>rust belt shithole
t.paco
kansas has that law, moron
literally who?

/thread

Florida

Canada

>Africa tier

You niggers try to steal Kansas city from Missouri every year and we have to remind you johnson county trash. Fuck off and take fucking Johnny dare with you, you fucking limp dicked pussies.

Colorado gets slept on its a great state except for the bums in Boulder

i live in NE kansas

constitutional carry is cool. also no laws on the knife you carry or own.

North Carolina

>implying anyone cares about that jew infested shithole
take it back, we'll be a better state that way

Missouri has all the niggerton areas of KC.

>lawrence

and kck is poos and jews

I love kanas . I worked there for a few years . it's the real USA, like other suggestions Texas, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, Montana , Idaho. the rest I can pass on

what city?

Missouri

Alaska.

>worst roads in the country
>st.louis and KC
>too much of a pussy to choose a side
>welfare
>meth
>not even german

Maine

>too much of a pussy to choose a side

Shooped. Here's the original. Damn she's pretty.

Unironically this, /thread.

That pic is shooped? No shit.

I use to live in kansas there is so many faggot super troopers and cops its fucking ridiculous like walking on egg shells all the time if you arent a boomer

what city?

Nebraska fag here. Kansas is literally one of the worst states in the country. They openly burn their garbage and field waste. Twice a year our air quality in SE NE becomes terrible for weeks because of the backwards retards to our south. Our AG is actively pursuing a lawsuit against the state of Kansas. Anyways, just thought you all should know that Kansas literally smells like shit and is full of dumb fucking assholes. They are a joke even to us lowely Nebraskans. They are our regional version of kentucky / wvu.

Born in OK, live in AZ. Arizona kicks ass.

Shawnee

>nebraska

oh, that explains it, it's in (((((((kansas city))))))), the cops there are massive faggots

France

Preach it. Johnny Dare has sucked for years now.

grew up in OP but live in phoenix now. never appreciated KS enough growing up. AZ is still cool though

replay lounge

>Roads aren't that bad of you know how to fucking drive
>Fuck StL & KC but the rest of the state is nice
>So fucking Confederate that our governor enlisted and we sent a bunch of angry hillbillies to burn down Kansas
>Only the black folk and tweakers are on welfare
>We may be the meth capitol of the US but at least the opioid epidemic isn't bad here.
>Some Germans, but we are primarily of Scotts-Irish descent. Like POTUS and pretty much everyone cool in the past 150 years of American history.

Also:
>Branson
>The best BBQ (undeniable)
>Loose gun laws
>Tea Party supermajority in state govt
>The Ozarks are so beautiful that the mormons thought it was the garden of eden, before angry hillbillies chased them out of the state.
>Banjo music
>Low cost of living
>No mudslimes
>Moonshining is legal
>We invented the corncob pipe. You're welcome, Frosty.
>Pretty much we're like a slightly nicer version of Arkansas

0.o That's not what people from Kansas look like. WTF?