Lady of italian descent gives nigger a piece of her mind

To preface it in case you don't notice it whilst watching the video and think that it's some random nigger she called. The reason she is pissed off is because this professor who has a degree in african american studies to boot, went on national tv in front of millions of people wanting to not only remove columbus day (who was italian and discovered the US for those who don't realize it) not only remove columbus day but REPLACE IT with some sort of nigger appreciation day. This is why she got so pissed off that she left him a voicemal so listen to it with this in mind.
youtube.com/watch?v=2xJarhIEDSQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xJarhIEDSQ&start1=400&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHQPnOagC6M&start2=&authorName=DJ user
youtube.com/watch?v=9muzyOd4Lh8
youtube.com/watch?v=AB6oH6flsXE
cnn.com/2012/05/20/opinion/garcia-columbus-jewish/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtcNZ8_RPwc
youtu.be/9E62iA6KCIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jBD61skoMk8
youtube.com/watch?v=F1AenBMziHM0
youtube.com/watch?v=0VPobLA0dAw
biblehub.com/luke/14-26.htm
archive.fo/6TRnJ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_genocide
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she is jewish not italian you fucking shill, go kike off somewhere else.

>she is jewish not italian you fucking shill, go kike off somewhere else.
Okay i didn't know that, do you have any evidence of that? Definately not trying to shill, just figured she was of italian descent due to her being so pissed off about columbus day. But if you got some information that she's jewish then go ahead.

Indeed. And Columbus was a sephardic jew so it all adds up.

>Indeed. And Columbus was a sephardic jew so it all adds up.
Ah didn't know that either. Thanks.

youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xJarhIEDSQ&start1=400&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHQPnOagC6M&start2=&authorName=DJ user

So pretty much every successful European in the history books was actually Jewish

thanks for confirming Europeans are niggers and the Jews made Europe what it is today

Noice.

>thanks for confirming Europeans are niggers and the Jews made Europe what it is today
If you are looking for a shill look at that guy.
Also btw. the vikings actually discovered the US way before columbus but now that i think about it ofcourse a jew would take the credit many centuries later. Never realized columbus was of jewish ancestry. I'm actually interested in more information about this if anyone has it?

Columbus was not a jew. This lady probably isn't either, shills are making that claim based solely on her new york accent.

doesnt detract from the fact that jews are in fact, the master race.

>Columbus was not a jew. This lady probably isn't either, shills are making that claim based solely on her new york accent.
Alright thanks for clearing that up. Yeah and just to be clear if someone else want to slam me for being a shill. I'm not saying absolutely that she's italian descent just saying that it is probably likely and that if that's the case it makes perfect sense why she's pissed off. But if it comes out that she's jewish or something i'm open to that.

are we just gonna have a carbon copy of the last thread?

Holy shit is there anyone more based than Italian-Americans

>doesnt detract from the fact that jews are in fact, the master race.
Watcha doing rabbi? I know you want to make anything into a jew masturbation orgy but let's stick to the video and its content alright? Feel free to make a "jews are masterrace" post if you want to discuss that.

This lady goes on Sup Forums every day.

>are we just gonna have a carbon copy of the last thread?
Idk that wasn't the intention, just thought the video merited more attention than the last thread which ran its natural course and got archived with many many posts. But you have to admit that the background music that the user posted fits pretty well with the video though?

Queen of Sup Forums confirmed

>degree in african american studies
Aka niggerology

Niggers btfo.

Why don't people IDK, actually do something significant instead of just trying to destroy what others have done? That's what they do, they just steal history. Niggers NEVER DO ANYTHING BUT TEAR DOWN WHAT WE BUILD!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=9muzyOd4Lh8

Nope.

is it odd that i see her point through her nigga speech...

>is it odd that i see her point through her nigga speech...
Not really because whilst it might be easy to point out that she is really pissed off, it's much harder to say that she's inaccurate.

just finished it. Everything she said is so true and all blacks need to listen to it and hear what whites really think about their bullshit.

