The nature of the obvious propaganda against our movement and what you need to do

The goal is to keep you unmotivated and apathetic by bombarding you with meaningless garbage, and above all, to condition you to believe that effective activism entails nothing else but sitting at a computer.

Any post that might lead to you thinking about improving your circumstances is targeted.

The three main strategies are:

1) Just delete the thread

2) Flooding the thread with bots/shills posting negative comments and what I guess are supposed to be "entertaining" memes to put you at ease and make you more likely to take the bait

3) Bots/shills making replies that roughly agree with OP but add in some element of insanity like "meme magic", "esoterism", or random murder/destruction to try to associate OP with mental illness etc.

Simple fact: Censorship is 100% jewish.

Haven't you ever wondered why NO ONE ever seems to call for real action against our enemies?

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/198/text
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
hooktube.com/watch?v=YTWiIsD_57M
youtube.com/watch?v=hdNCr1MjROU020
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They infiltrate moderation positions, they hostilely take over ownership of websites, and they send swarms of bluepill AI bots to forge a false consensus that we should sit around here doing nothing while our people are being burned away from the inside by this insane jewish society.

STOP tolerating this bluepill bullshit.

>but I thought being redpilled just means saying jews and niggers are bad

NO

It means you actually start doing what it takes to fight back and remove the problem from our civilization.

We don't need more proof of the jewish problem. There is more than enough that anyone can find. We don't need to "redpill" more people. We already have the numbers we need.

Don't underestimate the strength of a small group of determined people (see: American Revolution).

We need YOU to get ACTUALLY redpilled, we need you to get in fighting shape, and BRING CIVIL WAR. How else to you imagine anything will change?

The fact is that the vast majority of people will not accept the redpill until this jewish society starts cracking. They are too sedated, too enthralled with their entertainments and material goods.

Do you think you can do better in the propaganda game than the jewish system with their mass-surveillance/media apparatus?

Do you think the corrupt system will shut itself down?

Do you think this will be the first peaceful revolution in our history?

"Shitposting" and "meme magic" will not cut it. We will all have to make sacrifices for the freedom of our people. You should be thinking about what you are willing to sacrifice.

If the civil war broke out tomorrow, ask yourself honestly - what would you do? Would you be prepared? What would you have to do to be prepared?

PRIORITIZE YOUR PREPARATION

> to condition you to believe that effective activism entails nothing else but sitting at a computer.
this is how Sup Forums got a President elected. whats the critique exactly?
>NO ONE ever seems to call for real action against our enemies?
define "real action"

???

thats some insane level of reddit spacing. not reading through this mess

>We don't need to "redpill" more people.
>BRING CIVIL WAR
dropped, saged, and reported.

Sup Forums got trump elected through propaganda which always works best when it comes from the homeland.
what a weak willed worm you are.

>Sup Forums got elected because of online propaganda
>sitting behind your computer spreading online propaganda isnt enough tho!
pick one?

Soon enough it won't be.
Jews trying to make it illegal to criticize them in the US

They're afraid of what we're doing to (((Weinstein)))

(A) Calling for, aiding, or justifying the killing or harming of Jews (often in the name of a radical ideology or an extremist view of religion).

(B) Making mendacious, dehumanizing, demonizing, or stereotypical allegations about Jews as such, or the power of Jews as a collective, especially, but not exclusively, the myth about a world Jewish conspiracy or of Jews controlling the media, economy, government, or other societal institutions.

(C) Accusing Jews as a people of being responsible for real or imagined wrongdoing committed by a single Jewish person or group, the State of (((Israel))), or even for acts committed by non-Jews.

(D) Accusing the Jews as a people, or (((Israel))) as a state, of inventing or exaggerating the Holocaust.

(E) Accusing Jewish citizens of being more loyal to (((Israel))), or to the alleged priorities of Jews worldwide, than to the interest of their own countries.

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/198/text

>Soon enough it won't be.
so the time hasnt yet come to abadon our propaganda campaign because "soon enough" isnt right now? then why would you tell us to stop?
>Jews trying to make it illegal to criticize them in the US
but its not illegal yet so why should we stop?

OP can provide no legit reason to stop redpilling people or spreading our propaganda. OP says SOON they will make it illegal..but soon isn't right now. And when questioned OP goes silent because OP is a kike shill.

