Assault rifles should not be legal

Canadian here...I can't believe that you would have access to these types of weapons.

There is no guarantee of access here, you take courses and pass exams and must comply to strict rules to keep them and I'm only talking about hunting weapons, not handguns which is another thing all together. Only our military could have something like that. Funny I don't worry about being shot, ever. Hows that freedom working out for you guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

bullseyelondon.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=kriss&x=0&y=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shut the fuck up.

Reminder to sage and report.

>The most educated men of their time thought technology would stop advancing and used a broad term "arms" by accident
k

Not even your laws, retard.

Go back to fucking your dog LEAF.

The gun featured in that picture is not legal to the best of my knowledge.

Sage in options

>what is a Girandoni air rifle

if i showed you proof that not only was their semi automatic rifles at the time of the writing of our constitution, there was in fact fully automatic weapons that the founding fathers not only knew about, but were fans of their inventors... would you promise to knock these threads off?

You are arguing hypotheticals.

Canadian here: OP is an asshole who does not represent all Canadians. But then you knew that already right?

Sage, Sage, and more sage.

Pic related destroys your argument

Well worth reading.

>Be 1776.
>Government only have shitty mosquetes to kill you.

>Be 2017
>Government now force vaccination, can search for your online footprint, has your biometrics, and can track and kill you from more than 999999999 angles
>"Trying to arm the population against tyranny of the government is now OBSOLETE"

You really can't be dumb to the point of believing this.

why would they put a picture of gun made on this make a gun website instead of using actual photo

Come and take them from us then

the first amendment was made during the age of the printing press. Today's media is spread instantly though the internet
maybe its tome we stopped using 18'th century laws for 21'st century media

Now, more than ever, it's IMPERATIVE to educate the population in the importance of FREEDOM. Arming them is a big part of this. There is no way around that. The multiple attempts of the government to destroy the freedom of the population just make it obvious that it was a great idea to put this on the constitution in the first place.

Burger here. We don't give a fuck what you maple syrup cocks think about our gun laws. You dont live here Fuck off. We are the most armed civilians on the planet and enjoy our rights.

Remember guys: FREEDOM WILL NEVER BECOME OBSOLETE.

Let's face it, the only reason you need to own a gun is if you are a giant fucking pussy who can't defend yourself with your hands. Alphas and Chads don't need guns and they don't waste any time crying about how they have to have a high powered man made automatic weapon to defend their family.

guns are not that hard to get here

Right to bear arms

Yes they are.

Oh shut up

Any blatent tyranny would be met with the resistance of the complete force of the military, police civilians.

The only way they reduce freedom is through false flags, propaganda, and shadow schemes.

The repeating rifle existed when the second amendment was put in place. Your argument is void

youre a fucking leaf

Fuck off liberal. Guns are rights.

>Hows that freedom working out for you guys?
Would love to tell you, but as a fucking leaf you wouldn't be able to understand such abstract concepts.

So by your reasoning the following must also be forbidden:

Amendment 1 only applies to unamplified speech, words written with a fountain pen on parchment, transported by foot or horse drawn carriage. Any communication with more modern technology must also conform to the teachings of the state religion.

Amendment 3, soldiers with more advanced training than the late 18th century will be quartered by citizens upon request.

Amendment 4, citizens are subject to unwaranted search and seizure if they are using transportation other than foot, horse, or horse drawn carriage. Houses built with or utilizing technology newer than late 18th century are also subject to warrentless searches and seizures.

2 million PALs in canada bud

> literally no evidence supports that they only meant muskets
> says so anyway

why are leaves sooo stupid

Taking this thread over.
Post your a gun of yours of gtfo.

Owning black slaves was your right 100 years ago thankfully we can take rights away to improve society for the better.

should we stop using computers and social media just because a few people call blacks inhumane niggers?

No, the founders knew that technology would progress.

I support the 2nd amendment because it keeps Canadians OUT.

They're too scared to come here.

>Amendment I
>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

>the founding fathers never knew the print would get so advanced, or internet, tv, and radio would be around, so they should be banned

Reminder that the majority of canons used during the war of independence were owned by civilians.
And the rifle used in OP pic was the deadliest weapon ever invented that could be carried by a soldier at that time- and the founding fathers insisted that the common citizen had the right to own one.

Please No war.

>we can take rights away to improve society for the better
let me guess
you voted for weedman

Fuck it, I'm out.

You retards cannot be reasoned with no matter how many stats and facts I post abput gun violence.

Freedom must be protected. You can't allow agents on the shadow to corrupt your nation until it dies. The living constitution is the will of the people, responsible to protect their nation.

its a logical fallacy because the point of firearms is to protect ur freedoms

and if the cops have better stuff than you and the citizens are stuck with muskets

it makes no sense

might as well have no 2nd ammendment at all

brainlet
gun violence=niggers

fuck off, lebos still do drive bys in every fucking major city you fucking parasite

self defense is not an applicable reason to own a gun in this commie shithole

>taking away rights always improves things

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

t. based muthafuckin benjamin franklin

Shit, if liberals were around in the civil war their solution would to make more slave owners black women in order to make it less racist. The only people who believe guns should be banned are establishment boot lickers who inadvertently support a system that perpetuates modern slavery.

We went shooting with a couple Canadian guys and they were literally shaking from the experience. Just like anything, it takes some getting used to. I once visited this primitive culture that lived in the jungle. They dug this walnut size grub out of a tree and handed it to this boy, he smiled and crunched the thing down like candy. I suppose the 2nd might seem like eating grubs to Canadians.

That seems pretty fake as hell, even if its message may be good.

don't come back

>that pic
When the Founding Fathers wrote the 2nd amendment, a musket was the most advanced weapon available to the military, yet they saw fit to put that in the hands of any citizen.