>The awakening is upon us
I especially loved reading the nigger's reaction, it's clear he's never really been talked to like this before by a white person, and had to stop himself from laughing at some points. The one point where I was seeing genuine rage was when she said, "You know if I was black I would just be humiliated and embarrassed of being black" and that seemed to really trigger something, his posture tensed and his expression changed significantly, I think she touched on something blacks are at least subconsciously aware of but never admit, even to themselves.

CAMEL NIGGERS

Now she needs to debate Destiny.

She not Italian, but Italians have gotten fed up
youtube.com/watch?v=AB6oH6flsXE

lol i cant breath.

>CAMEL NIGGAS

based.

kys, we did nothing wrong man, go back to europe you crackers

LOL that lady is a horrible person.

But she's absolutely right.

(((italian descent)))

too bad it's too late for them

Was Columbus secretly a Jew?
>cnn.com/2012/05/20/opinion/garcia-columbus-jewish/

Also, his crew was entirely jewish. That is well documented.

>Columbus
>Discovered the US

>go back to europe you crackers
Go back to africa you cunt, stop pretending like you're native americans you stupid fuck. You're only there cause the jews bought you and brought you to underbid white labour in the US. They bought you from other africans that enslaved your ancestors put you in chains and sold them to the highest bidder, and brougth to america on jewish owned slaveships. And the larping about black identity is just that. Bullshit, because the only fucking reason you didn't voluntarily go back to africa to be in an ocean of black people already is because you love white people paying for your shit whilst you sit on your ass calling white people crackers. You are fucking mortified of being in africa where you are not a priveledged little cunt who invokes racism constantly to get preferential treatment. In africa nobody gives a shit about you being black because all are and you are fucking pissing your pants about having that situation. You hate white people but if the US became entirely black it would be your fucking worst nightmare. Same reason why you don't go to africa again.
As for the US it was built by white people for centuries. Hilarious that you tell the ones who created the society you take for granted to piss the fuck off. What are you going to do? Tear it apart some more till it looks like africa?

Blacks hate white people.. If it's not in south africa that white ppl btw. also built and niggers arrived from other places in africa, and now niggers want white people to get the fuck out of south africa, blacks in america.. same thing white people get out.. The fuck is wrong with you assholes? You don't even want to live amongst yourselves is why you don't go to africa and live, it's all just a fucking sham for attention and preferential treatment.

Yes, we know a small viking expedition discovered it before columbus but this only became known much later so for practical purposes columbus was the one who made that knowledge widespread.
>niggers laughing gif
What the fuck is it really you are laughing about? your people never even invented a fucking boat and still seem mortified of water in general.

He never came anywhere near the US he landed in the Bahamas.

Blacks are the classic bucket of crabs. Anytime one starts trying to be successful they pull them back to their roots. Most of them don't like anything about black culture but they preserve it for the sole purpose of holding their brothers down to feel better about their own failures.

>He never came anywhere near the US he landed in the Bahamas.
You want to nitpick about columbus that's fine, but the point is he's associated with discovering the US and celebrated as such which is the point and why it is relevant to US history. But columbus day should definately not be replaced by some fucking piece of shit nigger appreciation day in any case.

>You want to nitpick about columbus that's fine
That's all I was doing. No need to get upset.

There is plenty of evidence, though often suppressed, that Europeans arrived in the Americas before the Siberians. They were conquered or assimilated by featherniggers and some of the tribes, often referred to as the "civilized tribes", appeared more caucasoid than their counterparts to the west suggesting European admixture.

>Ice Age Columbus
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtcNZ8_RPwc

>a non civilization discovering anything
that's like saying plants discovered photosynthesis

if someone had evidence for something they would just post it and write BTFO, but they don't...

it's amazing how all europeans are conquered by jews just because they control gold money in america...
take the jew's gold and he has no agency in all of europe and her colonies.
we can do this democratically, by passing laws against jews owning gold.

