Fake Tapper just liked Trump's latest tweet - CNN is reporting on child abuse - what's going on?

Fake Tapper just liked Trump's latest tweet - CNN is reporting on child abuse - what's going on?

Also wtf is Jake's background

youtube.com/watch?v=B6c9Lat0I-Q

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jaketapper/status/894179202198536192
pacificpundit.com/2017/08/22/cnn-jake-tapper-was-press-secretary-for-chelseas-mother-in-law/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/ourguy/ confirmed.
welcome to the fold tapper

tapper is a jew working for the left

>what's going on?

Anything to take news off Vegas

Tapper is fake news leeching off this story to try to regain credibility

tapper fucks kids.

twitter.com/jaketapper/status/894179202198536192

That tweet is sick

jake tapper has ridden the line since the primaries. whether he has done it to APPEAR fair/balanced or for some other reason is irrelevant. his behavior has been consistent.

Jake is thinking about his career post CNN. He knows that the dossier CNN paid for will be their end.

holy shit

He's laying the groundwork for CNN to accuse one of the Trumps of some sort of sex crime.

wtf tapper, I trusted you

This.

Also
pacificpundit.com/2017/08/22/cnn-jake-tapper-was-press-secretary-for-chelseas-mother-in-law/

>We paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to ship in a black child from Africa so we can gloat about it to our friends.
>Instead of adopting a child here at home in the states for nearly free.
>Whoops turns out in my greed I destroyed the lives of dozens!
>But I am the real victim.

Too bad nobody believes CNN.

tfw Jake Tapper is begging for his life so the DS doesn't expose all that kid fucking.

>Fake Tapper just liked Trump's latest tweet - CNN is reporting on child abuse - what's going on?
Kikes in damage-control mode. They are scared shitless and trying to get behind the narrative to redirect it.

OP here - that's what I figured.

Tapper is a greasy, squirmy kike, but at least he stood against the narrative that trump said "they're rapists" and not "their rapists", or was it another fake news quote someone help me out

holy shit.

Jake Tapper is an absolutely disgusting pedophile faggot and should be given absolutely no quarter.

I almost fell for it dangerous stuff

Tapper confirmed compromised, he's buttering up for what's to come and his implication. Ch3k 3m

Why? Have you always been a faggot?