There are people here who aren't orthodox

>there are people here who aren't orthodox
why live?

Other urls found in this thread:

orthodoxinfo.com/inquirers/tca_luther.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they aren't apart of the one true Universal Church?

>religion made by an angsty fat german who wanted to be a priest but couldn't

>not being protestant

End your life. You're going to hell anyway

>Prostestants
>Believing other Christians are going to hell

What happened to "sola fide", m80-0?

He's not going to hell for being Orthadox, he's going to hell for being a faggot

>there are "people" here who worship a jew
Why?

>believing in any sky daddy

> existence or absence of god is currently unknown in fact
> not defaulting to "no evidence of it existing = it's probably not there"
> instead inventing some magical, sometimes sentient beings that still cannot be demonstrated to exist, but FIRMLY believing in them and their specific properties, abilities and their alleged "demands"

God exists
Real God.
In heaven.
He walks on the firmament. We are his footstool.

>being born a swede

this
>being a grekoi subhuman

Love this whole i'm-more-christian-than-you oneupmanship phase of Sup Forums. Especially dickriding of the orthodox christian church. Hilarious stuff, keep it up.

Jesus: This is my body given for you.

Orthodox: Sure, thanks Jesus.

Luther (wearing poindexter glasses): Whoa, whoa, whoa. Even though Christ's flesh and blood were present at the Lord's Supper, there was no material change in the elements.

Source: orthodoxinfo.com/inquirers/tca_luther.aspx

Because they can and you can't do anything to stop it!

>be Orthodox
>believe in apostolic succession
>deny that Peter's primacy among the apostles gets communicated through generations like apostolic succession
>deny that many of the Church Fathers (even Eastern Church Fathers) believed in the singular authority of the Bishop of Rome within the whole Church
>"b..b..b..but muh first among equals..."
"First among equals" is a self-refuting claim that is basically saying "yeah I believe the Bishop of Rome was always first, but I'm going to go ahead and disregard that in favor of the more comfortable lie that he was equal to the other Bishops."

You're no different than Protestants. And most of you are Protestant converts who were just too afraid to accept things you didn't want to understand, like Papal Infallibility and Purgatory.

Raised catholic, been living fairly sinfully the past few years. Have been working on sorting myself out. Not sure if I’m a lost cause yet.

Go to confession, user. Really. I'm not just saying this.

Going to confession and receiving the Eucharist at mass will get you graces that you need to help sort yourself out. It really does help.

Even just praying the rosary makes me stronger and more able to fight sin throughout the day.

>there are people here who don't worship Marduk
why live?

Sorry - posted the wrong photo.

>recognizing the status of the most ancient and true Christian church , that still stands proud in the Age of Cuckoldry proddies and cathocucks have succumed to
>dickriding
keep vulgarizing meaning in order to dicredit it , works well , balkanfaggot

>most ancient and true Christian church
Stop believing this meme Hans. The Church Fathers recognized the authority of the Bishop of Rome. The Catholic Church is the true orthodox church - Orthodoxy is just traditional Protestantism.

>hurr durr MAH PAPAL AUTHORITHA
spot the buttmad cathocuck

you realize that (((((YOU))))) spllit of the original christian apostolic church which today is the orthodox , right?
>hurr durr its le 1083 CURRENT YEAR
>WE NEED TO (((MODERNIZE))) AND CHANGE DOGMATA N SHIT cuz we know better than Jesus Christ himself
>umm no thx
>REEEEEEE SHISMATICS (BIGOTS)
you were the SJW of your time faggot
rome got cucked , constantiople stayed true
go kiss some nigger feet , cuck

Have you ever sincerely considered these very same Protestants wanted to find where you went off the rails?

For example, you'll tell Protestants that the filioque is of no import, but that is not true. There are consequences with respect to how you yourself deal with fleshly sinlessness and sin, courtesy of double procession. Perhaps you don't even realize it. And to be fair, neither do most Protestants.

> Muh purgatory
Muh river of fire

> Muh papal infallibility
Muh spiritual leader who wants to set me on the path of theosis

> Muh Pope's superiority forever.
Muh Mark 9:38-41 Jesus forever.

No, seriously, keep on judging.

I went to an Orthodox wedding and it was the faggiest damn thing i have ever seen. I don't think Gypsy weddings are as degenerate and stupid as an Orthodox wedding.

>why live?
To experience life. I literally don't understand why Christians don't pray for death constantly. If heaven is absolutely perfect than existence outside of heaven is pointless, every second you spend alive is just like waiting in line.

>degenerate
>compares to gypsies
who are you trying to fool lying kike

ive been to one
its basically going into a 18th century church ,bride and groom holding candles , doing their vows and listeing to beautiful choir with the interior being all golden.

keep hatin false falggin kike faggot

Such anger. You're doing your position a lot of good. More proof that ortholarpers are ex-proddie edgelords.
Go learn some history.

"Since, however, it would be very tedious, in such a volume as this, to reckon up the successions of all the Churches, we do put to confusion all those who, in whatever manner, whether by an evil self-pleasing, by vainglory, or by blindness and perverse opinion, assemble in unauthorized meetings; [we do this, I say,] by indicating that tradition derived from the apostles, of the very great, the very ancient, and universally known Church founded and organized at Rome by the two most glorious apostles, Peter and Paul; as also [by pointing out] the faith preached to men, which comes down to our time by means of the successions of the bishops. For it is a matter of necessity that every Church should agree with this Church, on account of its preeminent authority, that is, the faithful everywhere, inasmuch as the tradition has been preserved continuously by those [faithful men] who exist everywhere."
-St. Irenaeus, "Against Heresies", circa 180 AD

>Such anger. You're doing your position a lot of good. More proof that ortholarpers are ex-proddie edgelords.
Go learn some history.

KEK
literally the libshit
>UMM EDUCATE URSELF BIGOT READ A BOOK
"argument"

in other no you have no arguments left after getting BTFO
as soon as i talked history how catholicism vs orthodoxy formed you scrambled for intelellectual impotent "arguments" worthy of a college millenial

>Catholicism is heresy of Orthodox
>reeeeee

Great quote.

Hey, wait a second - this came *before* the Filioque, the Schism, The Fourth Crusade, The Inquisition, and the Vatican Gay Pedo-orgy Bust of 2017.

Face the music:

You abandoned your bros over politics, which was forgivable to a point because both sides had faults.
Then you stole all their shit after they asked for help.
And now you extol another non-Christ religion that btfo'd your former bros, both in your catechism and by literally kissing their feet in public.

Pretend that the other four don't exist? Maybe they'll go away? Doubt it.

I try to get along with Roman Catholics, but the more that engage in your level of arrogance the harder it becomes.

Because Catholic

I'm presbyterian, literally best denomination