>There is plenty of evidence, though often suppressed, that Europeans arrived in the Americas before the Siberians. They were conquered or assimilated by featherniggers and some of the tribes, often referred to as the "civilized tribes", appeared more caucasoid than their counterparts to the west suggesting European admixture.
Interesting, i did not know that at all. I'll check it out later. Thanks user.
>That's all I was doing. No need to get upset.
No problem.

kill yourself kike, stop trying to take credit for everything, I fucking hate you god damn jews

Sounds like angry trumpet guy
youtu.be/9E62iA6KCIQ

It's not that, the problem is the mind poison Whites have been indoctrinated with, cuckstianity, it leaves Whites defenseless to jewing, promotes suicide/genocide of your own race, self loathing, to be a doormat, sucker to be take advantage of and manipulate. That's the problem. Replace with natural healthy ethnic identity, awareness, jews find hard to crack, they admit to such, repeatedly, which is why they've orchestrated multicult, breaking down of the family.

It was mumbahthu zimbweehani of the bookooki tribe that discovered America. Stop white washing, you devil.

youtube.com/watch?v=jBD61skoMk8
All I could think about with this video

>i did not know that at all
It doesn't fit the "you stole the land" narrative, so they do what they can to keep a lid on the subject. They even go so far as to have various tribes claim bones, artifacts and such so that they can be ruled "sacred" and off-limits from study. Some tribes even had legends of red-haired men. The idea is commonly referred to as the Solutrean hypothesis, but's it's much more than conjecture.

>le trumpet jew
How dare you!

That lady is what I call a nor'eastern

All true but niggers aren't what to address. Politicians, heads of schools are the issue, they're the ones who will implement any crapening.

Haha me 2.

Such a classic scene. The Sopranos is just Sup Forums and red pills for most of it.

>It was mumbahthu zimbweehani of the bookooki tribe that discovered America. Stop white washing, you devil.
I hope for your sake that you're joking. Niggers didn't even invent a fucking boat, and the wheel was introduced to them by colonialists. And niggers are to this fucking day mortified of water. Even africans that live on the fucking african coastlines can't swim, it's not in their culture to indulge in water and the oceans whatsoever, for whatever reason they have very little interest in it which is a paradox because you would think a place as hot as africa niggers would love the SHIT out of water but nope. For example even eritrerean immigrants experienced swimming in water for the first time after migrating. Like a fucking toddler in a pool discovering the joy of water. And you stupid niggers pretend like you were sailing all around the world before everyone else. What the fuck is your problem are you that stupid? You have niggers drowning in a fucking lake in the US because they can't swim, eventhough there are so many millions of people who can teach them how to swing. Please get a fucking clue. Blacks being avid sailors is one of the biggest jokes you could ever come up with.

>I think she touched on something blacks are at least subconsciously aware of but never admit, even to themselves

Maybe you are talking about black people in America. I am African and it's not uncommon for us to be aware that Europeans are very smart compared to us.

I agree that the man looked upset when she said that, it's very strange to have a professorship in something that is so obviously ridiculous when you look at the achievements of American blacks.

Go on TV tell all while people they are racist.
Receive 1 voice mail from pissed white

You got off light stupid

pure kino

>All true but niggers aren't what to address.
You're right that they're not the only ones to address by far, but obviously niggers need addressing also! Do you think you change niggers by changing politicians and heads of schools? Niggers don't even fucking want to go to school a lot of them. Do you think that's going to change them? People need to start calling the niggers out for their bullshit and tell them to cut it the hell out.

youtube.com/watch?v=F1AenBMziHM0
a follow up interview in case you didn't see this hot mess.
This "small angry man" IS the very definition o f "KIKE". so in case you are looking for a baseline to establish, here ya go.

"cuckstianity" is NOT following the actual teachings of Christ. It's because of Christ that we are able to finally establish and identify the "false apostles" and "false teachers" and "those who call themselves jews but are of the synogague of satan". Your point is valid because you are referencing the false doctrines of men that have been sold off as the supposed word of God. But don't confuse the truth-wrapped-in-lies with unadulterated-whole-truth. it's an easy mistake to make these days, but it's a folly that wil led you astray.
But I agree, your point still stands.

