Your waifu's not real.

>not 3dpd

Yes, and?

And? It only means she'll never be corrupted like 3dpd

Forgettable waifu from a forgettable series

You're waifu is voiced by a JAV actor.

ded

Ice cold and stiff.

You know who this is, stop pretending already. That meme got old 2 weeks ago.

No shit.

give it your best shot faggots

Maya Uchida? If only

Meme girl.

>seasonal waifu

Has a sister with a big wart on her forehead.

Basically an empty shell of a character, absolutely nothing worth noting except perhaps her romantic attraction to the first idiot that smiled at her. I still can't forget the huge cringe from the stupid lines Subaru said when he "saved her". Actually, all of re:zero girls suck except perhaps beatrice and priscilla, she's basically cannon fodder for some added suffering.
Useless sack of shit that never, ever progressed beyond the stupid tsundere act. Being in a shit manga that never, ever advanced might be partly to blame, but that doesn't excuse her absolute doormat attitude. Even memedera was more bearable.

A goddamn monster who killed her children and burned an innocent woman alive out of petty revenge.

Low tier waifubait. Writter was too much of a pussy to kill her and had to backpedal because he was scared it'd affect sales.

And no, calling her a baka doesn't count.

No man who respects and cares for his waifu, instead of just falling for some meme definition, would post in a thread where the purpose was to insult her.

So all of you must think your own waifus to be shit.

I think they are either trying to see if they can get replies like "I can't, she is perfect." They try to seek validation for their waifu from Sup Forums instead of having their own taste.

That or they want to "beat" someone in an argument about their waifu and they think this justifies or strengthens their love for them.

The idea is that your love should be enough to accept any kind of criticism, and even admit her faults. Waifus are ideals, but they aren't written by you, you're just borrowing the ideal someone else created. This means that while they can't get tainted like 3DPD, they can still have imperfections. True love is about accepting both the good and the bad things.

She's a jobber

Try your best, she's literally flawless.

>waifuing a girl from a meme series

She's a cuck who gets turned into a vegetable
Seasonal waifu
It will never be her year
She's an evil witch who dies in every route
She lusted after a cunt's cock
Half elf commie cumdumpster who is inferior to Satella and every other girl in the series in every way
Jobber who ruined her mom's life
Mary Sue who doesn't get to appear in the best Nep game, VII

I love her and she's the cutest.

You share a waifu with someone who has been in an insane asylum, physically abused a girl in his class, and has molested a child before.

Are you even trying? Throwing a bunch of generic insults all at once to see what sticks doesn't really work in these cases. You might as well have written "your waifu is shit" and it would have had the same effect.

No bully pls

I like all of the girls in this thread except maybe Plutia

I just wanted to participate

All head jokes have been done to death, so don't even bother

Vagina wide enough to hide several muskets.

Dumb ass side character.
The only thing she has good are her tits and she can't even keep her head on straight.

I don't think I can share something with myself.

Not really that cute desu. Cousin was better girl

Oh fuck, it's you again. What happened to posting with your "blank" name?

Yeah, I'm sure those give you headaches.

>isn't Wanko

0/10 apply yourself

>except maybe Plutia
Fuck you. And she's far from a Mary-sue. Nice try, though. Like I said, she's flawless.

I forgot to use it, nothing more.
I rarely post anymore, so meh.

I realized that I only insulted you and didn't insult Rika. She is an alcoholic granny who assaulted Satoko with a metal chair, has given up on life for the majority of the anime, and can't get out of her situation after hundreds of attempts.

And yet she still persevered and attained her happiness.

Through hardly any doing of her own. She literally needed K1 to have an almost impossible miracle to have any of this happen. She got lucky. If that didn't happen, she would still be stuck.

Also, to correct you, she never gave up, she only assaulted someone who looked like Satoko and acted nothing like her (would you punch your best friend if he was an alien underneath?). And being an alcoholic is not a negative.

Foxgirls are best girls.

She's also inferior to both Bernkastel and Erika in almost every sense. Rika a shit.

>she never gave up
Yes she did. If the universe where K1 remembered stuff from previous universe never happened, she would just be sulking with Hanyu and wine.

>she only assaulted someone who looked like Satoko
I'll give you that, but isn't beating her over the head with a potentially lethal weapon a little excessive? Oh wait, look who I'm talking to.

>being an alcoholic is not a negative
I think a chemical dependency of any kind is a negative. How is it not?

Listen, I like Rika, but she has many flaws.

Give it your best shot. She's the strongest in all the land, able to benchpress five buses at the same time.

I'll refrain from the head puns, so have a pic related.

No, she was extremely down. If she ever truly gives up, she dies. If she ever gives up, Hanyuu's magic will no longer work. This is why, in that same kakera you mention, Rika decides to bet everything and Hanyuu freaks out.

>but isn't beating her over the head with a potentially lethal weapon a little excessive?
No, plus if you want to get technical, it was all a dream.

