Wth

do you think you should drink one drink less than your boss if he invites you to a drink?in my country it is usual to think that you should.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UT57Es_f0Uc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my boss would likely think me a fag for doing that

WTF?

You should try to drink your boss under the fucking table. People in my country have no respect for people who can't handle their booze.

In murica, if the boss invites you for drinks, its time to get shitfaced.

Okay guys, come clean with me, what's with the cats?

Your momma’s bloody unshaven cunt after 3 day’s of no shower is what’s up user.

Fuck you, child post

oy vey

I'm a NEET.

My boss expects me to get drunk af.

idk, i had to post a fkin picture and i liked that one

real talk, as soon as i posted it i realized the op had cat posted as well. i feel bad senpai, and i want you to know that

Your country is retarded and this is just symptomatic.

Drink two drinks out then leave and let the peons drink with the boss. They can get his shit on their nose while you actually make money and get promoted or get a better job. The only people who care about being social at work are middle management, fuck them.

I just crunched the numbers. Are you sure you're not a CIA nigger?

nigger why are you posting reddit threads here

arent we all CIAniggers in a way? just better at it really

in Japan, bosses of big companies will try to get their employees shitfaced. Something to do with seeing how loyal they are.

In the U.S., when your boss takes you out for drinks, you drink a MAN'S drink. Scotch, An Old Fashioned, or something of the like. And here, you've gotta drink more than your boss. You gotta make him look like a lightweight.

Damn, calm down you angry mick. What'd Romania ever do to you?

You're a foolish man.

Getting invited out for drinks with your boss (especially when it's the owner of a company) is a great opportunity to get his guards down and pick his brain; see what makes him tick.

He's obviously smarter and/or more well connected than you. That's why he's your boss. Find out what things he learned about business and what connections are the most important to make in his line of work. Then take him back to a seedy motel and fuck him in his butt.

That's what WINNERS do.

>People in my country have no respect for people who can't handle their booze.
Ah so this is why Americans don't respect each other, thanks!

>He's obviously smarter and/or more well connected than you.
>That's why he's your boss.
Is this really what Americans believe?

A wise man once told me the key is to never finish your last drink all the way when drinking with bosses or co-workers.

What, do Leaves just have their own asses fucked by their higher ups to become bosses?

you got something against cats my dude?

It just reminds me of CIA niggers.

we're....equal opportunity animalists here

Only degenerates drink.

Ahhh so I'm not delusional then. You are CIA niggers. I've got max level shill senses.

>implying there's really any other factors in success besides who you know and what you know.

Sometimes dumb luck can be a factor, but waiting around on that is about as smart as filling your bladder with pancake mix and trying to jack up some breakfast.

Do you regularly read reddit and then make posts on Sup Forums about what you read there?

I dont think my boss cares how many apple martinis I have

Ok, im a cia nigger, i get it. it was fun to see the responses though, thanks

WTF no, You need to keep up at least.

Newfag. The whole cat thing started on Sup Forums at the beginning of the internet. Sup Forums is cat friendly as fuck.

It is good for you your boss is lgbt friendly

>tfw you were having caturdays in the early '00s
>mfw cute cats were a necessary refresher from the numerous gore, scat and cp threads of the day

youtube.com/watch?v=UT57Es_f0Uc
1 fish, 2 fish, nigger fish.