs isnt exactly an antibiotic

>it's silly to call anything before 2045 medicine

Antibiotic resistance is a longstanding problem for which numerous drugs have been developed and numerous polytherapeutic regimens devised.

Beyond antibiotics, antisense therapy and (non-immunogenic) bacteriophages remain promising.

We're able to determine the causes of resistance and circumvent those mechanisms. It's a game of cat and mouse.

Yes, it is very likely that given the circumstances under which penicillin was discovered that one of the multitudes of ancient civilizations would discover something similar and use it. The Kikes at the helm of the American system of modern medicine may have fucked up healthcare for a generation, just as they have done with everything else their grubby hands have touched, but the idea of antibiotics is not a fucking Jewish conspiracy.

na, gene therapy and viral injections are taking hold now so we don't have to worry about it much

but what if the apocalyptic pandmic is a strain my body is not prepered for? Remember planet of apes? Simian flu was different from normal flu and having defeated normal flu did not help against simian flu.
Same would happen with hyper resistant TBC wouldn't it?

The gulf will be much smaller than it was between 1960 and 1845.

Yeah, viral therapy or bacteriophages (bacteria-eating viruses). Antisense therapy is gene therapy, sort of.

Kek, okay.

They don't eat the bacteria, they use them as vessels or blow them open.

>What are those criteria?
It's not specific in nature.
Generally it's signs/symptoms/white count.

It's a total judgement call.
It comes down to
>stop this early, prevent resistance but risk harming patient
>drag this out, guarantee patient but promote resistance
Guess which one providers choose.

Penicillin was discovered in the 1920's, dipshit.
You can't even troll right, you're pretty much a nigger.

I understand they don't eat bacteria, it's a literal translation -- bacteria eater. They infect and destroy bacteria, as you noted.

It's SCIENCE BRO

Homos will be the first to perish!

>Guess which one providers choose.
The one that makes them the most mone.. I mean provides the most "safety." I.e. drag this out, guarantee patient but promote resistance.

You forgot to call me le newfag, reddit.

These are possible to deliver to infected tissues through careful injections. They can be treated with a polymer to limit or inhibit an immunogenic reaction to ensure a sufficient quantity reach and infect the target bacteria.

yes goy, infect yourself now so that when you actually need antibiotics to save your life, they're uselsss

What is medicine going to learn between now and then beyond smarter drug pharmacology, more detailed protein maps and gene therapy?

Well, duh. Nanny state is bad even for our bodies. Let your kids play in dirt, don't vaccinate them to bejesus and back, have good ole' fashioned measles parties... these damn things are determined to live, and each surviving virus grows stronger. Cut down on immigration, too - all they do is bring the crud they are immune to here.

You're obviously not a newfag, but that doesn't make you any less of a nigger.

good, death to all faggots

Joke's on Science.

I haven't been able to go to a doctor for 15 years because of our nation's shitty healthcare system. I'm only alive by pure luck anyway!

Fucking kek.
Oh cry more, faggot. Christ.

this is so smert brb licking toilet seats at local truckstop now

We have chemicals that puncture bacterias cell membranes and viruses that attack bacteria exclusively. They are available in Russia because capitalist pigs in the west have no business in releasing them and destroying the antibiotics industry.

Doctors don't get paid on commission.
Hospitals would actually prefer you don't use extra days of that drug.

The only people who profit would be drug companies
So really the main motivation is to use the full duration so the kike lawyer doesn't climb up your ass for malpractice.