Daily reminder Sup Forums is still triggered by Em's diss track. Talk about right wing sjw'ism

Daily reminder Sup Forums is still triggered by Em's diss track. Talk about right wing sjw'ism.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/andymilonakis/status/918082251623079936
vocaroo.com/i/s1HewB3nAt7j
pew.tube/user/DankHank/mCl0ksl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off. This nigger is a faggot

>t. typing with Jew cum still on mouth

>A case study in trying to avoid prison rape has an opinion that fits that profile
When are we going to see Kid Rock and him have a fistfight over Detroit?

literally who?

diss track? more like "spoken word" thats better suited for obese black lesbian SJW QWAINs

Marshal mathhherrr

i'm still shaking from watching that video

I've seen more "lol alt right nazis so trigerred xDD" posts all over the internet than any actually triggered alt-right nazis. The rap was pure shit and it doesn't affect my life at all. By the way, obligatory for every one of these threads

twitter.com/andymilonakis/status/918082251623079936

Imagine being one of those black dudes in that parking garage and having to be all like "damn, Eminem, you fuckin' insightful, all profound with your half-assed rhymes and terrible, awkward flow. I would totally take your opinions seriously, both my character AND the real me." when all he really wants to do is go home and chop another rock. Like seriously imagine having to be one of those black dudes and not only stand against one of those cars while Eminem parrots his propaganda in front of you, his horrible flow barely concealing his bullshit anti-Trump agenda, and just sit there, minute after minute, lie after lie, while he spits those bars. Not only having to tolerate his pathetic fucking wigger voice but his haughty attitude as everyone watching the video online claps, telling him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, EMINEM SAYS THINGS LIKE *THAT*? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his boyish fucking cuck face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been listening to nothing but a healthy diet of Xzibit, Danny Brown, and later Obie Trice for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the ghetto of Detroit. You've never even heard anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his sparse, patchy beard as he croaks his rhymes out at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to sit there and revel in his "historic (for that is what Reddit is calling it)" rap, the rap he worked so hard for with personal writers in the previous months. And then the camera pans around the parking garage to show more empty stares of slack-jawed adoration, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before Tyrone could put you down, but you sit there and endure it, because you're just some fucking black guy in a parking garage. You're not going to lose the rest of your hip-hop career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

No thanks Tyrone, I'm not interested in your mix tape

No one cares. Trump won. Faggots like you and Eminem can do/say what they please -- Trump won.

Triggered? Unless you mean show him up in his own field then yeah, triggered.

vocaroo.com/i/s1HewB3nAt7j

>Eminem: That's an awfully hot coffee pot
>Corporate Media: Trump BTFO!!!

Never watched it but Mr bonds response was pretty good
pew.tube/user/DankHank/mCl0ksl

Why would I be triggered by a whigger?

Hes in big trouble.

>Daily reminder Sup Forums is still triggered by Em's diss track. Talk about right wing sjw'ism.
I seriously couldnt give a fuck about anything that piece of shit says.

Imagine being a 50 year old wigger.

Most kids grow out of that phase in middle school.

He looks like a 14 year old Chav in that video. Really needs to grow up. Isn't his daughter in her 20s now?

I just wanna bitchslap that little wigger. Is that mean?

He talks about raping a 15 year old girl in his song 'Guilty Conscience'
>I slipped this in her drink
>Now all you gotta do is nibble on this little bitch's earlobe..
>(Yo! This girl's only fifteen years old
>You shouldn't take advantage of her, that's not fair)
>Yo, look at her bush.. does it got hair? (Uh huh!)
>Fuck this bitch right here on the spot bare
>Til she passes out and she forgot how she got there

Never knowing who the fuck Eminem is turned out to be a great life choice. Sage.

27 million views and growing on youtube!!!! Keep it going!!! OMG

Dissin' the president's being done all to death;
but he's ripping on a windbag while sounding all out of breath.

Call the white guy in the spotlight a racist cause it's an easy mark;
can't be courage. He was quiet when the industry left D12 in the dark.