"Dress your child as trump ill beat em up"

niggers niggering it up in the replies of course.

Other urls found in this thread:

frontpagemag.com/fpm/238968/beaten-death-mcdonalds-david-paulin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who goes trick or treating in a nigger neighborhood? not even the niggers trick or treat in a nigger neighbrohood

>post kid in stalin costume on Sup Forums
>"fucking hang that kid"
You are all the same.

Liberals.

No, Sup Forums would want to hang the parents for having the views. Not the kids for serving as a manifestation of them. Sup Forums can typically see beyond the surface level of things, liberals don't.

Don't niggers realize they're shooting themselves in the foot with this sort of shit? If he drop kicks that child he's gonna end up getting sued for everything he owns and tossed in jail. Niggers need to understand that they don't get to assult people for simply having a different opinion or dressing in a way they don't like...... The same way we don't get to lynch niggers for simply being black anymore. Although I wouldn't have a problem if we all go back to the old way of doing things.

Spread this like wildfire.

>Implying Negros are human and capable of such advanced thought
They're not

>comparing stalin to trump

libshit detected. neck yourself and don't come back here.

Why would you trick or treat in a black neighbourhood?
>I got a crack rock

tst

Once Trump kills 20 million of his own people, then we'll talk

not even libtards that stupid

Hes right. The regressive left would target the child. The convservative right would target the parents.

That would actually be a great costume. Communism is much more terrifying than ghosts and skellingtons.

>implying niggers hand out candy

>implying niggers would give you anything instead of robbing you

such a cute kid....liberals, particularly black liberals are completely classless and disgusting

This nigger is even too stupid to get the joke. Your supposed to dress up as monsters or other scary shit on Halloween. Look at the geotag, West Hollywood. What do faggots think is the scariest thing out there? Trump. This is how fucking retarded niggers are goddamn I hate them.

This is why jews love niggers. They just unquestioningly believe everything Jews tell them to believe. Trump has never done anything bad for niggers. In fact, getting rid of illegal beaners would be good for blacks. But Jews on TV tell them they should hate Trump, so they do. They are perfect goyim.

Wait maybe I'm retarded too. The nigger is in West Hollywood.

THIS IS HOW RETARDED FAGGOT NIGGERS ARE. AND ME.

Sup Forums blames the parents, the left blames the kid. It's the same thing with praise.

Yeah, all the section 8 niggers head straight to the gated communities and white neighborhoods because they know whitey be given out dat good sheeiit. I refuse to answer the door for niggers.

If you want to do your libtard thought experiment shit, imagine the kid being dressed as Hillary Clinton.

Havent you been paying attention to the jews, use 20,000,000 instead of 20 million. It looks bigger and the people you are arguing with are stupid like that.

It's an irreverent joke you sperg.

guess im going with my little brother as Trump for halloween, maybe next year, wolverine

Trump didn't kill 30 million of his own people retard

I was (rightfully) raised to understand that Halloween is a day for retards to mock God and get tooth decay. I didn't resent not celebrating it, and as I got older I'm thankful to my parents for this.
Now I acknowledge the truth: dressing your kids up to go "trick or treat " in the first place is fucking weird.
If the kid's wearing a suit, that seems like an exception.

I wouldn't drop kick a child over their costume. But I'd give their parents a dirty look if there was some obvious politics bullshit.

I HOPE a nigger assaults a child dressed as trump. Add more fuel to the fire.

Niggers, being Niggers, do not realize anything, you FUCKING NAIVE LEAF. That's the nature of the Nigger, no future consequences, no morals, just the present animality,

> "Dress your child as THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ill beat em up"

>Niggers
Imagine tucker whooo boy

This is exploitable

If they did... they wouldn't be niggers now would they?

>implying any white parent will take her kid trick or treating in a nigger neighborhood.
lol, niggers think too highly of themselves

Is that a still from the upcoming live-action Fallout movie?

Underestimating the stupidity of liberals is the worst think you could ever do, Istvan.

What if they dress their toddler up ironically, so to disparage mock trump?

Am I expecting too much for them to consider context? that that too complex of thinking for these type of people

>I'll assault a white child for coming to my door on Halloween
>20,000 likes

well I guess I will be taking those sharpshooting courses after all

Touch my kids and you'll be able to see behind you through your chest

Put one fucking finger on my kid and you'll find out just how much I think black lives matter.

I would never touch the child, I would smile, give him candy and glare at his parents and whisper in their ears that they're sick fucks before politely closing the door

That's a normal day in Detroit. It's similar to Chicago, only with less shootings

You're both idiots. A kid would be dead, and the media would be applauding the brave black man for having the courage to take a stand and say "That's TOO far, racism!".

They're literally gonna turn him into a superhero for kicking baby trump. Jay-Z will probably sign him to whatever dumb label he's got going on.

-----If he drop kicks that child he's gonna end up getting sued for everything he owns and tossed in jail.

Implying a nigger owns anything and that going to jail would concern him or would damage his reputation.

----Niggers need to understand....

Implying you can reason with a nigger or teach them anything.

You are assigning the gift of foresight to people who have historically showed a lack of it.

Like anyone goes trick-or-treating in black neighborhoods. In my town, most people drive to the nicest, whitest neighborhood. The adults do it because they figure it's the safest, and the kids figure rich people will have the most candy.

stalin killed more commies than anyone else

id think its pretty funny honestly

also im not a nigger monkey and have self control

>confederate flag
>that post

u wot m9?

this
my kid's not gonna dodge gang fire to trick or treat at your house for a couple tootsie rolls

Why do you think they hide in gated communities while voting for "diversity?" They're too scared shitless to go into black neighborhoods.

Well... all right... some of them actually ARE that stupid... but usually not.
frontpagemag.com/fpm/238968/beaten-death-mcdonalds-david-paulin

We should start a campaign against giving white kids candy. Call it BlackOut Halloween. Pose as Black Lives Matters calling for only black kids to get candy for Halloween as protest against racial injustice.

Again, we live in a post-ironic world. Even if we DIDN'T; niggers are too dumb to into irony.

They dont understand that.
Call them a nigger and how do they respond? Act like a nigger.
They are just stupid as fuck.

No it's not the same because communists are fucking evil and want all of humanity to die out.

Me and my friends went tricker treating in a nig neiborhood as ghosts but nobody opened their doors. wtf!?

If niggers were an instrument, they'd be a fiddle

It's not racist if black people don't open the door for white trick or treaters. But it's S00PER racis' if white people don't open the door for black trick or treaters.

this

I'd like them better as windchimes.

Yes, but this is more about fucking with white people who are likely to defend them, bonus being the keks seeing people get mad about dressing up to get candy from strangers

nickers aren't even human beings !
the y spoke in tongues before we humans gave them speech.

give the m twitter and what happen ?
exactly ....

nigger

Reported for threatening violence

We'd go for the parents newfag.

Daily reminder to give nigger trick-or-treaters candy containing nuts

need to put up some of these in the yard

Do you honestly think anyone here would give a fuck about a kid in a costume?

You missed out, Halloween is so much fun for kids. You get to dress up as whatever you want to be for a day and get tons of candy.

reminder that it is technically stand your ground if a person steps out of their house to attack your child.

Not if you are on their property. At least in my state. You have to have clear legal authority on the property you are standing your ground in. Whether it is a car or physical property. If you're on someone else's property and you shoot them, that's robbery.

why would a white family go trick or treating in a nigga neighborhood? they want candy, not to be raped or murdered.

>pink profile pic

why are niggas so damn gay baka

I thought that Halloween was for having fun, not for PC bullshit.

>milk