>Vikings
>Not a civilization
Gas yourself untermensch

That's why they harnessed electricity, came up with the phone, computer, internet, airplane, automobile, etc.
Jews are only interested in theoretical study and for a number of reasons. It's easier to hands trophies to other Jews for this, don't need anything concrete. Theoretical work will never be done in a lot of cases, so there's always plenty of goy shekels floating around as grants. And because Jews only flaunt their incorrect (by means of inconsistent conditions) IQ test scores as their actual video-spatial IQ is pitiful. Hence the lack of great Jewish engineers or even artists

You're off the reservation, niggers are irrelevant, it's of no purpose to change anything of them, they're niggers. The point about politicians and heads of schools is to be sure they don't implement yet more bullshit like the niggers want. If Whites weren't doing the White guilt christcuck routine, not have allowed jews into power positions, this wouldn't be an issue, niggers and any other shitskins could complain all they want it wouldn't amount to shit because Whites wouldn't cave, put up with any bullshit.

I think he was pointing out that blacks had no proper civilization in comparison to whites, since the guy he responded to posted a laughing niggers gif. And as thus they have no place to critique a dispute between which whites discovered the US. But i see how you could misunderstand. I don't think he meant that the norse had no civilization. I could be wrong though but it seems likely that was what he was referring to.

>niggers are irrelevant
Look we're in agreement to a large extent except that you want to ignore niggers completely instead of calling them out on their bullshit simultaneously with dealing with the rest of what you mentioned. It's WAY WAY overdue that we have a conversation with niggers about what they're doing. We can't live amicably with eachother if they keep pushing this type of bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=0VPobLA0dAw
another bunch of goombas chiming in.

The teachings of christ is born a sinner, new testament replete with the message of be a doormat, everyone god's children/the same, lots of gems like luke 14 26. biblehub.com/luke/14-26.htm

You need a new new testament that practically junks the whole religion to redeem it.

Your understanding of the new testament is severely incomplete and amputated at best. Jesus is the 2nd adam, what he is describing is the soul of man not the people. The 2nd adam is introduced after the judgement, is why you see in the bible that those that aren't ressurected into new and more glorious bodies are taken up in the sky and changed. Because the body of sin can't enter into the kingdom of heaven on earth. That's what he's talking about when he says that all are his people who come to him. Essentially we will be clones of his image after the judgement and one people, tribal identities removed. So it's a very big thing that's talked about there!!!!
Since you have an affinity for gems, let me give you another
Romans 8:29 "For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters."
Did jesus have a lot of children and brothers and sisters? No, it's because he is the 2nd adam, removing the perfections of the old adam that became corrupted due to satans interferrence. It's deep stuff and probably better suited for another conversation entirely but suffice to say that your understanding of the bible is very frail.

>thinking living amicably is an option if only they wouldn't push this type of bullshit.
hello newb.

This is why he was born of a virgin and had no human father. The blueprint of future humanity obviously does not have a human father born in sin/imperfection. He was planted in marys womb to her great surprise too why she exclaimed essentially "i'm pregnant? what? i didn't even have sex how is this possible?" Marys lineage was carefully orchestrated to find a suitable candidate to carry this child.

you're cherry picking a passage about the mindset and level of dedication needed to truely approach God.
change mother and father brother and sisters with "other human races" and the bit about your very own life is nothing more than the typical call of "sacrificing oneself for the good of the race."
don't conflate spiritual-language with literal-instructions. and nowhere does it say to be a doormat and let the enemy of mankind walk all over you, in fact it specifically sates the opposite. You should learn to read it in it's entireity and in context, it helps to sift through these misperceptions. takeing a fee sentences and conflating an ideology is exactly WHY you hate "cuckstianity" and it's also how you can identify flase prophets and shills.
you don't need a NEW new testament, you just need to learn how to read/understand the one you got.
out of curiosity, what would you recommend as a "replacement" for "cuckstianity" then, in your view?

>hello newb.
Look i'm not saying it's possible to live amicably with niggers, but unless you come up with some way to peacefully send them to africa to live among other niggers, then what choice do we have than to live next to them and try to get along with them. And that being the case we need to call them out for their bullshit behaviour so that they cut it out and make it unacceptable to keep doing the shit they're doing.
I'm a pragmatist, you're an idealist. I admire that but i can't just snap my fingers and work out that miracle for you!