>I think a chemical dependency of any kind is a negative.
Drinking is fun. I'd drink with her all night. How is that a negative?

literally dead

>I'll give you that, but isn't beating her over the head with a potentially lethal weapon a little excessive?
Meh

>No, she was extremely down
Fine. She didn't 100% give up, but she was a miserable person. You bet your ass without that miracle, she would have given up.

>No, plus if you want to get technical, it was all a dream.
Explain why. She was being bullied sure. I could understand maybe a punch or something, but she beats the shit out of her and could have killed her. Your webm you posted just helps my argument. It doesn't matter if it was a dream, since she thought it was actually happening and would have done the same thing in real life.

>Drinking is fun. I'd drink with her all night. How is that a negative?
She is a debbie downer when she drinks. Also, there is a difference than one fun night of drinking and being addicted to it. It is unhealthy. Saying it is not a negative thing is allowing your waifu to harm her body.

Was season 2 of Log Horizon any good?

Can you provide some evidence, my dick needs to know.

but mai waifu does real faggot

>but she was a miserable person.
Anyone would be miserable in her situation.

>You bet your ass without that miracle, she would have given up.
No, she would have kept trying until the loop/kakera would've been only a day or so. Then she would've had no chance to win. Even then, the final victory was won under a short time, so who knows.

>I could understand maybe a punch or something, but she beats the shit out of her and could have killed her.
Because Satoko's comments were hurtful and Rika got tired of her shit.

Never watched it.

waifubait and shitty personality in general, almost as bad as fucking Onodera from Nisekoi.

>Also, there is a difference than one fun night of drinking and being addicted to it.
Rika was never 'addicted', since she got into a new body that never tasted alcohol before. Plus there's nothing wrong with drinking in general. It's fun. I love drinking and so does she.

Unfeminine.

>Anyone would be miserable in her situation.
I agree, but I would try as hard as I can to change the outcome. She does less and less as time goes on and almost stops doing anything until K1 comes through for her.

>No, she would have kept trying until the loop/kakera would've been only a day or so
As I said above, this is not true and you know it. She spends most of her days just going through the motions of what she is expected to do in the world as if nothing was going on and at night she drinks herself to sleep.

>Because Satoko's comments were hurtful
This is true and I don't like Satoko myself, but that is still taking it too far. Words can hurt, but she needed to get over it. If she started getting physical, it would be a different story.

>Rika was never 'addicted', since she got into a new body that never tasted alcohol before
Come on. That is cheating. Just because the body condition resets each cycle doesn't change a thing. She drank every night and drank a lot. She was ADDICTED.

> there's nothing wrong with drinking in general
It kills brain cells, dulls the senses, and can make you dependent on it if you drink it too much. That is bad in my book.

Good luck with that. She's perfect.

Also she does is work and will never have time for you. Also seasonal.

Killed her friends in one of the time lines. What a bitch.

I haven't watched the show but you and everyone else will forget about her once it finishes.

Good taste.

Social Retard
i'm lost user, cuz i wanna reply, is Seo your waifu? or you answered that user with a gif?

Doesn't wear socks.

>i'm lost user, cuz i wanna reply, is Seo your waifu? or you answered that user with a gif?
Reply with example. Yuki is my waifu.

Had sex with ALL of your waifus. Came on their wedding rings.

thanks for the you

Holy shit i wanted that gif and i always forgot to save it, thx user.
Now i just need to know the name of the video

My waifu could beat up you're waifu.
She could also out drink her.

There are people that have Mami as a waifu?

Unfaithful NTRing bitch, self absorbed, useless to the actual story, and kills her respective in story love interest. Oh, and she's literally used goods.

I bet he's Mexican.

Sub human slut
Seasonal garbage eater
cliched cuck

Do your worst.

She's russian. Literally a slav, so she'll age like shit(Unless you find babushka attractive).

She can't even put on a fucking jacket because she is too busy memeing.

M E M E S

Is a tripfaggot on an anonymous, anime enthusiasts forum.

chan poster.

Considering where we are I don't think ebin maymays are a big deal.

Stereotypical tsudere. Talks a lot, but never delivers. Will get diabetes.

not a virgin

But at least I can put a jacket on properly.

2ch shitposter

She's not faris.

Every waifu but Yui is inadequate and boring. Yui is by far the best.

memespouting bitch with a guy's name

This.

Generic tsundere.

her tits are the only good thing about her

everything else about her is trash

>She does less and less as time goes on and almost stops doing anything until K1 comes through for her.
That's only because she tried everything before giving up.

>She spends most of her days just going through the motions of what she is expected to do in the world as if nothing was going on and at night she drinks herself to sleep.
She still tried when the opportunity struck. She tried. She tried with Rena. She tried with Shion. She never stopped trying.

>She was ADDICTED.
Until she jumped bodies and stopped being addicted.
Therefore, she was never addicted.

>that is still taking it too far.
Rika got tired of her shit and took the appropriate measures. I can respect that.

Actually retarded pretending to be retarded.

She's married to another girl.
That's not an insult. Just something to point out.

All the megukas are waifu worthy material.