So let us continue to redpill the masses in preparation for what is to come.

they've pulled off some whoppers

I don't know if you've been paying attention around here lately, but we're being continuously and increasingly flooded in order to minimize the outlet of our propaganda in our home sites.

Propaganda is only useful if people take action on those messages, else its ideologically masturbating and achieving nothing. The goal of propaganda is to encourage or discourage action. What good is knowledge if it leads to apathy and inaction?

Physical individual self improvement in oratory skills and rhetoric are what we need to focus on. These forums are a great place for arguing and debate but I fear the topics are becoming increasingly shallow. The written words are also less convincing than the spoken.

Listen, user.
You are not a politician.
You are not CIA.
You do not have political or legal power.
You are, however, a citizen of society.
You do have influence over society.
And society has influence over Government and Law.

If you want to change Government and Law then change the way people think. Eventually you redpill a politician who can make a real change. Don't swallow the blackpill. When they ramp up their own propaganda we ramp up ours. Ok?
>Physical individual self improvement in oratory skills and rhetoric are what we need to focus on.
totally agree. rhetoric and oratory are great. just make sure youre speaking the wisest message. dont cuck for israel, not even a little. dont call for civil war -- thats why the (((they))) call for. always do the opposite of what jews say.

>always do the opposite of what jews say
So, act in a way that allows the Jews to control us? Opinion discarded

jews are dividing society, arent they?
jews are calling for civil war between:

>blacks vs white
>left vs right
>altright vs altlite
>nazis versus antifa

why do what they want? see what their goal is and outmaneuver them.

You are correct, and then we need to apply that oratorical and rhetorical skill to run for office.

I have noticed the increase in the shit-flood, and I have also noticed that the most vicious and effective shills only show up in threads calling for people to improve themselves and get involved in local politics.

Jews are explicitly not calling for civil war. They are specifically trying to ensure that whites, the right, the alt-right, and the nazis, in each of your examples, do NOT fight.

Yes okay I will do whatever you say so long as you keep associating it with 2D QTs in leather.

the same jews behind ANTIFA are behind the Alt-Right. its all a big Jewish scam to cause fighting. also the same kikes are behind Black Lives Matter and every other group waging its own form of war against the American society. stop thinking like dumb kike and outsmart them.

This is the dumbest thing I've read on Sup Forums today. Fucking discarded.

fuck off shill.

Hitler was a starved shitty painter in Vienna and one of eight million frontline soldiers in WWI. What started his movement was oratory in beer halls. He knew the written word was less powerful than the spoken.

This should be the focus of our propaganda instead of arguing with the communist constantly which is a pointless endeavor. You the individual must gain courage to speak, through training your body to fight. That is the message we must work on.

Yall think you need to worry about jews? Dude, it's 2017 and you don't even know how the world really works. Fucking transhumans with the help of AI (and no, not trannies) are (probably already) poised to keep earth for themselves and they don't want non altered people breathing their air with our inferior bodies. The elite have the money and the tech and they aren't all jews (ever heard of project paperclip?) and if they're pushing for war and division it's probably because they don't need us anymore. so-called Nazis, get some brains and research skills.

You guise need to secede and build naziland with your own central bank nazibucks. Figure out how to do that.

>He knew the written word was less powerful than the spoken.
I know, user. I study oratory. I know where you're coming from. Hitler didn't have the Internet. Hitler couldnt make YouTube videos and speak to millions of people around the world instantly. I get the romanticizing of Hitler's Germany... but we can do much much better now because we have advantages Hitler didn't have. Do you know why the Reich fell? It was because no one "redpilled" the People and taught them the truth about Hitler. So the people accepted war thinking they were killing an evil man. Redpilling the people, whether online or off, is crucial to our succeed. Jews know the value of constant and unrelenting propaganda. Even if you were all to go to war right now you would still need propaganda teams to maintain your support with the People. be patient. see what our enemy does and then react. block their movement. stop their agenda. and weaponize their own weapons for yourself. fuck bro...even Zionism, as much as I hate it, can be weaponized and used to stop Israel.

>Haavara Agreement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
>51 Documents: ZIONIST COLLABORATION WITH THE NAZIS
hooktube.com/watch?v=YTWiIsD_57M
>Who Funded Hitler?
youtube.com/watch?v=hdNCr1MjROU020

This.

I'm sorry, OP, your shekels for these posts have been COMPED by you.