If we're going for a true originalist interpretation of the 2nd Amendment, then you'd have the right to buy a machine gun at the corner store with no ID or background check or license.

what a fucking tard

book intelligence != practical intelligence

Fuck off

Canadians OUT.
>day of the rake soon?

Have you ever seen a dindu get arrested with an AR-15? Neither have I. Handgun shootings make up 68% of shooting murders, while 3.1% of shootings took place with rifles (that's 'rifle' in the broadest sense, not just assault rifle).

the fact is it is not feasible to just "get rid of the guns". the government just CANNOT do it, and it is more worthwhile to focus on other issues.

i'll go shooting with you burger

Ok, does that mean I can own a cannon? Or an artillery gun? They fire pretty slow.

>Canadian here
Am I supposed to keep reading after that?

The second amendment applied to cannons. 18th century cannons were more powerful than modern machine guns.

just in case anyone took the bait, this is WRONG

canadian with 2 AR15s, and a shit ton more semi autos and literal crates of ammo praise kek

Canada OUT

>one round per minute
>what are "British Regulars and Marines?"

Arbitrary
>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

We dont have access to fully automatic weapons

if the gun was registered before 1986 you can own it legally.

>better

Fuck you are truly helpless.

>government had muskets and cannons back then
>so did the enemy
>government now has nukes,drones,assault rifles,armored vehicles and a bunch of other shit
>so do enemies
>I can't have something to at least me stuff somewhat equal

>leaf

The founders of our republic did not want the federal government to keep and maintain a standing army. History had already shown that any government that had eventually turned them upon their own people. They realized that times would arise when one should be temporarily raised, and wanted to make sure that the citizenry would have the ability resist any army that the government may raise up..
All this is documented. Article 1 Section 8 "To raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years;"

"If circumstances should at any time oblige the government to form an army of any magnitude, that army can never be formidable to the liberties of the people while there is a large body of citizens, little if at all inferior to them in discipline and the use of arms, who stand ready to defend their rights and those of their fellow citizens." Alexander Hamilton — The Federalist, No. 29

Fuck it, I'll bite.
>When the Founding Fathers wrote the second Amendment, Guns fired one round per minute.
False. The standard infantryman of the day was expected to load and fire three rounds per minute. The Giardonoi Air rifle, which was the standard issue arm of the Austrian Army, had a rate of fire well over 30 rounds per minute and had a twenty round magazine.
>Today's rifles have a cyclic rate of 600+
No, they do not. Only machine guns have rates of fire that high. Machine guns are highly regulated and machine guns manufactured after 1986 are illegal for civil ownership. The gun pictured below in the meme is illegal for civilian ownership in the U.S.
>Maybe it's time we stopped using 18th century laws to regulate 21st century weapons.
You're just asking for someone to post the printing press vs. the internet meme.
>There is no guarantee of access here,
Because you don't have rights. You have privileges granted by some old bag who is granted the right of ruler ship by an invisible sky fairy.
>Only our military could have something like that.
I know for a fact that Canadians can own an AR15 and a number of semiautomatic "scary salt weapons." So you're lying your ass off. A standard tactic all gun control advocates employ.
>Funny I don't worry about being shot, ever.
You've already had a couple of terror attacks. With Fidel Jr importing more Muslims, I think you will have a few more. Enjoy standing around helplessly as a machete wielding Mohammedan lops of an innocent bystanders head.
>Hows that freedom working out for you guys?
Fairly well, actually. Enjoy getting arrested and convicted for misgendering someone.

It's working out great. Our government hasn't tried to fuck with us directly yet. They would if they could, but they can't, because they know we are armed and saw what happened in Vietnam, Afghanistan, and Iraq.

just checking those digits.

>a fucking LEAF

If you put a pistol grip and a laser sight onto a Musket, it is legally an assault rifle in California. Assault Rifle is a made up term to limit freedom.

Actually there was a supreme court ruling just after the Valentine's day massacre that ruled a short barrel shotgun transported over state lines was not protected under the second amendment because it was not conventional military hardware, implying that the 2nd amendment applies to modern military grade firearms available for the general populace.

Yet if I became Prime Minister of Canada, I would push for the 3 Territories to have Zero Gun Restrictions.
Want a Combat Shotgun? Go nuts, AK-47's you bet.
You'll probably have to be a Gold Miner, and will have to be a extremely law abiding citizen to maintain that right.
But it still would bring much more traffic to the Territories since the US Democrats are trying to eliminate all of it period.

puckle guns you dumb nigger

So if you're not afraid, why do you care what we do in America?

beat me to it.

Noah Webster of Pennsylvania:
"Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed; as they are in almost every kingdom in Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the people are armed, and constitute a force superior to any band of regular troops that can be, on any pretence, raised in the United States. A military force, at the command of Congress, can execute no laws, but such as the people perceive to be just and constitutional; for they will possess the power." — An Examination of The Leading Principles of the Federal Constitution, Philadelphia, 1787

>no Alberta or welfare nigg- I mean Quebec

whats the reload time on those two weapons tho?

I'll fight a single man hand to hand. Maybe even two, though I'm getting old. But three or more, or if one pulls a knife? Nope. That's a job for Mr Ruger, because .357 Magnum lets the stupid right out.

American here. Get the american left to stop spitting in the faces of law enforcement long enough to convince them it's worth dying to disarm the conservatives for the sake of liberal feel feels. Until then we literally don't care about the screeching over guns because you and every other leftist can do only that, screech like indignant animals each time something happens.

Semi auto Kriss Vector for sale in Canada.
bullseyelondon.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=kriss&x=0&y=0
Mail order to your door.

>We can take rights
>Huge war to end it for good
>Blacks still plague american society and are now used by jews to destroy the white society

America is paying heavily for using slavery. It will literally be their downfall.