How do you feel about black nationalists...

How do you feel about black nationalists? As non-libcucked white man I used to feel they were natural enemies but after seeing link related I realized they're just as redpilled and probably would support white nationalist movements as well as their own. Sup Forums's thoughts?
youtube.com/watch?v=FDa-3VkLDMw&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

occidentaldissent.com/2016/07/11/top-10-reasons-there-will-never-be-a-black-ethnostate/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only the intelligent ones on both sides accept other races.
Most still associate with their heritage out of false pride cause they have nothing else to show for.

if blacks want to fuck off someplace and do their own thing without being a burden to nearby whites I'm all for it
skeptical but all for it

If they want to be separate from us why shouldn't we be in favor of that? Isn't that what we want? They've got my blessing.

Yea, of course a majority of them are probably ignorant blacks whose extent of political knowledge is "fucking whitey holding us down". I'm referring to the competent and seemingly intelligent ones like Ali that become natural leaders in the movement.
I agree, but only if the black nation was formed in Africa. No way I'd be okay with them claiming any piece of USA.

You're talking about the Hotep movement, right?
I have no issue with them. A lot are pretty well-spoken and educated. If they want to found a black country, more power to them.

Give them a piece of South America or Mexico.

>Only the intelligent ones on both sides do not accept other races.
>Most still associate with their heritage because they are grateful for what their ancestors accomplished.
Fixed that for you, you raging moron.

Except social science shows us that multiculturalism is bad so...

occidentaldissent.com/2016/07/11/top-10-reasons-there-will-never-be-a-black-ethnostate/

This. Commander Rockwell would quite agree with OP

Marcus Garvey was a brilliant man and a strong black leader. Same with farakan.

I respect them more than I respect race traitor white leftists

Best thing ever. No one wants to run the fucking world, white people get sunburns.

eh. If you have nothing else but your race you are a loser.
You have to fight to death for your race as you are loser regarding any other meaning...
You are hiding behind your skin.
Accept your heritage.. that's it. Anything more energy you could use to create more new meaning.
Isn't it boring if race is the only thing you have?

I am all for separation as a black nationalist. They set land aside for us in Liberia and Marcus Garvey created a transportation service to get there. The FBI arrested him before it materialized.

Sup Forums is dead and Fed
and user is bots
and anyone who believes
otherwise is retarded
beyond belief
Sup Forums is an MIT
Pentagon experiment
user is code mostly
along with all the fucking
shit

If Lincoln hadn't been shot there might've been a better solution for that.

He sent out the first WH invitation to a black person, and it was when he invited a group of black leaders to convince them to help lead their people to Liberia. He was well aware that whites and blacks couldn't live together

It was the Radical Republicans who went about trying to completely redesign the South. While the Southern states were under military occupation they were already setting up Freedmen's Bureaus to get the black man to vote at a time when many white men couldn't. They pushed too hard, and got the KKK as a result. I'd be pretty pissed too if a bunch of cosmopolitans came into my town after so many gave their lives trying to protect, deciding to build a new society that we're shut out of

It's sad the way Liberia turned out. I feel like if it was set up properly it would be one of if not the most prosperous and developed African nation today.

It didn't have whites, it was destined to fail. They didn't have colonization to build modern infrastructure

I'm fine with them if they go back to Africa and keep to their own kind. That's how it's supposed to be. Otherwise they're just LARPing. Muhammad Ali was a Freemasonic shit.

So you would like to revert back to segregation? It's been done before. Doesn't work.

Pretty much all black-led countries are shitholes but I do believe that given proper advice and guidance when developing the country from experienced white men they could achieve a sustainable country and economy. I like to point to the Central African Republic as an example of how blacks if left on their own can be given any opportunity and it will inevitably be squandered:
>Despite its significant mineral deposits and other resources, such as uranium reserves, crude oil, gold, diamonds, cobalt, lumber, and hydropower,[8] as well as significant quantities of arable land, the Central African Republic is among the ten poorest countries in the world. As of 2015, according to the Human Development Index (HDI), the country had the lowest level of human development, ranking 188th out of 188 countries.[5] It is also estimated to be the unhealthiest country[9] as well as the worst country to be young in.[10]

No. Do you know what ethnonationalism even is? It has nothing to do with slavery.

I said nothing about slavery. Segregation isn't slavery. You should educate yourself.

blacks only have agency because of the Jew.
their "sovereignty" is just propaganda by the Jew.
other than that they're just niggers dancing in the creek...

I'm aware, that was actually a typo. Sorry, been drinking a bit. To put it simply my point is that segregation as it was done in USA was unwillful. Nationalist separatism is willful. Yes it results in segregation, but it's not "reverting back" to American segregation, as it's under completely different circumstances.

Segregation was willfull. They were made to. "whites only" ring any bells? When WWII came they did it to the Japanese too. Put them in concentration camps.

American Japanese*

youre fucking retarded. it means black people get a place to be black people and white people get a place to be white people.

I mean it wasn't willful for the black people so it's completely different from black nationalism. It was the white man's will being imposed upon them.

You're retarded.
>black people get a place to be black people
it's the ghetto rhe poor neighborhoods you put them there remember? So they can't get any kind of help,
> white people get a place to be white people
It's called the suburbs where you get all the funding and resources

they need to drop the islam shit and go back to bob marley.

Only ok if said black nationalist wants to return to Africa and take shit over and properly do what Liberia was intended to do. Any that want a slice of American clay get the rope along with the hoodrats.

What happened to the ethno-state generals? They were pretty comfy.

Interesting article, thanks burger. Sums up what I always thought, that niggers are just too pathetic to build a livable society.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia

Yeah because that worked out so well the last time it was tried.

Blacks are not capable of sustaining anything higher than a low tech, high mortality, r-Selextion, warlord ruled, brutal existence kind of society. And even then only with readily available food resources. They literally can't do Agriculture. The foundation stone of Civilization.

Expecting them to keep up with the first world is exactly the same as expecting Chimpanzees to behave themselves in polite company.