I'm not the one to dissuade you from your fairy tale. Good luck.

>what would you recommend as a "replacement" for "cuckstianity"
Natural healthy ethnic identity and traditions, we are literally wired for it by evolution. archive.fo/6TRnJ

>I'm not the one to dissuade you from your fairy tale. Good luck.
To you aswell it's fine. Not going to tell you what you should believe in. Just wanted to point out that you don't really understand what the bible is talking about on the merit of what it says. I didn't bring it up you did.

easy, swap them out with the boers that are being flushed out of that region anyway. let the chinks deal with their bullshit then. I'd trade all of detroit for the few boers left in S.A.

>easy, swap them out with the boers that are being flushed out of that region anyway. let the chinks deal with their bullshit then. I'd trade all of detroit for the few boers left in S.A.
I'm all for granting amnesty to the boers, especially with what is going on there and how the SA niggers are wanting to essentially genocide them and saying "no white people in south africa confiscate their shit and kill them", but i doubt you can make them leave south africa, to them it's where they are and they built south africa and the niggers arrived afterwards from other places in africa to live there. And they are very proud of a group of people refusing to let south africa go. So amnesty to them probably is the least of the issue.

That's the "problem" with white people with regard to the SA issue. Whites have immense loyalty to their people and nation and what they have built. They aren't as ready to just pack up their shit and move to another place, because gibs is not the thing they are looking for. Which is why you don't see many SA whites migrating on a whim like many other ethnicities do.

>live next to them and try to get along with them.
You don't and you implement the lethal force laws in Texas to the rest of the country and then apply it liberally along with the retained jailing, enhanced even. All of them that get out of line end up dead or jailed by vastly larger numbers than today, mostly dispatched at the hands of civilians. See, the problem is not what to do, it's having free reign to do it, that's what staying most people hands from action, the government comes down on them if they take care business.

this is just psychology, not a path towards spiritual-growth that helps to transcend human limitations. in fact all it's doing is wallowing within those weaknesses and refusing to move past them. you literally just linked me to talmudic/judiasm ("natural animalistic" master race vs. goyim; rabid indentitarianism; traditions of men supercede reality,). congratulations.
I get your point, but it's incomplete. perhaps when you have a whole solution you'll find more "converts".

then they'll stay behind and argue the point until thier eventual death. And not ALL of them WANT to stay. they are actively denied a right of return to their native lands and flat out refused "refugee status" because they are white S.A.
they're not stupid enough to want to stick around a place that tells them actively and violently to "get out, we don't want youre shitty attitude, we want the chinese to come hete and build for us".

>perhaps when you have a whole solution you'll find more "converts".
You are oblivious to history and even present day, that's the basis of what most of the world has operated on, shitskins and jews still operate on the premise, while Whites are suiciding with cuckstianity and when they escape that corral, they're wrangled with the same White guilt suicide ideology with a different wrapper, communism/sjwism.

Well many of them want to leave but many many of them want to stay and refuse to let it get destroyed by niggers making all the work their ancestors did completely irellevant. But i agree that amnesty to SA should be a high priority. People always talk about fucking refugees and the plight of taking care of them. Here's a people where the niggers are very vocal about nearing to wanting to genocide them and nobody does a fucking thing and barely any fucking media coverage.. WHERE IS THE FUCKING MEDIA? Yet muslims are fighting muslims and we have to hear neverending about how we should open our fucking doors.. give me a fucking break! total double standard. "white people dying? naah.. who cares. But here's a bunch of reasons why brown and black lives fucking matter (more?)!"
Tell me what all these black and brown people looking for gibs, tell me what their contribution to humanity is at this fucking point.. disgusting. Should we try to assist them? Sure.. BUT THEY NEED TO STAY WHERE THEY ARE.. they can be assisted to sort out their own bullshit. but not come and bring their bullshit to another place..

