What are some of the best red pills you took?

What are some of the best red pills you took?

Other urls found in this thread:

100777.com/nwo/barbarians
youtube.com/watch?v=WnRd_bSTdoA&feature=youtu.be&list=PLVza7sesLJh44w4o6Z6gNqtgU4bea5PqP&t=2804YouTube
youtube.com/watch?v=7caStzwpFt8
youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not the best, but here's a red pill. All the pills in this image are actually white. It's red light being cast on them making them appear like red pills. A bit of a warning that not all pills that look red are actually red pills.

God is real.

100777.com/nwo/barbarians

Wouldnt be here if it was not this.

I started to read conspiracy related stuff for fun, fun is not the real word, the real word is that feeling where you have a car crash and you sort of really know you dont really want to look since you dont care about gore, but at the same time you can't stop moving closer to see what is happening.

This link changed everything, told how stuff work, why they work, how they can do stuff this big and etc....

>100777.com/nwo/barbarians
link is dead for me

Brian Stelter did nothing wrong

Fetishism is the root of all degeneracy. I love dominating and fucking sissified men that I don't respect (I even like mtf bimbofication pictures) but I'm glad I realize that kind of lifestyle is one I can't pursue.

Thanks for red pilling me on red pills, user.

The holohoax, masonry, jew bankers, Hitler, reptilians and negroid behavour.

This.

The Jesuits are the Hidden Hand.

XTC

Islam isn't an enemy, but rather a superior form of civilisation (as opposed to the West in its current form). All throughout history, morally weak and decadent societies have given way to ones with firm, unshakeable values, and this is what's happening now. Islam has also been shown to provide a sustainable context for traditions, a family and culture. I think a religion in the form of Islam (perhaps a very patriarchal variant of Christianity, differing greatly from most conventional forms of Western Christianity) would benefit us greatly.

Nazis worked with CIA to traffic Drugs & Guns in '73 -

youtube.com/watch?v=WnRd_bSTdoA&feature=youtu.be&list=PLVza7sesLJh44w4o6Z6gNqtgU4bea5PqP&t=2804YouTube

Also but not linked Nixon's reason for bugging Larry O'Brien @ Watergate, How John Kerry became Democratic Presidential nominee in 2004 instead of VP nominee in 2000, Why Narco/Arms traffickers out of Ilopango became so closely linked with Iran & how the CIA was not paying ransom but blackmail (William Francis Buckley)

Agenda 21/ Agenda 2030, Depopulation and the NWO

jews are right

Sandy hook was staged. Las Vegas too and these fake shootings are staged to distract from the real important shit being done by the NWO.

women are not intellectual equals of men
government is not only unnecessary but harmful
holocaust story is mostly bs
promiscuity is extremely harmful which led me to realize that homosexuality is a mental illness (trans too obviously)
different races have different average iq's
certain groups of black (nigerians in the US apparently) have better life performance than whites => systemic racism is a lie
many black people are taught to hate whites and think of them as pathetic entitled losers by their families and community

Nice

Vacation in Jamaica and saw Jamaicans shitting by the side of the road.

>certain groups of black (nigerians in the US apparently) have better life performance than whites => systemic racism is a lie
This seems to be a powerful fact, you got any memes about it

>jews did 9/11
>muh 6 grillion

This documentary

youtube.com/watch?v=7caStzwpFt8

>be me
>dwell in the basement and work on finishing degree
>red pilled as fuck, NWO, Gender War/Feminism, Islam, Hollywood LA etc.
>finish degree, get well paying job
>start spending weekends out, hiking, clubbing, exploring the world and spending money
>didn't go to Sup Forums for a long time. felt like the veil had been lifted. finally getting laid regularly
>come to a red pill thread. remember how I used to be, cringe

you cunts are the most bluepilled of the lot.

if you just reduce it down to
1. Niggers are fucking awful to be around
2. Feminism is a cancer that won't go away, beat it by finding a traditional conservative girl
3. Community is important
4. Own a house and be self employed or get eternally fucked by the jew
5. Aliems exist and the Holocaust was grossly over exaggerated

you'll be fine. now go live your life and continue the white race etc. and never ever believe anything u see on TV but that's just a given

THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY

The JQ is the most important redpill of all

It's a shame it was adopted by niggers

We are literally made in his image

I thought everybody understood this?

We had christianity faggot. But people like you had to love sucking muslim amd nigger cocks. Christianity spake of a womans place. Libs and atheist cucks had to fuck it up. And i say this as an atheist

annoyed
compliant
annoyed
compliant
annoyed
compliant
annoyed
compliant
annoyed
compliant

what's the John Kerry one?

Ironically, this is perhaps the most literal blue pill.

A happy fairy tale where everything is perfect because you're on the good team and the good team will be rewarded.

How about some REAL red pills, gentlemen.

"Redpill" does not mean "conservative belief"

Nigerians & kenyans are not smart, they're just savvy at exploiting American affirmative action. I had two idiot Nigerian professors in college and it was obvious they stole their jobs from more qualified white/Asian applicants

Growing up in Africa pill. Despite my teachers' best intentions of ensuring I grew up thinking other races (namely niggers) were equal to whites, experience showed me otherwise. A trip to Africa will give a healthy dose of reality to even the most altruistic martyr.

Warehouse receipts

AMAF > AMWF > WMAF > WMWF > everyone else

> iq, wealth, education, family, crime
> pew research confirmed, academic meta analysis studies confirmed
Undeniable

Capitis diminutio maxima and the connection to warehouse receipts

The best red pill was the first one.

Moving to China to work.

What I realized, as I spent my days surrounded by gawking, smirking, spitting and street-shitting chinks with zero social skills, morals, dental hygeine or basic sense of decency was that these people are not our friends. They resent the fuck out of us. They hate us. They want to see us fail. And they want to profit from our failure. And then rub it in our faces.

And then I realized that the corporate media's version of the world is a lie and white people are under attack from all sides and it's not just the chinks who hate us.

And unless we want the same fate in the countries we built as the white Rhodesians and South Africans have had in theirs, then we need to wake the fuck up and resist our slowburn disenfranchisement and genocide.

Brian Stelter fucks kids. Fuck you Bryan

You’re lost son. Need to actually read the Bible and recognize that it is a blueprint for civilization. It details all the ways in which degeneracy will degrade the human condition into barbarism. It then provides an alternative path that will lead to a happier, healthier, and more complete life.
It is the final red pill.

Waco

Multiculturalism is possible under strong central governments like monarchies and whatever Putin has going on. It can't work under democracy however. Sad cuz I'v always gotten along better with nonwhites than my own kind.

i read The Culture of Critique

Not everyone needs the bible. Ive been happy and have morals. Maybe if your a weak faggot then you might.

If you do not eat a Raw Vegan Diet you will never leave this place.

All politicians are the same.
With the recent exception of Trump.

>A happy fairy tale where everything is perfect because you're on the good team and the good team will be rewarded.
you are so extremely misinformed if you think this is what believing in god is like

Which book of the culture of critique trilogy should I read first?

>weak minded
>willing to put his beliefs to the test of the bible
you're a fool

Pizzagate is real

feminism is sexism, not egalitarianism

>there is but one red pill op, it is The Truth

>I live by Christian morals
>But you’re weak if you recognize their source

Need to read that book. It details every human failing and how it will lead to your personal ruin and the ruin of your civilization. It is the culmination of thousands of years of civilizational wisdom gleaned from observing failures and successes distilled down into stories so simple even a retard like yourself discern the value.

Best Red Pills?
Mmmm...
> open Sup Forums
> here we go