I know not a blog but I lost my father today. He was probably one of the most redpilled men I've ever known...

I know not a blog but I lost my father today. He was probably one of the most redpilled men I've ever known. He gave me the best advice but I didn't listen until recently. He was a good man and did his best to raise his kids right and to teach us to not fall for (((tricks))).

So Sup Forums how redpilled is your father? How much of his political views helped shape yours?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xNfth0FtLgs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

well where did you last see him? did you check the lost and found?

My dad has always been more neutral, but he was raised in a very christian house and went to a christian school. He also once said to my mom that he doesn't believe in global warming/climate change, but I wasn't sure if he was serious or just joking to rustle my mom because of how much of a liberal she is.

sorry for your loss. government killed my dad when i was a boy. always hated politics because of it. only recently got involved.

F

My dad is redilled as fuck. Told me about the truth about the war early on, and he still shows me the balue of hard work.

Sorry about your pops. They say you aren't really a man until your father dies. Now it's up to you to carry on his legacy, just as his father and his grandfather did before.

Shut the fuck up dumb cunt

You're dumbfuck cunt dad is in hell

God bless, user. Your father is in a better place.

My father was a meth addict who never thought very hard about the world or his place in it, more just trying to escape from the pain of his own father dying young and his mother being a child of the 60s and giving him drugs when he was 4 years old. He is not redpilled at all, but has at least gotten clean and tries to be a good person. He's more of a friend of mine than a dad - as such I redpilled myself growing up homeless and asserting that I just wanted to be the opposite of my family.

Here's one anecdote about my dad. He was a college professor (geography/GIS and economics) and was a founding faculty member at his university. He often railed against his colleagues for being idiots for teaching Keynes and being (((Marxists))). After being tenured for a while he once told a class that Hitler was able to perform an economic miracle and that he did a lot of things right. He stopped short of outright saying it and caught a lot of shit for it. The next class he went on a rant about the (((Bolsheviks))) and all the death they caused. He tangibly connected it to his doctorate study of soviet agrarian land usage and the economic impact of it. So he was able to dodge any punishment for being a bad goy.

I was an idiot for not listening and letting myself fall to (((liberalism)))

So sorry for your loss. I wouldn't be redpilled if it wasn't for my dad teaching me very early about (((them))) and how to respect myself as a woman. I wish he was still here to talk, i would love to hear his thoughts on the Vegas shooting. I hope our dads are chilling somewhere and cracking open a cold one.
F

You will enjoy this rant about what it means to lose a father from comedian Ralphie May, who himself just died recently. Try not to fall in a slump user. KEEP MOVING. KEEP MOVING. KEEP MOVING.

youtu.be/xNfth0FtLgs

F

Sorry user. It will get better. Glad your father was redpilled. I lost my father too recently and he was also redpilled.

Thanks man. I got to see him last night before he went. The first time I ever say him cry. He teared up and told me he knew he didn't say it enough but that he loved me and was proud of me. That got me, We just found out my wife is pregnant and I'm really sad my kid will never know him. I gotta be twice the man now.

F
same, red pilled as fuck too
but if you don't want this thread to go down, make it /pol
one of my father's first red pills
> there's only something worse than a journalist: a politician

RIP good father.

My Dad is a typical conservative type, raised me well and provided for me at all times. Never tried to red pill him, doing that makes you look like a sperg most of the time. I've dropped some antisemitic and racist remarks but no 14/88. Went to a good school even though I didn't make good use of it. Seems like he lives solely for his family sometimes, aside from watching the news all he does is work. I developed politically from /pol's/ influence nearly exclusively. Currently I'm a conservative libertarian,(Really racist though, would only consider a white woman for dating if at all) I'm pretty grounded in my views at this point but I'm still learning and growing as I go along. I love you dad, thanks for beating modern life.

Lost the old man last August, he was redpilled on everything except the JQ. The stubborn bastard just wouldnt accept it.

F

Sorry for your loss. Sounds like he did not live in vain and left a great legacy.

The day of the shooting he called me and said "it's sandy hook all over. Get ready for the crisis actor oscars." He'll never get to see America become great again or the next big false flag. Fuck

F

yeah see, fuck this
earth is fucked up

either society needs to straighten the fuck up, or just be eliminated altogether

F

sorry for your loss user. you are blessed to have had a knowing father. mine is in the middle, believes in America, supports the 2nd etc. also hardcore Christian beliefs. doesn't seem to get the racial divide.

F

Sorry to hear that user. My dad is a good guy, he does his best and cares for his family. He's unfortunately a bluepilled lefty who claims to be moderate but shits on Trump and is full blown identity politics when it comes to Mexicans.

The JQ is always the hardest one to swallow. My dad learned his first hand dealing with (((them))).

Sure it's fucked up, but hardship is no reason to eliminate humanity.

I mean he may not be redpilled but my dad lived, got clean, has his own home now, is retired on his own dime and is happy. His mother is a dementia ridden burnout who spent all her trust fund money and has zero quality of life. I have a good career, am married and managed to not fall to bullshit.

Humanity can shape up, just needs more people to believe that.

I'm sorry to hear about your dads being bluepilled.
Have you ever tried to slip in some subtle redpills?

Yeah but he's stubborn.

He used to be antigun but now he owns an AR-15 so there's that

user, I got to say this even if it's meaningless, but I'm proud that you rose above it. This place often makes me rage and lose hope bit by bit. But every now and then I gain hope knowing that you faggots are aware of the (((problems))) and some of you are trying to improve yourselves and our people. The real test is when will you secure the existence of your children, and redpill them?

Baby steps user.

Sorry bro. seems like your dad did a fine job raising you, and I’m sure you’ll do the same for your kid.

Not to make this even more of a blog thread but even though I'm married, I was beaten by one of my father's junkie friends when I was a kid which rendered me sterile. So, as much as I want to have my own children, I'm going to be adopting a boy and a girl by the end of the year. We've waited three years so we can get two white children, but we'll be raising them with traditional values.