Also a boon of south africans is that they know EXACTLY the nigger mind and how it operates, they've fucking lived it more than most. All this bullshit tolerance of niggers running around responsible for 50% of the homocides aren't going to fly with them. Someone still has to fucking explain to me how nobody bats a fucking eye and tells niggers to stop murdering eachother and pull their shit together. And instead obsess about white people with guns who do it the least of all ethnicities in the US. Fucking insanity.

Fucking kapernick kneeling for the national anthem gets more coverage than the SA situation. Useless fucking nigger doing a "job" that is near 100% fan based and produces little to no value to society than entertainment.. Disrespecting the shit out of the US talking about an "epidemic of police violence against blacks" whilst omitting that niggers are responsible for over half of the homocides in the US and insane amounts of crime per capita as a percentage of their ethnicity and this piece of shit kapernick to HIDE THIS, do a full 180 and pretends that niggers are victims yet again to try to hide that they are anything but fucking victims.

Their manipulative philosophy is pretty much like this.
>do something bad
>turn around and say DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE SAY WHAT I DID WAS BAD, i'm the victim here!
It's a fucking defense mechanism that preemptively tries to make it so that you don't have the conversation about that they need to cut that shit out and take responsibility for the bad shit they do. Instead of admitting the problems they create and what they do that is bad, they go on the offensive to stop you from even having that conversation and it's disgusting.

Fucking worst decision is to allow them to get away with this bullshit and not calling them out on it.

no i'm not oblivious to the history, and "white guilt" was nothing more than exagerrated oversimplification of criticisms, carried to absurd levels and yeah, some of us played along, but after trying to hold out a hand up, we were demanded to give a hand out. those are 2 totally different things and the latter was exploited, yet again, as it was throughout history, even unto this "modern" day. The point NOW is to establish the record in a way that it can't just be ignored and respun yet again. The ABUSE of the TRUST of Authority is what you're arguing against. The Misapplication of Justice and Misrepresentation of Truth is the premise that (((they))) operate on.
And don't forget, there were plenty of "whites" who were peferctly content to pull a "paycheck" from (((them))) when it suited their desires. rise Above the superficial and witness the totality of truth.

Ephesians 6:12King James Version (KJV)

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
It's a poisonous mindset tht infects humanity as a whole, not just one group exclusively.

there were lots of attempts to quench the murderous nigger-mind, and they were all actively silenced and the excuse everytime was either "muh free speech" or "muh artistic expression and sheckels". go back to the 90's "ganster rap" issue and you'll see, it's part of the WORLD_WIDE depopulation plan. you're only focused on 1 aspect of it and acting like this wasn't already justified in (((their))) minds long ago.
Someone still has to fucking explain to me how nobody bats a fucking eye and tells niggers to stop murdering eachother and pull their shit together. And instead obsess about white people with guns who do it the least of all ethnicities in the US. Fucking insanity.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_genocide
been down this isle before, again in the 90's. There HAS been this discussion, and it get's sidelined and then marginalized until a desired outcome is reached.

You know what's hilarious? We're trying to save the niggers from themselves by introducing a better mindset and value system, and they're like
>fuck you how fucking dare you, i was all good being a miserable savage till you came along. This is all too complicated, what do you mean i have to do decent shit and be nice to people and shiiiet? FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE.. KILL EM! btw. white people can i have some stuff before i kill you?
>sure here you go, take it its yours, can you though say that you'll be nicer now?
>sorry say again whitey, i couldn't hear you over the sound of me murdering another nigger, sorry it's just business..

I feel upset myself. I'm not a nog, but it hurts personally to know that I struggle with things but I could be interpreted as a nog just because of my skin color. I'm thinking about my life now.

he's able to do it because of the "racially focused mindset" where any problem is viewed through the lens of "race relations" and "ethnic identity". that's how he's able to take a criminal that's one of them and spin it into a lost member of the tribe. you know this already, though.

Their manipulative philosophy is pretty much like this.
>do something bad
>turn around and say DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE SAY WHAT I DID WAS BAD, i'm the victim here!

just like when i hear people say the shit about colonising america and it's the same damn argument.

It's a fucking defense mechanism that preemptively tries to make it so that you don't have the conversation about that they need to cut that shit out and take responsibility for the bad shit they do.

