Vegas survivor dies suddenly after identifying multiple shooters

What are your thoughts /pol?

This seems like some Final-Destination-type shit

seacoastonline.com/zz/news/20171011/vegas-shooting-survivor-california-charity-co-founder-dies-suddenly

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144455572/#144455572
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/las-vegas-police-block-conservative-reporters-entering-press-conference-botched-mass-shooting-investigation/
hooktube.com/watch?v=Rqi3jpBSyCc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird
archive.fo/8cc1M#selection-69.0-71.1
hdphoenixfoundation.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZsXuypJ-0M
youtube.com/watch?v=h5K6xVek0lo
lasvegasnow.com/news/metro-releases-photos-of-officers-injured-in-las-vegas-mass-shooting/835071459
seacoastonline.com/zz/news/20171011/vegas-shooting-survivor-california-charity-co-founder-dies-suddenly
archive.fo/2nO7h
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>This seems like some Final-Destination-type shit
More like a cover up.

Big if true

True if big

Bump BC I can't believe this isn't moving faster

hmmmm

Have a bump/ Like 20 slide threads going on right now

That's convenient for the deep state operatives

Las Vegas Police BLOCK REPORTERS (Laura Loomer & Mike Tokes) From Entering Press Conference on Botched Mass Shooting Investigation

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/las-vegas-police-block-conservative-reporters-entering-press-conference-botched-mass-shooting-investigation/

If big true.

Shieeet they're actually minoriry reporting this Vegas shit.

Is this story confirmed?

She did not identify multiple shooters. You fucking conservative assholes believe literally anything.

Igbay ifyay uetray

Bump

makes me think of
>hooktube.com/watch?v=Rqi3jpBSyCc
when she says the shooters are getting closer and are in the crowd.

Laura loomer got into a flame war with a local reporter. MSM is complicit.

JEW FIGHT!!!

His twatter profile

grande si cierto

Its bigness is only exceeded by its trueness.

we are turning into soviet russia arent we

I was not able to confirm his religion. He has a kikebook profile, but I get cancer when I go there.

Most Americans know something is up with Las Vegas. Stop fucking it up by lumping this with the few retards that think an entire town was in on falsifying a mass shooting at an elementary school.

laura loomer should be thrown into an oven, why do you let these jews run amok in your country? fucking cucks

This
My cousin died in sand33h00k3

True big if

Relevant info.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

text archive
archive.fo/8cc1M#selection-69.0-71.1

big if true

>exposing lies within the narrative

"no more on the record questions for you"

> 8 years ago Kym's friend's were murdered
hdphoenixfoundation.com/
she raised money for tragedy victims.
competition for Kenneth Feinberg

de gon big huge if true true

Pretty sure you're lying, but the whole linking Vegas to Sandy Hooke thing just reeks of feds trying discredit.

Trig if bue

Suchomel’s final Facebook photos are a pair of cowboy boots with an American flag and her new Harvest 91 Festival tattoo that includes the date of the shooting and the text “Country Strong.”

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW I NEED TO SEE PICTURES

>What are your thoughts /pol?
me: "well this will get ignored"

Quick rundown?

jews gonna jew, to be honest, not surprised

yes but she died of PTSD and the stress on her heart from having such ridiculous anxiety. she wasnt assassinated like the retards like OP are claiming

They have methods of covertly inducing heart attacks and strokes.

28 yr old dying suddenly of heart attack
rrrriiiiggggtttt

she was Seth Riched

fucking conspiracy , damn corrupt clinton clones and liberals

if you read other stories she says in interviews how even if her cat made a sound she would jump out of bed, every single creak in her house she would panic and instantly get scared, she was on edge. she basically had shell shock. couple that with the fact shes obese, i dont think its improbable for her to have a heart attack

Agree with you all on points
My reply was a meme
It gets said whenever sh was brought up
Some think it was a bot, to combat alternate narrative

*is brought up
Also, checkem

No, we are just stepping through the door to a brave new world.

maybe your right but it doesn't matter no one will just swallow the information given everything is now suspect in the public eye people will look harder and poke holes.

