Ashotnbirdie belongs in the kitchen

youtube.com/watch?v=bDqZZ1qljKY&feature=youtu.be

Ashton is literally a 10/10. Then I discovered her two best friends are hideous trannies.

I have no idea what to make if it. It’s borderline surreal. No conservative pillar of the community would ever put up with their girl being best friends with trannies.

She's so autistic and cute, it's hurts I will never have her.

she's milking the desperation of kekistanis for sheckles just like the dozen roasties before her you dumb goyim.

fuck off with the e-celeb shit and focus on vegas and pedowood.

attentionwhoring.

sage and report all cash grab virgin e-celebs

sage

she wants like ten babies

she makes none on patreon she does like coding

Met her a couple times. Nicer and cooler than Lauren.

How can i meet her. t. berkeley fag.

What do you think of her gummy smile?

ib4 join the berkeley college republicans.

ANSWER U NIGGER.

she's always in Berkeley.

Says she doesn't care about money. anything she'd make from YouTube would go to kids who want to code or special needs.

Fly the kekeistani flag on your dick

She's obviously being a rebel cuz her berkeley upbringing and liberal divorced parents.

I also don't understand why she loves Milo and Shapiro and the other breitcuck jews who are obviously just fucking interested in making shekels and defending israel above all else.

Anyway, Birdie lookslike a genuine American patriot, but she's so misguided.

>Berkeley
Like around campus? Is there a particular cafe she frequents?

super trad like wants to be pregnant now. What she said at a meeting

This is why I'm asking bruh! Kek wills it.

she says she wants to know more in her vids

shes on sproul a lot but idk some asshole tried to impeach their current president and now the entire club is pissed

I can redpill her hard and effectively on all the major issues. Tell her Kek smiles on her, and while the blessing of Kek is not always immediate, it will arrive soon.

It was the secretary. Total cuck. No one likes him. The BCR chat was blowing up last night.

I saw her on campus before but didn't realize who she was until someone posted her vids here. So she's on Sproul most days during daytime? I'll walk in and meet her, so i can impregnate her.

No wonder u nigger. BCR and Berkeley conservatives are mostly Jews for Israel Hillel right-wing BASED Mossad agents.

Another attention seeking whore.

Iirc her boyfriend is the head of Berkeley (((republican))), be gentle with those Redpill

BCR is pretty red the guy who did the impeaching is a cuck tho

the brown guy in BCR is super redpilled

Of course. Her heart is in the right place, I can tell that much. I'll go easy and comprehensively ease in the red-pill.

Poorly bred.

d you watch her vids senpai

She needs some enrichment. I like her rosy red cheeks though. She's passionate, it's hard to fake. Even that gyronigger fagg Milo can't fake passion anymore -- he's all like buy my book, buy my tickets, finance my traditional jewish nigger wedding.

Has Birdie really fallen for these retards or she is trying to spread patriotism, love, and red-pills through right-wing propaganda? The later is fine, but it's not really what Shapiro + Milo and their ilk are up to.

TFW user will never get himself a qt3.14 autistic conservative waifu

agreed very sweet girl

Who's got the gif of her autistically blinking. It's my fav

You know that Hillel and the Jews like Tikvah literally strategize in secret meetings with the Daily Cal and various campus leaders on maintaining jewish control and pro-jewish message throughout campus, right? And besides the fact that Hillel literally has a resident Mossad Agent (look for the IDF officer on her 2 year rotation).

Way more genuine than the thot squad

Godspeed user
Czech'd

>I also don't understand why she loves Milo and Shapiro and the other breitcuck jews who are obviously just fucking interested in making shekels and defending israel above all else.

Is it not obvious? She is a young girl, not redpilled enough. Obviously doesn't browse Sup Forums often.

lol when I was at a meeting I saw her lurking on Sup Forums she's been since highsvhoool

confirmed she plays DnD

Jews really are the ultimate evil on this earth.

we should redpill her

It's not easy for everyone to accept the facts, user. it takes some years of lurking +life experiences +failures +travel, etc. She has potential, and her red-pilling needs to be accelerated.

We will.

/thread

It's called vertical maxillary excess and it can be fixed easily.

This guy gets it.

The cuckservatives will try to trap you in one their meme-identity, like a fat thick-necked whisky swirling Rush Limbaugh impersonator (a significant amount of BCR) or suave beady eyed jew neocon world-manipulator or gay-for-pay Breitcuck nigger.

The trick is to resist these.