I agree, but part of this is getting american-blacks to realize that they are the decendants of inter-tribal conflicts that lost and were SOLD INTO slavery by west african-warlords and NOT "kidnapped" by crazed dutch boaters looking for human-safari-sport to take back to america for plantation work.
capitulation to idocy is not a solution here. obviously. EDUCATUION IS. but it has to BE based on provable FACTS and not just "muh feels" spin.

Fucking worst decision is to allow them to get away with this bullshit and not calling them out on it.
THIS. Absolutely, without a doubt, is the answer, each time, every time. It's the only tried and true method that has worked througout history.

Matthew 7:24-27
The Wise and Foolish Builders
A Solid foundation of TRUTH to build upon, That can withstand the tantrums of liars and manipluators. Truth that can hold up to scrutiny and be proven beyond doubt.

>I feel upset myself. I'm not a nog, but it hurts personally to know that I struggle with things but I could be interpreted as a nog just because of my skin color. I'm thinking about my life now.
Dont' sweat it, ultimately it's about BEHAVIOUR not about skin color, but when groups of people of a certain ethnicity behave in a certain way over and over and over and over and over and FUCKING OVER and over and over and over again. Eventually stereotypes develop. Some can be bigotted but only if they do not correspond with reality, but if they correspond with reality then it's FACTS the actuality of the situation, not a bigotted or "raycist" situation. But simply an emperical observation of reality. And telling people to ignore reality and lie to themselves is not going to last forever for obvious reasons. You can lie to other people but lying to yourself is much MUCH harder. Because you're not supposed to be doing that!

If you're a good person and behave and act in a rational and decent and good manner, doesn't matter your fucking skin color. So don't sweat it. But if you do, you have some self reflection to do! Don't do bad shit and then pretend it's good and that everybody fucking else is the problem, that's what fucking niggers do and it's disgusting and people are getting fed up with it and for good reason!

It's kind of ironic that she's going off on a professor about being a stupid nig. I honestly don't think this shit would have ever happened if it weren't for progressivism anyways. The more they push it the more we hate it. But the progressives will look at this more as validation of the things they preach against rather than look at it like they need to stop stereotyping whites

i get your point in generalizations, but don't forget, this has come to the forefront because the cops DO lie about all kinds of stupid shit and the courts DO let them get away with it to save face. and WHEN WE the PEOPLE (black, white, other) DO stand up and demand an accurate accounting of the evidence and the transcripts that eventually led to the "just decision of the courts", we are told NO and DENIED the actual Explaination of not only WHAT happened, but WHY it was "justified" to come to the conclusion. In NONE of these cases has there been a detailed public record of events to hand to these people and show them "HERE he's a criminal because....". THAT's What they are pissed off about. And the blacks don't WANT niggers around anymore than we do, but if you insist on lumping them ALL in the same boat then they might as well ALL "chimpout" over it. And of course the kikes will exploit this, "never let a crisis go to waste".
Stop confusing "Black People" with "Niggers" it's hurting your ability to find a workable solution.
exactly THIS.

It's not a stereotype their hatred for white people doesn't even correspond with reality, but our "stereotype" of blacks is almost completely congruent with reality, and THIS is called racism and bigotry.. AHAHA. If you are a bigot that implies that how you view other people doesn't correspond with reality idiots! And whilst her voicemail might be ammunition to this idiotic nigger wanting columbus day abolished. It's also a breath of fresh air saying what a lot of people are thinking. And let's face it, whilst she is really pissed off and that it's easy to point out. To say that she is wrong about what she's saying is VERY HARD. She tried all her life to be nice to black people and all she got was the usual nigger bullshit, and the columbus day shit was apparently the line in the sand for her.

DAS RITE!

Yeah. Completely agree. There are things in that message that everyone knows is true. But there are also blacks that aren't complete mother fuckers. It's a tiny percentage. I almost feel bad for the look on this guy's face but then I remember that he is basically being an intellectual nigger, sort of, by asking for the abolition of Columbus Day. Maybe this will change his act around