If not big, then not true

The official narrative is so fucked up that I’m willing to believe anything other than what they tell me.

she looks overweight its possible with the amount of stress and a predisposing high blood pressure

see this faggot gets it

possible though
timing highly suspect imo

She doesn't look all that fat and if she was that anxious she wouldn't have made it through an actual shooting.

If of a size so large, the truth value fallowing such a conspiracy would be also quite large.

Crisis Actor Audition Tape (Hilarious)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZsXuypJ-0M

there was also a "survivor" that died when they got home. no biggie since their just vicsims

The mistrust won’t be confined to just this case either. The more bat shit insane the official narrative gets, the more they’ll start questioning previous events. They’ve fucked up a lot more than what they think.

The C.O.D.spiracy
Crowds On Demand’s inventive PR stunts with PR crowds
youtube.com/watch?v=h5K6xVek0lo
The number of these media hoaxes has increased dramatically since the 2012, Smith Mundt Modernization Act, which altered the original act to allow foreign propaganda, to now be used on domestic audiences, in other words its legal to hire Crowds on Demand, and crisis actors and lie to the public, and because of non disclosure agreements, its illegal to talk!
2012 Smith Mundt Moderization Act legalized fake mass casualty events
1 - Unsuspecting concert goers (humans who's natural reaction to gun shots and fear will cause chaos in "life threatening" situation)
2 – Few hundred crisis actors to cause chaos (screaming running, crying, fake injuries, witnesses) from CrowdsOnDemand.com
3 - Blank shots or an effects gun (used on many movie sets)
4 - Police department trained for drill
5 - MSM to push a liberal "gun control" agenda
6 - $$$$$ & Power

same the narrative is incredibly incoherent
I'm starting to think that they really fucked up the estimation of faith and trust the public holds for them.

Trig if blue.

STOP POSTING STUPID FUCKING LOOMER SHIT NO ONE CARES ABOUT HER SHES FUCKING RETARDED KIKE FUCK OFF REDDIT GOD DAMN IT

>Predictive programming was also used involving Marilyn Manson getting hit by guns from above

While Rose takes down Hollywood

>the shooting happened! People died!!
>Here's my evidence:
>...
>...
>...
>CNN
>muh police

lasvegasnow.com/news/metro-releases-photos-of-officers-injured-in-las-vegas-mass-shooting/835071459

>shes obese

What is your problem? You want real fat? Watch my 600lb life. Or just go to your nearest mcdonalds and look behind the counter

>tfw we actually awakened the chaos god with the election digits

>storyteller

>Watch my 600lb life

I can't. All those faggots just listen to Dr. Now and then they don't do what he says and unironically wonder why they're still fat.

>fat people dont have health problems like stroke and heart attacks until they reach 600lbs.

I'm going to go on a wild hunch here but... You're one of America's 30 million Homeschooled, arent you?

Bump

Blue if trig

did no one mention the foundation she is part of? Started up after her friends were murdered in an abandoned military bunker. It so fucking weird.

how handy for the deep kike state to cover their tracks.

anyone shilling for gun control over this should lose all credibility in your eyes, if they haven’t already lost it.

Yep more completely made up conspiracy garbage. She did die but not a thing about multiple shooters.

The colour of your blood depends on where it's coming from. Arterial blood is bright red because it carries more oxygen, and venous blood is a deep, dark red colour.

Learned this after I got stabbed.

truly a big if

bump for coincidence.

oh wow you got stabbed and now you are a doogie howser MD.

but if you know all of the facts its not only obvious but cut and dry what happens all of the time

No, it's just that one of the doctors in the hospital that dealt with me told me that's why it looks different.

Bump for shill cucks

Ha ha fake news! Suckers!!

BTW, I will be setting up a website that sells magic beans.

fuck you beans brain yankee cowboy yankee doddles daddy

someone scrubbed her facebook

Underrated

Where does she say more shooters? Not in this article.

many such cases

>seacoastonline.com/zz/news/20171011/vegas-shooting-survivor-california-charity-co-founder-dies-suddenly
archive.fo/2nO7h