I regret voting for Trump

This orange fuck is such a moron. I'm beginning to hate him.

>Convince me not to hate this fucking imbecile

maybe you should coordinate better with your shariablue friends to not make it so obvious with 20 threads started at the same time with the same shilling?

death to communists

I'm not a commie nor shariahblue, legitimately real

t. shariablue commie

So you just an ordinary idiot

List your reasons or GTFO

Prior to 1995'ish, people simply wrote in a book. This book is commonly known as a diary. Check it out.

it was fun triggering every single libtard in the universe, but he's just another jewish puppet, if we want to change things, we should eradicate the jews

Well I guess you have to give it time. He is very big headed, so bragged a lot when campaigning about how easy it would be, and how people would be "sick of winning" as he put it. Most presidencies are disappointing, his won't be any different. All campaigns talk of change and revolution, but these are emotional and rhetorical devices. I think that Trump because of his personality probably believes his own BS more than most. That said he will have a few achievements like all presidents do. But right now he is showing a lack of experience in building political allies, he needs them in congress, without them very little will get done. That said, who knows what unforeseen events will occur, that could make or break him in the eyes the public.

kys

Kill yourself shill

Trump is playing 4D chess.

He's been slowly taking over the world in front of you for the past few years as he convinces you he's a retard.

You'll find this makes the most sense out of anything else.

I lost faith in him when bannon was ousted. Everything has been downhill since then.

he's a great friend of israel, way better than obongo

>I regret voting for Trump

Said not a single person that actually voted for Trump.

> He's been slowly taking over the world in front of you for the past few years as he convinces you he's a retard.
Has he?

It feels more like most nations are distancing themselves from the USA (with the exception of Israel and some more maybe) and more directly aligning themselves with the EU or China or Russia or such.

Learn how to green text you retarded faggot

Who do you think I voted for?

Yes.

A few years ago he was just some rich guy.

Now he's the most powerful man in the world and he's not going to stop there.

>Said not a single person that actually voted for Trump.

Binary choice.
1-trump
2-hillary

No one's upset too much with Trump, because we know how horrific hillaslut would have been.

He is your God-Emperor. Even if you disagree with him, you should always show respect for the God-Emperor. He is God-Emperor after all.

Hillary, you'll get your chance in hell.

Didn't vote for him, but came onboard after the election. Liked what I saw. But have been dismayed lately. I can't tell if it's Trumps performance or a concentrated counter attack by media sources controlled by higher ups who are intent on fucking him over. I fear it could be the later and that they could actually succeed. Don't know what that means for America. Revolution? Blood in the streets, like the Dem's seem to want? It won't be my blood.

Do whatever you want. It’s probably more important to you to agree with your social group.

Go be a faggot somewhere else.

>and he's not going to stop there
I think he'd need the greatest of psyker powers to go one step further.

How can I make these readable to spread it? Phone posting and some of the words are blurry.

I regret not shooting you into your mother's butthole. Your sister turned out fine.

Save it on ur phone and open it on ur laptop.

you and all your other co workers really pushing this tonight, .002. fucking idiots, I hope you fucks die a slow death, Brock too

That maybe true for some, but he really has to get some things passed in the next 6 months or so. His numbers aren't good in the Senate.

Okay. Thank you. Any other suggestions for immediate results?

I thought you guys voted for him as a joke to see America divided and crumble

What kind of morons vote for Trump unironically, besides hillbilly retards?

no idea.

Start by asking yourself how you came to suck so bad.

this was never simply about politics, there is a culture war going on, and trump is winning. this is why hollywood/entertainment industry and media hate him so much, he is undoing years of brainwashing, they have been shaming us issue by issue. he comes out and says, no, and they lose their minds

as much as I despise Trump, I can't deny that photo looks extremely badass. thats the walk of the the man who owns the world

if your honest, why did you vote for him and what has he done to make you regret it. You wont answer because you are a shill, but if you want to be real we'll work from there.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. It's just some generic cut and paste. I'm not convinced he has developed his own point of view yet.

Why does Jared have a slice of pizza on his lapel?

Dont worry I regret voting for Gary "Da fucks an Aleppo" Johnson instead of trump.

Hah! I see what you mean!

Not much to regret! He won! If he lost in your state by one vote, then yes!

We'd rather op kill themself. No room for any more leftist faggots in this world.

shill, sage, fuck yourself

>Convince me not to hate this fucking imbecile
You should convince us to not stone you for being a fucking imbecile for voting for him in the first place.

I don't think he's going to talk.......

He doesn't "pass" laws.
He signs or doesn't sign what Congress passes.

The failures of the house and senate won't hurt Trump's reelection.

>ousted

Shut up. You didnt even vote wigger. Shekels denied!

Yes true, but congress has not yet proved sympathetic to his agenda. His base will stay with him, and I can understand why, but the wider picture is less clear. Trump knows more than anyone that a signature bill passed, will help keep his broader support.

KNEES WEAK ARMS R HEAVY

What? You mean to say Trump ISN'T the end all be all for the world's ills??