>haavara agreement
Hitler sent 60k Jews to Palestine where they lived under a strict SS police state. Hitler planned to send the rest of the Jews to France where they would also live under a strict SS police state. Hitler never planned to send ALL THE JEWS to Israel. So, if your Zionism is splitting the Jews in half and forcing them to live under our own military, then call me a Zionist. But thats not what your teaching. youre teaching Israel First Zionism because youre a bad person.

also joe biden has called white genocide a "good thing." using him as your zionist mascot is a bad idea but keep doing it, kike.

My condensed messaged is thus.
As technology in AI continues to grow, online propaganda will lose potency. If the only mode of operation is online propaganda then we have already lost.
Train yourself to fight, train yourself to speak organize in the physical world. That is the message we need to work on if we want to stop taking concessions like Trump and elect a real white nationalist into power.

i hope youre not richard spencer thinking youre going to become president. i have bad news for you..

I'm just an internet autist who loves his people wants to live exclusively around them in accordance with nature. President be damned what we need is policy reform which makes it legally and morally acceptable to create towns, cities even states. Where whites have the freedom to live together and preserve their interests and culture.

It needs to be under the guise of anti-racism. There can be no white supremacy or systematic racism within an area that only allows whites to live.

Meme magic is real and no one cares about your preachy faggot shit. Most of us know whats up and don't need dictation.

id like all those things too.
all thats left to disagree with is how we achieve our shared vision. pros and cons exist in both strategies but only one requires cucking for israel..and its not mine.

if you leave the thread at least consider this:

Jews are not using physical violence to conquer the goyim. We've evolved past ordinary warfare. And they know. Which is why they call you to the same ol: civil war, terrorism, etc.

I am preparing, but guns sure would help

Hitler was funded by rothschilds, that's why he went out of his way to lock two of them up and sieze their banks!

The white children of the West must know that they are white. That in their ethnicity there is culture and identity to be proud of. Generation Z understands this and from my experiences with them they are a christian bunch.

What I worry about are the public schools which I've read one of their textbooks recently attempts to scrape white history clean of ideology and reduce it to a dreary state of listing events with token black or Asian here between.

As an example would be nowadays when they write about the Boston Massacre there is an off to the side about how the first "american" killed in that event was a nigger. Altering the narrative and ascribing some sort of patriotic nature to a likely violent low IQ nig nog as they've always been.

This is a helpful image for our topic.

The call to war is so we show ourselves and make ourselves vulnerable to their control methods. If we organize visibly and train openly for conflict they'll call us violent terrorist rebels and sick their statist hounds on us.
They can barely touch us, they cannot assail us and they often cannot even identify us online, there is a war of ideas being waged on the net and its bleeding over into the media and they are losing. We are winning the war for the minds of normies right now and they are terrified of that, becasue there is nothing at all they can do about it, they have legions of bots and mindless zogslaves, but we have larger numbers of individually motivated, creative and intellectually skeptical anons. In a war of ideas we more and better weapons so they want to change the rules of the game to a set that favors them, push us into the real world and provoke us to violence so they can use their power to crush us.
Is a shill wearing a false flag, telling us that propaganda won;t work when its just won us a massive victory, telling us to stop memeing when memes have our enemies on the ropes. Surely he's not trying to buy a reprieve in a losing battle?

As long as we remain amorphous, organically disorganized, nameless and formless we cannot be targeted. We don't exist, we're an idea and Ideas are bulletproof. We simply keep discovering and disseminating facts and exposing lies and we will win the war of ideas, In America that's all that matters. Civil war serves the interest of no American, Ideological war for the mind of America serves the interest of the right and is the thing the jews are most afraid of, because in the end it is a war they cannot win. Their ideas are poison for the west, their tools are lies and misdirection, their goal is subjugation, tyranny and greed. All we have to do is shine the light on the truth.

>there is a war of ideas being waged on the net and its bleeding over into the media and they are losing

Nope. The Jew fears the Samurai.

The last thing Jews want is to awaken European nationalism in any form. The Jews are not behind the alt-right. Some may have infiltrated, but they are not behind the movement.

They knew exactly what they were doing when they removed visible sage. When I frequented kikechan I could see blue anons all the time, instead we have the most obvious bait threads getting 300 replies.

Mastery is achieved in co-opting shills and bait threads to deliver redpills. Turn their attention grabbing lies into paths to truth. Let them work to gather attention, then Hijack that attention against them.

This

Jews need a place to go